Please Help!!! (Formerly posted in "tech support" by accident)
Posted by: SamiE ()
Date: May 02, 2009 03:09AM

Hello,

I recently singed up here, as I am in need of advice regarding bringing a very destructive group to justice. This group targets those with severe psychiatric disorders, mental illness, and physical disabilities as well as youth.

They claim to sell real spirits of human beings, hindu goddesses, dragons, etc. They specifically target those who are mentally ill, and this is evident to anyone who spends time looking at the site. We recently found a page on the site that caused alarm and proves the destructive nature of the group. The page lists many prescription medications which will "interfere" with the buyer "experiencing" their item. If you notice, the list includes the most potent anti-psychotic medications in the category of "most interference". Also included, are medications used in end-of-life care and muscular sclerosis. Please see this page: [encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com]

I am looking for any information or advice regarding how to begin to take action against this group. They have been in business since 2005 and there are countless reports online involving fraud, internet stalking, cyber bullying, harassment, etc. Innocent people are getting terribly taken advantage of by this group and it is vital that attention is brought to this. I don't know anything about exposing dangerous groups like this legally or otherwise but I am willing to do what needs to be done to ensure that they are investigated.

I would really appreciate any advice or feedback regarding how to go about this, where to send information, or who I can contact that will be able to help.

Thank You!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.