Remote healer
Posted by: awatchfuleye ()
Date: March 04, 2009 05:47AM

Hi,
have been involved with my son's divorce, (what a mess!!!) anyway his Ex has been employing the services of a remote healer from CA, he was locked out of their home and she and her mother following the healers process covered all of his personal items with aluminum foil(they even covered all of the religious items and poured sea salt over them then wrapped them in the foil) and changed all the litebulbs to green colored bulbs, removed all of the phones from the house and splashed scented oil all over the place, they also poured sea salt over all every room and corner and had classical music playing at full volume, when they left (leaving all of their instructions ,the healers phone number and healers email address) they were told to return after 3 days and the darkness/evil that the healer saw remotely would be gone leaving the house purified and free from the darkness that apparently was following my son and their marriage. He finally was able to get back in after using a locksmith (they had changed the locks as part of the house purification process.) He was totally freaked out and called my other son to show him what had happened and they took pictures of everything and were able to recover the healers instructions/phone number/email address. When he finally was able to confront her about the house she and her mother denied everything and told him that he must accept the Lord Jesus as his saviour and proceeded to throw sea salt at him and my other son. They also noticed that her truck mirrors were also covered in foil wrap and she and her mother were wearing large crosses around their necks and that her truck also had several sized mandalas hanging from the inside mirror and at all the corners of the truck. What really upsets me about this is that now that they are going thru the divorce process and he had fought to get visitation and was finally granted to see his children(since she and her mother purified the house he had not seen the children in 43 days because she and her mother dropped out of sight) but now when he gets the children they are covered head to toe with a scented oil , their clothes are also scented with either a balsam or sage oil and they also have sea salt in the pockets of their pants, his oldest daughter (4yrs) tells us that the sea salt is to keep their pants nice and shiny and the smelly stuff is to protect them from the darkness/evil that mommy says is around daddy,
so I guess my question after writing a small novel is has anybody heard of what they did or know of anyone that uses that type of process. Oh by the way now his ex and her mother call the healer a Life Coach and they are into vibration therapy and the laws of attraction.. so hey anyone?? let me know. Thanks (concerned grandparent)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Remote healer
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: March 04, 2009 08:37AM

sadly, this type of craziness is everywhere these days. Remote Healer = Easy Money.

In terms of SkepDic, it seems to fall under...

sympathetic magic
[skepdic.com]

Also, just search Google this Life Coach, Remote Healer, scammer.
One can be sure she/he is getting paid by the hour. They exploit human weakness, pain, and credulity, and can charge $100 an hour, or more.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: March 05, 2009 06:25AM

awatchfuleye, I would suggest that your son talks to his divorce lawyer about this insanity, especially bringing his concerns to his attorney about the mental stability in the home and his concern for his children's safety in a clearly insane/disturbed home with mommy. It may be worth your grandchildren's mental health to talk to the solicitor/attorney about getting a private detective to verify this crazy behavior, the "annoitings" the "aluminum foil", "Magic Sea Salt", etc. Also, a call to "child protective services" or whatever it may be called in whatever state/country you are living in might be in order if your son's attorney thinks it wise to force the removal of the children from psychically abusive mommy.

As The Anticult has stated, this form of nonsense is strictly a money-making scam from the "remote healer". Kind of nice it's "remote". The "healer" doesn't need to go anywhere, can claim to "see" darkness around your son (obviously, if your daughter-in-law is footing the bill with her conivving mother, the "healer" won't say it is THEIR fault!...unless their check bounces).

I will bet they are getting the "magic annointing oil" and "magic sea salt" and even t he "magic aluminum foil" from this "remote healer" for a price.

Also talk to your son about (if the divorce gets uglier) having his attorney get the "remote Healer" into court. In some jurisiditions such "healers" may be considered "gypsy scams" which are illegal with fines and jail time.

The people to worry about are not your clearly insane In-laws, but the damage they are doing to the children. Such bizarre beleif systems could make them more suseptible to cult influences once they grow up (IMHO).

My deepest sympathies for you are yours during this crazy time. I have NO use for psychic thieves and gypsy slimeballs. Don't take this laying down. Fight back with the courts. Mommy looks like a weak-minded nut. Protect those grandkids!

Date: March 05, 2009 06:27AM

I should state, I am NOT a lawyer...just outraged at your plight.

If any attornies are on this site, perhaps they could add their two cents, Pro Bono of course ;)

Posted by: Suitor ()
Date: May 19, 2009 01:18AM

Remote healers are all over T.V.
You've seen them, They sit down in front of the cameras, and "God" channels people's ailments to them.
" I see a person with a growth on her leg, it is being healed"...
" There is a man with cancer of the lung, a tumor, God is shrinking that tumor"--Glory to God !

Then there is those who we actually "see" on T.V. who have ailments, all INTERNAL ailments that is, being healed. But the crutches and canes being tossed across the stadiums and rooms, and long rows of wheel chairs lined up, somehow validates these ailments.

Yet YHSHWH-GOD, healed those with visible and spiritual ailments. The blind could see. The lame arose and walked. The man chained, filled with legions of demons, frothing all over himself, was delivered from those demons. And the dead arose.
So, do the math. And please, don't send them money . This only enables these "healers" to continue to carry on and diminish our Fathers sanctity.
Blessings to all-

Posted by: nityanand ()
Date: May 29, 2009 03:40PM

sage is a herb used to send away the spirits.
Salt is used to get rid of negative energy.

most of these healers are fake . 99% are fake
and those one percent who are genuine are difficult to find and most probably will not like to use their skills.

Date: May 29, 2009 10:41PM

I'll do you one better...100% are fake. If you want to be healed, go to a doctor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.