18 year old son who lost his father- brainwashed now student of ATLMC
Posted by: ConcernedMom9 ()
Date: September 22, 2009 11:16PM

Does anyone know about the "inside" of the Atlanta Dream Center? aka/ Atl Masters Commision?

My son and I found his father dead on the floor last year and after that, I had NO grip on his activities, whatsoever.

He started going with "new" friends to a certain church that has convinced him that he must abandon his "LIFE" Including his only relative, his mom.

He sounds like a robot, if I can even "get" to him. I know zero about this place either, and when I try to call there, they act odd and very evasive.

He was told not to have a girlfriend, abandon his "life", work 40- 60 hrs weekly, all for their "tuition????"

I am sick over this and I KNOW he is becoming more brainwashed by the day, the longer it goes, the worse it shall get.

It's not like I can call the Police either? It is his FREEDOM.....????

He is over 6 feet tall, only weighs 150 pounds now.....

What can I do? He has been "told", I am "EVIL?" for trying to persuade him not to join--( This was told to me by a student that left, in the middle of the night.)

What are they doing to these kids in there? Why can they not talk to family? Not even to the opposite sex???? This is horrible!!

If anyone can help me......Please! Do. ( Sorry for the typos, I am @ work, typing as fast as I can in desperation for help.)

NOTE: THIS IS IN NO WAY MEANT TO BE OFFENSIVE TO ANY RELIGOUS SECT. THIS IS ONLY CONCERN FOR MY SON.)

Thank You,

WMN

Direct: Wdogstarr9@aol.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 18 year old son who lost his father- brainwashed now student of ATLMC
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 23, 2009 12:21AM

I have not heard of the group specifically, but here is some general information that may be helpful.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Re: 18 year old son who lost his father- brainwashed now student of ATLMC
Posted by: ConcernedMom9 ()
Date: September 23, 2009 09:17PM

Hello,

First, I should have provided a link to the actual, "school." Here it is:

[www.mamc.org]

Second, I STILL have not heard from my son, even after talking to an "Administrator" who was very nervous about my call, after expressing my concerns. He never called me back either.

Now I look, and they are completely, out-of-the-blue, reconstructing their entire website, as if it is "Glamorous."

Still looking for advice and help....

Thank you,
ConcernedMom9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.