Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: Sai Maa Lakshmi Devi and Humanity in Unity
Posted by: krishna.vanvlack ()
Date: May 02, 2017 10:59AM

I came across Sai Maa through an encounter with my Twin Flame last year. If you are not aware of what a Twin Flame is, google it. I met my Twin outside of Sai Maa but I found out after our First Date that Sai Maa was coming to town in Philadelphia a few days later, and she invited me to come along. I was interested in learning more about my Twin (who I was not consciously aware of at the time), I figured what harm could it do? So I paid a couple hundred dollars for a weekend event to meet and listen to Sai Maa.

First you have to understand. I was an Atheist for the most part. I believe in Love, but I was NOT looking for Spirituality. I was not looking for Enlightenment. I was not looking for answers and I did not feel as though I needed some mystical help. I literally went to this event because I was invited by a romantic interest. What I found was much, much more surprising. There in a hotel conference room was 400 other people who it seemed were there for spiritual guidance and teachings. I was very surprised at how many people were in attendance to this event. I was there and had a chance to listen to Sai Maa answer questions from there crowd. She gave good answers for the most part and talked about how everything in the mind is a choice between Fear & Love. I thought it was interesting that she had followers who had been with her for YEARS but still had the same questions to ask her and still had not found answers for what they were seeking. Then somebody asked about relationships and Love and Maa's EGO came out and answered this question. She actually ridiculed some of her followers that came to her expressing their gratitude about their new relationships or partners and she did not like this one bit. I thought that was strange since she is preaching about Fear vs Love. Why would a being of LOVE not like when her followers get into a new relationship... Unless of course she likes her followers to be brainwashed by her teachings and approval. I learned a couple little bits of wisdom from Maa and overall was feeling as though the teaching was good, but then I heard the Lie of All Lies. MONEY is Energy. What? Money is Energy? That would imply that people who are poor have less energy than others. How is this woman teaching equality and enlightenment while also preaching money is energy? BULLSHIT. Money is energy is a lie that rich people tell themselves to make themselves feel better. Money is an illusion.

Nobody who is Enlightened believes in MONEY. NOBODY. Nobody who is selling spirituality has truly found spirituality in order to find true enlightenment you have to remove all the fears from your mind, however that is only the starting point. Real enlightenment comes from having a Pure Heart. Blessed are the Pure in Heart for they will SEE GOD. Buddha gave up all his riches to find enlightenment. Finally I heard the Scam from Sai Maa. She was Selling PRAYER STICKS that you sign and put your name on and she would throw into a fire at a later date. She claimed that this prayer stick in the fire would change your life forever and add to your destiny. That my friends is the oldest scam of all time called, The Rain Maker. Pay me money and I will pray to make it rainI had a chance to meet Sai Maa before I left the retreat and I looked into her Soul and saw the Desire in her Heart.

In your mind it is all a choice between Fear & Love. In your heart it is all a choice between Love & Desire. When you make all your choices out of Love you no Longer have desires of the flesh and attachments to the outcomes of said desires. The Buddha taught this of course and so did Jesus. Her teachings to go into the Heart are correct if you are making choices out of Love, however she is preaching EGO & DESIRE. This is the opposite of Love. Ego and Desire are the 7 Deadly Sins of the Heart, the most sinister of all being GREED. Sai Maa is a Greedy person who is looking for control and followers to worship her. People who are truly enlightened embody VIRTUE and not DESIRE. Of course this was not in her teachings at all.

