Rolo and Sue
Posted by: paul_connor ()
Date: July 31, 2009 01:02PM

Thanks Mac for the translation. It would be helpful if she prints a translation-I've never heard anyone write like that.
As for Roland, actually I'd like to hear more. I've watched numerous videos with Roland and he seems like he's not all there. He's like some robot without any facial expression. He's not much of a man. Mind you I think his wife might have done a freegan fixing on him-God knows they wouldn't spend the money to have him castrated in a hospital setting. Is there such a word as deballed? That is how old Rolo strikes me.

I think it's child neglect to have a kid growing up in the disgusting old vans I saw on the video. Filthy looking. How does that kid have mates come for a visit? He must be isolated to a mind numbing degree. Imagine having only Sue and Rol2D2 as company? Sue who is so angry she just spits when she speaks. Rolo who is Dave's peon.
Does the boy attend school regularily I wonder? You could not trust a JC to home school because they are such crazy liars. Poor kid. He's turning into one of them. Someone else said he only reason Rolo is there is that he is too lazy to actually work.

What is the whole story about when Sue and Rolo left? I'd like to hear that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rolo and Sue
Date: July 31, 2009 10:08PM

Dear Paul,

Rolo and Sue is a L-O-N-G story. (...I'm not sure what you mean precisely by "when Sue and Rolo left"....you mean left their original families???)

Sue entered the picture as I was on my way out....I've actually seen her just the once, distributing literature in Swanston Street Melbourne....(I was considered an "apostate" (like the OTHER apostate!) by that stage....hence we didn't converse)....I was actually a little impressed with what I heard of the early Sue...there was a lot of personal "cost" involved in her making the commitment to becoming a disciple, even if she ultimately only became the "disciple" of a conniving madman...it was a mistake that I too have made....

(I would otherwise largely agree with the assessment of Rolo "only being there 'cause he is too lazy to work")

God only knows how she's managed to remain committed to Roland (you may want to contact Franky about her...she has met Roland and Sue fairly recently)...I suspect that their child will leave eventually, Sue will be devasted, Roland will spout off the usual bullshit about how they must learn to "forsake" their son for the sake of the "gospel" and that'll be the utter end of the marriage, .......if you can call it that.....(all David's lies not withstanding)....

While she would despise me, I must say I feel some sympathy for her.....it's been a long haul!

Date: August 02, 2009 03:55AM

Thank you for sharing. Sounds about right. I couldn't stand Rolo's posts from jump street. On video he looks stoned or the typical brainwashed cult zombie stare-flat-no expression-bloody blank. They don't present a great look for recruits-I find the unwashed, blank, bland unhappy looks kinda depressing myself. Don't know if I have seen Sue smile. DJ smirks but the smirks don't reach his sad old beat down eyes. Sherry looks like she's the living dead-a corpse.She looks so unhealthy. Must be awful for her kids to see her in this shape. I hear she's unwell and thats too bad. living in close campers with dj would make me hurl too. I hold out hope for the kid danny if he escapes soon. Agreed Rolorobo will write him off.Agreed Sue will ditch Rolobot.Sad for all. Better to get out now as a family but Rolo2D2 is way far gone. Big Daddy will break whats left of Rolo.

Re: Rolo and Sue-SUES LOST IT TOO
Date: August 02, 2009 06:02AM

Re: THE REVOLUTION
by Sue ยป Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:19 pm

Lisa Simpson wrote:

No, I think she's (Franky is) suggesting that if you had a formal procedure for "recruitment", then the transition period would make it easier on suspicious relatives. As I said, I disagree, as I don't think any amount of "red tape" would have made a difference to Joe's family or Betty's dad. And besides, I think the way you do "trial weeks" and that kind of thing are a good procedure anyway.

I still think, Lisa, that you have side stepped the accusation we believe Franky has made against us that Franky is suggesting we CAUSED the persecution of Reinhard and Roland. For whatever reason, Franky believes that we are responsible for the persecution they received somehow. And THAT is disgusting in light of the facts behind those two attacks, wouldn't you agree? So WHY is Franky trying to suggest those attacks are our fault? Why isn't she coming up with some similar explanation as to what could be wrong with the people who DID the attacking and putting in prison of the innocent victims?

Lisa Simpson wrote:
perhaps all our paths are getting closer together as we approach the top of the hill. It's not what we disagree on but what we agree on that is important and it will become more and more so as we get closer. It does seem as if the differences between you and Franky are so great that it is hard to communicate and there is antagonism generated; but that's because we're not quite there yet. Time will tell, as it does for all things. It is good that we are talking about our differences now, it will make them less of an issue, later!

The problem is that Franky is two faced. She says some nice things and then some really horrible things, so it's pretty hard for us to believe the "nice" things she says are real, and she is actually just PRETENDING to be horrible to us behind our back or even to our face, which appears to be what you are suggesting. Or are you saying (above) that our "differences" make it hard to communicate and that communication blockage somehow generates this antagonism all by itself which will all just melt away as we get closer to the return of Jesus? I think it is more likely that as we get closer to the return of Jesus (the top of the hill) that those who oppose what Jesus really stands for will stop being so two faced and will gain more confidence in more blatantly joining the ranks of those who want to kill us.
Sue

SUE PULL OVER THE "HOUSE" CUT THE MOTOR AND GET YOU TO A DR. -GET SOME MEDS FOR YOUR PARANOID THOUGHTS YOU NUTTER. NO ONE CARES ENOUGH ABOUT YOU IDIOTS TO WANT TO KILL YOU. YOU ARE CRACKED LADY. YOU HAVE LOST IT BIGTIME.

AND YOU ARE TRYING TO MOTHER A KID?

AUTHORITIES? CAN YOU CHECK HER OUT PLEASE? GET THIS POOR KID SOME HELP FROM THIS INSANITY.

As if anyone would be bothered with going to jail for life over 18 crackpots. We just want you stopped legally so you never get enough people to matter. Like 22? LOL!

Date: August 02, 2009 09:02AM

Sue Gianstefani

If its true this here post you need to supply her parents with the IP addy of the computer she is writing from if this is a child in danger. I suspect it's just another Anita Foster scam by DJ but on the chance it's for real. I'm telling you to do the right thing. If "Joy" is at an internet cafe at least the parents can have that traced and find the city she is at and the exact place she is posting from. "Joy" says you have her email and she has yours you better do te right thing. You know what happens when you hide kids and when you deceive the courts. It doesn't go down well for you JC's and could leave another kid in care if his parents end up in jail-AGAIN. CCTV will tell the tale if you provide false details and if this is another scam.

Do the right thing.

COUNCEL DJ TO TURN IN ANY ALL INFORMATION. I AM REPORTING THIS ENTIRE DISCUSSION AND IF IT'S A MEDIA FRAUD AGAIN YOU JC'S ARE LOOKING AT SERIOUS TROUBLE. AGAIN. WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE SAME WITH YOU PEOPLE? TROUBLE TROUBLE.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.