Re: Guru Swami G
Date: October 08, 2013 03:47AM

After all talking about Nithya sex scandal involving his students, I can't see her with her activism doing that with her students. If she does date, may she meet non-sadhakas.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: October 08, 2013 08:51AM

Maybe she is the worst hypocrite sanyas on Youtube

She told me that people taking her sanyas where expected of making vows for life

Then I ask her if she was done with relationships ..and she said "I do not know "

she is 63 ...she also told me that she had a relationship with someone after her so called "ENLIGHTEMENT"

and it did not work out she told me because the other (male or female ??) was not realize like her .

now that could be a very funny scenario ..."You better listen to me for i am realize and you are not " ..."yes dear your always right "

Her sex life is of some importance here Mr Corboy ....because is she demanding from students what she is not aplicable to her ...

if she is demanding vows of celibacy from very young and attractive woman

while because of crasy wisdom she can do as she please ...thats wrong and scandalous

I do not give a rats ass about if she is bysexual ..or lesbian or whatever

its the hypocrisy that central to this discussion ....

Why would she tell me that she is a sanyas ...(her vows must be for life ) and at the same time tell me that she is not sure about the futur of her sex life

at 63....after 5 to 8 marriages ...in a body that is missing a big part of her stomack ...and a body really out of shape ...

My opinion ....She is an hypocrite ..full of lies and deceits ...and the main victims are those young woman that she gave sanyas to ....and Ronney wonder if he is a sanyas ?? Or just a shopping compagnion

Date: October 09, 2013 02:25AM

5-8 marriages...that is legal and not the problem. It tells she has trouble maintaining relationships, though, so may it is symptom that intereferes with her ashram and practise. Could she have a borderline personality? Or may it is from the ptst? If so that is not her fault but she can treat. But if she claim
realization she might not want admit such disorders. So ex-students who say in forum that she has other online personas: Could be her way of getting advise for issues she cannot admit under status of realized being. Imagine being stuck like that.
Sanyasinis are expected of making vows for life...or making vows until realization? OK, I understand problem if no realization come or if she diagnose or misdiagnose and rediagnose realization status. In her video she did said Siddhananda 54 years old and Sachi 39-40. So, OK, Siddhananda started at 41 - old enough to know and choose! But, Henry, she did for sure left active family with husband and kid/s? And they not saying anything online? She seems so grounded and responsible in the videos...and was nurse, too? Weird.
I don't care if she bisexual or lesbian and I also don't care if she 63 and she date or that she is missing a big part of her stomack and she dating. "Demanding from students what she is not aplicable to her" is the issue, not her age or body integrity. Having minimal control of her eating might symptom of bigger problem if she is master, though. Out of shape, maybe in some ways, but she can kick the ass of many men I know if she boxing like that!

Date: October 09, 2013 02:29AM

By the way, what it means, "dabcult?" What is the "dab" part? How you got started in this business of exposing cults?

Date: October 09, 2013 02:40AM

I read it word, "henpeck." haha, good visual. Anyway, she henpecks Ronney in the boxing videos...always criticise everything and he just staying quiet and does what she say like kid with mean mom or husband with mean wife. Maybe her mom was like this.

Date: October 09, 2013 10:37AM

Dear Mad Avaitistador

You are so funny ....is Sharon problems due to having borderline personalities disorders..or is it her PTST ?

The point is that a person with so many problems should not go on camera as she did with me and say "YES I am in a state of Sajaj samadhi."

That alone show lack of intelligence ....and Yes Ronney is her yes man ...boxing with her ...listening endlessly to her arguments on YOUTUBE

and taking swami ji shopping .....he said on a video that he practiced Transcendental meditation for 25 years and did not get much out of it

but with Sharon ..he feel the kundalini moooooooving ......she got him brainwash good

I must say that the Rick Ross forum as been a big inspiration to start making anti cult videos

and the name DABCULT ...is an error ...like you my english is limited ..I wanted to be call DAMCULT but made a mistake

In english the word dabbling means to get involve in a secondary activities ...

Sharon as stop talking..thats really good ..she is just boxing now maybe she finally realize that she is not realize and will stop exploiting the poor
ignorant people with her tall tales stories .

As far as we know this is an uneducated woman who could not get a job ...especially at her age ...so if she gets a few Ronneys payings the bills

and putting gas in her motorcycle ...life is good in sunny Florida .

Date: October 10, 2013 04:27AM

But if Ronney sense it immediately kundalini activating when he met her like he said in videos, how he have time to get brainwash? through her videos? Some great yogis/swamis/gurus not formally educated...but they are "obviously" realized (with clear signs) and they still meditate after realized. She creative, but hard for artist to make money sometimes. She was able work in military but that was long time ago. Being mom is hard work, too, and she did. Being entrepreneur is hard work, and no guarantees. Mental balance needed for most regular jobs with other workers.

Date: October 11, 2013 02:27AM

So what does is it mean to be "Brainwash " ..in my humble opinion when you stop thinking for yourself and analysing each and every peices of informations that come in your life ....and simply accept what the "guru " tells you ....and ask you to believe it because HE or SHE knows better
that is "brainwashing " One exemple in Sharon case is the eating of meat especially cows to ground the kundalini .......there is no such instructions anywhere in the Hindu religion ...none ...No sanyasin of any traditions eat the cow in India ( goats yes but not the cows) Sharon like to eat steak
even if she is missing part of her stomack and made up this crasy speculation....and followers eat red meat because Sharon says that there nervous system will burn out if they do not eat meat .........total bullshit ...but Ronney did a video defending the practice of eating meat
because using quotes of Sharon ...this is just one exemple ....... another is that to come to the point where Sharon convince you that if you stare in the eyes of her pictures repeating OM SWAMI GURU G ..that will help the raising of the kundalini ....if you believe that ...its Brainwashing

In the last few weeks I have receive a few emails from disciples of Swami Nityananda thanking me for exposing Swami guru G
Now that is crasy stuff ........brainwash Nityananda disciples (who think he is GOD incarnated ) thanking me for exposing Sharon(who preach that she is living in a state of Samadhi ) and brainwash her own followers to worship her pictures....

Sharon one hundred videos critisising Nityananda have been a waste of time when you know that she is asking people to meditate on her pictures while repeating OM swami guru G
and claiming to be a PARAMAHANSA ....just like Nityananda
So Mad Advaitistor ...what is the point to keep talking about her for you ? You still want to defend her ? You still want to go see her and have your kundalini
work on ? Have you not been convince by now that she is a charlatan ?
There is so much to read on Hinduism ...so many holy places to visits...like Arunachala ..Vanarasi (I will be there in a few months )
Forget about Sharon ......her life is more about witchcraft than about yoga and self realisation ......I am just aboou done talking about this idot women

Date: October 11, 2013 06:01AM

Yes, let's change the subject. Maybe I'll look at some other topics on here.

Date: October 17, 2013 06:03AM

If you want to hear what is crasy wisdom from Sharon
you listen to her last video on her web site

Now is an insane woman that try to explain what is crasy wisdom
This one and that one including some tibetan monks are crasy ....but not her she explai that she knows how to use crasy wisdom "wisely"

A great motorcycle ride across the USA as she explain give proof that she is using crasy wisdom in the proper way curing her brainwash passenger ...and on and on and on with her foolishness

Sharon is insane and dangerous ...anyone paying for her so called counsellling should beware of her total lack of diplomas in the field of psychology.
Anyone that is a student of this crasy woman and looking in the eyes of her pictures trying to make spiritual progress will end up brainwash like Ronney and Shanti ......do yourself a favor investigate this charlatan .......and run run run in her opposite direction

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.