Unfortunately for me, my Twin Flame did not see this in the same light as I did. She has dedicated years of her life and Thousands of dollars to Sai Maa from her Family. She has all her products and does the conference calls and prays to her Alter of Sai Maa. She was hoping that she could introduce me into this and that I would join her, but that was not the case for me. I saw this as the cult that it is and I told her no I can’t do that. I tried to explain my position to my Twin Flame but all it did was infuriate her more. How dare I claim to be of equal spiritual knowledge of her "enlightened" guru? I was consciously aware of myself and what I needed to do, when it came down to it. I told my Twin Flame NO to all her desires for changing me and whatever "help" she thought she was giving me and said I cannot be around this person. The fact that I did not align with her spiritual teaching caused her to become afraid of me and run away. The silver lining was that through detaching myself from this person in all aspects, I actually cleared my own Chakras and found self-realization or what Hindu call "enlightenment". My Twin Flame had some vision of a perfect relationship exactly how her heart and Maa's heart desires. That is not how love works. Real love it just IS and has NOTHING to do WITH MONEY or what another person can do for you. Unfortunately she will most likely spend many years of her life deceived until she finally figures out that she has been wasting time, energy and money on a cult that does not care about her personally, but the money that she provides. I wrote this message out of Love to share my story. I think about my Twin Flame daily, but I realized that I already shared my lesson with her. Now it is up to her to wake up to the reality that she has been living in for years. I feel sorry for her because she is not aware of it and simply living inside of a lie. It might take 10 years before she figures it all out. Sai Maa and her followers are definitely a CULT and it is all about duping people for MONEY and claiming enlightened spirituality.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: R Bernstein ()
Date: May 10, 2017 01:40PM

Sai Maa is a sinister Cult Organization that prey on weak minded people and is Enlightened only by Money. She is a Trickster and a Fraud is fooling gullible Americans. The community of Sai Maa are crooked destructive thieves with idiots who promote a fake Guru who reports to be the fem supremacy Guru who on the surface appears to be very benign but underneath that surface she promotes cutting off ties with family members & friends. She has ruined thousands and thousands of lives to enrich her own bank account!! Her followers or devotee student are bright young people that are being scammed by this so called divine Fem supreme being who is a fake and poses deep and psychological damages to all the followers and students in her Cult organization.

Sai Maa claims to be infallible, superior, talented, skillful, and omniscient when she is not ! I have seen the teachings of Sai Maa attended a programs and been to many courses.
One Journey of Profound Healing Just course one of many courses cost (The program is limited to 30 participants)
$4,950.00 x 30participants = $ 148,500 FOR A WEEK
5 Journey of Profound Healing over the next few months
5 x $ 148,500 =
$ 742,500

Sai Maa knows how to tap into that market, or that is, turn on the tap to cash in. She is fooling the Rich, She is fooling the Poor, She is fooling celebrities She is fooling hard working people who are struggling to make ends meet and put food on there families tables, she is even fooling educated people. I was also there and saw the same thing you are saying Anonymous and yes Real love it just IS and has NOTHING to do WITH MONEY or what another person can do for you. The level of delusion is extreme!!!! Sai Maa sells you this vision of a perfect community. It is anything but. Her corrupt influence runs deep along with her pursuit of profit.
SAI MAA is sick, manipulative, exploitative Narcissistic Abuser !
Go Here to Read all the facts and stories about this Cult Organization.
[saimaalie.blogspot.com]

Dialogue Ireland comments on Sai Maa Lakshmi Devi
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 17, 2017 08:42AM

[dialogueireland.wordpress.com]

Many new comments posted 2017 about Sai Maa on the Dialogue Ireland website.

Posted by: Adpro8 ()
Date: May 19, 2017 10:48PM

This is an American organization run by Sai Maa that reeks of straight out deviousness! She is fooling the Rich, She is fooling the Poor, She is fooling celebrities She is fooling hard working people who are struggling to make ends meet and put food on families tables, she is even fooling educated people. She is not an authentic spiritual healer she is a fraud, she is a fake self-proclaimed god women who has en-fact committed crimes in the name of enlightenment. The community of Sai Maa are crooked destructive thieves with idiots who promote a fake Guru who reports to be the fem supremacy Guru who on the surface appears to be very benign but underneath that surface she promotes cutting off ties with family members & friends. She has ruined thousands and thousands of lives to enrich her own bank account!

