Luzia Krull
Posted by: Manicman ()
Date: October 01, 2013 12:25AM

I had already posted this, but it got lost when the forum moved to a new location:
I had four retreats of roughly ten days each with this woman: [www.psycho-spiritualintegration.com]
I was going through (what I believe to be) a genuine spiritual opening process at the time, and I also had some gaping emotional wounds from prior stuff. Luzia, who had full blown narcissistic personality disorder, caught onto this and tried to mentally enslave me. She "knew" that God and the beings of the light had sent me to her. She at varying times decided that she was my guru, therapist, wise elder, shaman, and spiritual mother. The last one came about because I started saying "mom" when I was reliving some childhood stuff under the effect of boundary dissolution. The next day she used this to try and suggest she was my "spiritual mother giving birth to me on a spiritual plane." She proceeded to rage when I told her clearly she wasn't my spiritual mother and not so subtly indicated I thought I might be better with a different teacher.
That was the third visit. By the fourth visit the (previously more subtle) insults and gaslighting had gotten much less covert. She tried to use whatever she could against me, and her rage got less passive aggressive, and more aggressive aggressive when it wasn't working. She implied that my egotistical attachment to my favorite television show was preventing me from fully accepting her wisdom. She told me she had "almost given up on me" and turned and looked at me darkly when I didn't respond. The look said "Why isn't this working, I thought this kid was weak" I was somewhat broken when I went to see her, but I had also played a lot of poker, and read some books concerned with strategy and deception. So I wasn't totally blind to what she was doing. But it wasn't until after I severed my relationship with her I started to recognize that the whole thing had been a sham, and read about narcissistic personality disorder. Which it must be said, is something very different than a garden variety arrogant jerk.

Apparently when Luzia found out I wasn't coming back to see her, she smashed a potted plant in her yard.

I recommend the book, "The Guru Papers: Masks of Authoritarian Power" for understanding and getting past this sort of thing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Luzia Krull
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 01, 2013 02:07AM

500,000 Worth of Drugs Seized
February 18, 2005
klfy.com

A routine traffic stop in St. Landry Parish led police to a car full of drugs worth almost a half-million dollars.

Now, two Californians are behind bars on a variety of charges.

According to Chief Deputy Laura Balthazar, 46-year-old Hugo Arana and 51-year-old Luzia Krull, both of California, were transporting 37 liters of the hallucinogenic drug commonly known as DMT from California to Florida.

Deputies also found 10 ounces of marijuana.

Both krull and Arana are being held in the St. Landry Parish jail on $41,000 bond each.

For more, read here:

[www.shroomery.org]

[www.mapinc.org]

[www.shroomery.org]

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 01, 2013 02:11AM

[www.frequency.com]

Fire Ceremony Honoring 911, 2010 Chickie Farella - Frequency

[www.youtube.com]

Fire Ceremony Honoring 911, 2010 Chickie Farella

Uploaded on Sep 10, 2010

On the 9th anniversary of the 911 disaster in NYC I would like to honor those very sweet souls by sharing a slide show of a Fire Ceremony ritual I participated in on September 11, 2008 that was part of a workshop by spiritual teacher, healer, Maria Teresa Valenzuela along with healers Luzia Krull and Ariel Serre, under a big fat compassionate Full Moon in Pisces, so very appropriate for a healing! And check out those orbs!!!!

I shot this in the dark, (don't ask me how?) with one had on the camera and one holding a candle except of course my personal healing shots my friend Claudia shot:) This was a very internationally potent mix of mostly women and a few very sacred males from France, Peru, Italy, Mexico. Yugoslavia and Argentina, and hosted by Shaman Chef, Rene Baribeau. A perfect group for a "mixed up Siciliano" like myself!

The three healing choices were health, money or a cleansing. I chose vision!!!! As I'm lucky I have one good eye, I was born with cataracts (unusual) in both eyes and after many letters to ophthalmologists, no one wants to touch a one eyed gal:(

Watch us humbly bow at the feet of our healers on sacred Mother Earth. A three day cleansing of mind, body and spirit was had by all! The song, I sing, Mambo King, is with the wrtiers, Joe Orlandino and Bill Dejonghe on our 1989 album entitled Hold On Tight by the Joey O's Out of Control Band. The last time I sang that tune was at the 1990 Taste of Chicago. It's a song about a guy who chose to Dance rather than fight. I have "staunch feminist" friends who think I should re-name the song Mambo Queen and sing it my myself. How silly! I enjoy having the "balance" of knowing there are men who can unleash the "mother" in them! And I dedicate this to a most courageous man who I met last year who told the truth against all odds...he knows who he is.

Enjoy and check out the remarkable little souls in the fire images.....for they have much to say

Posted by: Manicman ()
Date: October 01, 2013 03:21AM

I think anyone who goes to see Luzia and keeps their critical thinking skills will notice the obvious; they don't have to take my word for it.
Luzia told me that she "knew" that God had sent me to her and the Daime, while gloating that she "had no investment" in whether I came to see her, and got obviously pissed off and scared when I indicated I might not want to come back.
She told me to pray to her and her spirits when mundane issues in my life went badly.
She acted confident about real issues of spiritual development she had no clue about.
She tried to browbeat me when I was in boundary dissolved states, and told me the next day I couldn't come to her and not listen to "her opinion."
She threw in more subtle lies just to undermine my confidence in myself (gaslighting).
And she increasingly lost her self control and raged when this stuff didn't work. She even displayed some sadistic tendencies. She would insult me and all I would have to do was maintain my self control, and refuse to get upset and she was infuriated. That's pathological narcissism. The ongoing demonstration that I was a separate person who existed independently of her was like a mortal insult.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.