Family Fears Son was Targeted by Cult in Downtown Austin

Kris Betts, KHOU News

[www.khou.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Church of Wells Texas
Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: May 09, 2021 03:46AM

[www.youtube.com]

Recent interview with this cult's next-door neighbor, Matt Myer. This group was called "Church of Arlington.: They changed their name when they moved to Wells, Texas.
I would love to hear from some of you who had adult kids in this group? Are they out? Any word?

Posted by: AllanS ()
Date: May 28, 2021 07:47AM

Does anyone have information about blueflame47 (aka Terraforming)? They're based out of Bixby, Oklahoma.

Posted by: CreeperSlyth ()
Date: July 01, 2021 11:48AM

Webslueth Slyth here with an update to anyone still following this thread. This is a condensed list of recent accurances as well as, what I hope, is Hope for those looking for loved ones

The church of Wells is an ongoing menace in Texas, with a growing number of followers. Having taken a man in 2016 straight from 6th street Austin.

2016 halloween

The Elders at the church take in young god loving men and women and turn them into the god fearing Christians that the rest of the group are. I call them god fearing, but as of recent they could be on their way to radicals. Though we cant be sure what the men may go through. We do have evidence that the women are given to one of the male elders, they are married within the month of joining.

More of this is talked about in Matts interview on Cultish.

Cultish podcast w/ Matt Myer

Matt Myer has been living next to the compound, helping people leave, attempting to help the church as well. Though helping them see the error of their ways is a better way to say it. The church has harrassed his family, trying to convert his kids. There has been several lawsuits between them with an on going copyright war on youtube.

Matts websites are below. If you have a loved one in the compound or are in there seeking help. Matt is right next door.

Discerning the Church

Contact Matt

Grace ad Truth for the Church of Wells

^^^^^^^^

The above is a link to his Youtube where he talks in depth about the church. He keeps the public very up to date, send him support.

I previously mentioned a possible movement into radicalism. There has been talk of abuse of women, a common occurrence in religious cults. But recently, one of the Elders has given a prophecy. And has mentioned the town of Wells may rise against them, and to not be surprised if the church burns.

Which is way too specific.

My theory is the church may infact burn. But because the Elders will need to prove their point, and push their group into what I believe may be their next step. They have a large number of members, and with their devotion to their Elder Sean Morris. This could end up like Waco or Jonestown. The group is very aggressive towards Matt Myer. Which leads me to lean towards Waco. This is of course not for certain.

I hope this information gets to those who need it

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.