She is a dangerous narcissist woman who is self-delusional in grandiose fantasy’s of omnipotence. The fem supremacy Guru Sai Maa is a False Guru & has ruined thousands of lives. These people need to be exposed and brought to justice asap and gullible people who have faith in such characters, actually need someone to show them the truth and help them.
Her corrupt influence runs deep along with her pursuit of profit. Sai Maa is a Greedy person who is looking for control and followers to worship her. People who are truly enlightened embody VIRTUE and not DESIRE. Of course this was not in her teachings at all.
Go Here to also Read all the facts and stories about this Sai Maa Cult Organization.
www.saimaalie.blogspot.com

Date: May 20, 2017 09:48PM

For further discussion go here:

[forum.culteducation.com]

Posted by: silvergold ()
Date: May 24, 2017 03:34AM

Hi everyone,

I am a journalist working on a piece on Sai Maa and her organization. I'm looking to speak with former members/those with experience with the Sai Maa programs. It is of course vital for me to get testimonies from former members to understand Sai Maa, her effects on people's lives and how the organization operates. The more testimonies I get, the better.

Please reach out to me here by PM if you would like to tell your story. I think it's an important one to tell.

Posted by: Simon P ()
Date: July 09, 2017 03:36AM

I just did some googling and found this resource – I really wish I had found it before.

I just attended the Sai Maa event here in England and I wish I came across this site before to attend this event. I went because my good friend asked me to go, she said this would bring me some good energy to recharge my soul. I felt like it couldn’t’ hurt and I should give anything a try with an open mind. Well in-fact it did the opposite, I tried to sit the evening with an open mind, it brought me discomfort and equally boring. I have to say I felt the energy of eyes watching he crowd first off and then there was the abundance of flowers and chanting sending mystic vibrations into the universe. I got the feeling this was truly a Cult! Without even second thinking it, half of the audience were people who had been to see this Sai Maa before as I found out from talk to many of the people there. They worshiped Sai Maa and told me that there very life was depended solely on Sai Maa and that was why they always attended all her events. Mmmmm. They even told me that they attribute all of the good things in there life to her. It was very very strange and very rigged, it felt staged with theatrics and rehearsed speeches. Bloody hell the looks on some of the people faces was frightening with eyes gazing at this woman as if she was some kind of God. Sheeeezzzzzzz………!

One woman said that she was not sure to come back to see Sia Maa because of all the reports of problems within the organization but despite that she came to get her blessing with the feather. Many of the members sounded a bit strange. The level of commitment was really strange. Bloody drama..? Reading now through this web-site I can see clearly that she has grossly committed illegal activity directly harming others in there lives and relationships. Its Clearly evident.

None of the things she communicated were at all new, we all already knew about the world and the changes happening around the globe, nothing new at all. Her 50 cent speeches are really just 50 cent, nothing really quite amazing to say the least. The dose of Sai Maa’s medicine was really nothing. Everyone from her organization smiling and constantly being happy, as long as people are happy as individuals, or believe they are, they will not connect to others. And connection is what we need, a critical mass for change in the world, these fake smiles were meaningless. It’s mind-boggling! I could definitely see the under the influence brainwashing on some of the faces of people, the dependency and manipulation and superstitious thinking very clearly shown.

Yes, thinking *special thoughts* doesn’t actually change anything. It certainly doesn’t change reality! Neither does repeating magic chants or spells - whatever you wish to call them. Sai Maa uses words nothing magical about that, magical thinking is deeply primitive and deeply childish and when looking at these Hippies you can see a foolish child in them.

I agree that the spiritual world out there has been twisted and turned and more twisted and turned by people like Sai Maa. There should be a Law banning people like this coming to England especially if they are clearly a cult religious group trying to enlist new recruits to brainwash and destroy there lives. We have seen the ugly deceptive side of cults here in England for many, many years now and yet still they seem to pop up like Sai Maa. Many have been exposed and looking at this site and all the rest of sites talking about Sai Maa I sure she will be totally and completely exposed like Sai Baba who she did have beside her on a table along with flower and vase.

Sai Maa is Bollocks!

Date: August 02, 2017 08:28AM

Posted by: mahesh25 ()
Date: September 20, 2017 06:36PM

Rally it's very intresting, I too used to be one of them but fortunately y fate has turned around, Reall it;s very beautiful.

Posted by: Sonia Breg ()
Date: July 24, 2018 11:42AM

Anyone that comes to the defense of Sai Maa is not to be trusted.
She is coming to New York next week and the following artist are performing for her Chris Botti , Cynthia Erivo and Lucia Micarelli.
[sai-maa.lpages.co]

Anyone that comes to the defense of Sai Maa is not to be trusted.

THIS IS A DIVINE CULT!! A cult seeking new members and new students because this woman is getting old and needs to somehow continue to exist in her abusive spiritual Divine Perfection Bull-Sh**! Her awakening of humanity is to Rape humanity quickly and make money off weak people. The Government should have shut her down a while back when they had the chance to!

Her eyes, and clearly Plastic surgery face along her insane teachings says it all! Each Celebration of Sai Maa is another crooked method to gain more money and destroy more lives, this organization only cares but for one thing and that is PROFIT! She does an event to get more people, more young people to prey on weak and vulnerable people, do a Concert with talented people pay them a shit load of money and try to get more victims. This is a consistent exploitation of group members of hard working people and is totally a SCAM !

Power corrupts, and Absolute Power corrupts absolutely! Sai Maa is NOT an incredible woman, with lots of Love. She is a privileged woman from India with Wealth. A blood sucking Scam Artist duping people for MONEY and claiming enlightenment! She looks in your eyes and you are suppose to feel her energy. Well thats a load of CRAP!

Many people have said that there are huge, huge problems within this organization and outside from people in Thailand of Prostitutions involving young boys.

If your in bed with this Fake spiritually Narcissistic Abusive Divine Feminine and Masculine Con-Artist you were suffering before you meet her and now after being in bed with her you are still suffering, but you just don’t see it because her and the entire crew that work with her are disguising what is really going on. Clearly she is playing with peoples lives and only cares to make herself and her evil crew of delusional chanting devotee dogs richer. One look into the eyes of each of her members you can see the sick insane look in there eyes. They are all 100% Spiritual Cons and the government know this and so does a ton of other victims of her Bull Crap! She is a greedy Narcissistic Sociopath Crook!

Lucinda Hanover who works in the organization is a total crook and also a Narcissistic Fool! She kisses Sai Maa’s foot like a baby to a bottle, she is extremely dangerous, she is fooling celebrities and educated people and is not to be trusted! She pioneered gender diversity programs for executive women around the world, my Ass! The entire crew along with Doug Hanover are all a Scam and devotee disciples of this Evil Divine Feminine fraud and criminal!

She is a Scam, anyone paying money to see this Beeyotch is a total Fool ! All of the Ex members on this blog are only trying to give her a free pass and make people feel like she is not that bad. This freaking woman is an EVIL seducing, reckless, sick, brainwashing, destructive, deceptive, exploitative leader who is a disciple of pedophile Sathya Sai Baba!! And many of the members in her crew do the same thing in other countries like India and Thailand everyday.

I’m a woman and I speak for all women, all courageous woman, and woman from all background and I say, stay the HELL away from this FAKE circle of gullible spiritual, fake clone like, greedy, highly codependent, manipulative, promising love and good futures phonies! They are NOT as them appear.

This women only wants recruits with major money. She is a child predator.
DON’T drink the Cool-Aid of Sai Maa Folks!
Om Jai Jai is Om Kai Kai Kai !

Current Page: 4 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.