Current Page: 10 of 14
Re: Guru Swami G
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 26, 2013 05:03PM

Mad Advaitistador:

There are good gurus and bad gurus.

See [www.amazon.com]

The book "Karma Cola" is an interesting exploration of this phenomenon and how Westerners searching for enlightenment often come to India.

Swami G. seems fit within the category of a bad guru and cult leader.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 26, 2013 07:19PM

Thank you, I noted title.
Thick Nath Han, yes, I interesting...and in passed also Ram Dass, but then I learned Ram Dass made excuses for sexual misconduct of some older guru in his public talk, claiming it was for tantra. It upset my wife (and me, too). Very transparent excuse but he spoke from anger or defense even so.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 26, 2013 08:10PM

Mad Advaitistador:

This thread is not about Ram Dass it's about Swami G.

Please stay on topic.

Date: September 27, 2013 02:53AM

Of course, sorry. I surprising if she no longer identify with ego that how she act so egoic and affronted and even vanity ...pretend not care about compliments but really there is vain. Breaking confidentiality even to prove the other wrong and she correct is not feel right to me! If she pretend being other very talkative people on different forums and then say she not talking a lot because she not enjoying to chat, or she demanding for her students to be transparent when she not - also not ok. Maybe she need ask questions about enlightenment from other enlightened people and she feel she cannot do that under her own name because she protecting her enlightened reputation. and also to defend herself. Also she always have answer for everything, yes, like trial lawyer, because she turn any argument in her favor and she always right and other always wrong, and she show how she "winning" every conversation.
Active ptsd, etc. should gone now I think because realization. Maybe good to practice psychology if she had problems in passed because it give empathy! But practicing without license and saying something maybe not OK to clients can be dangerous. and if she judging a lot, make fun, acting superior or like it is a bother to work with the people under her or who pay, it is not ethik, Disrespect and disdain in my opinion not Enlightened. Assuming every other guru never present, never spend time with students, not necessary true! To yell yell yell because this is the way she became enlightened - not okay. Every case is different. I think crazy wisdom is one specific thing. To say every interesting thing she do is because she enlightened, not true. Many people have different talents. To make the long video about Nithyananda for guru Purnima, what a waste, even though he is maybe very bad. To complain so much about not enough attention on her birthday, also not seem very enlightened. To make all unnecessary demands not related to being a student and also demand blind faith from students is a red flag. To send Ron Hridayananda out to be no more than an internet goon, I don't think is normal. To insist your students to eat meat, I don't understand why meat is only source of protein! OK, in my opinion she have many good qualities. And I think she have many good intentions and is or was temporary realized on some level. Now she have stress or psychological problems too. I think she have many problems but she also care about people. I believe she not fake because she believe in herself but too many red flags. Still you right, not every guru is controversy. motorcycles, makeup, tattoos okay why not!! Photography, art, decorating etc why not!! But everybody has good qualities and everybody has neutral qualities.
again thank you for listen

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: September 27, 2013 02:43PM

Listen Mad Advaitistador
You said .... in my opinion she have many good qualities. And I think she have many good intentions and is or was temporary realized on some level. Now she have stress or psychological problems to...(yes tons of them )
Sharon is a charlatan of the worst guru kind .... what is your qualifications to say she was "temporary realized on some level" what do you know about self realisation?
I say she as made up this whole bullshit cult ...just for her ego buildup ....just for money ..just for adoration
What good intentions ? Bullshiting young women in being celibate for 13 years so they can "desconstruct their mind and raise the kundalini )....when she as been meried 5 to 8 times and as 2 kids ...and live under 5 or 6 different alias names
just eating red meat with all its uric acid everyday to control the kundalini (so the nervous system will not burn up ) ....is crasy dangerous ...she is missing a part of her stomact because of an operation because she is a food addict for Godsake and diabetic to .....what good qualities ...what good intentions ?....She is in my psychotherapist opinion completely misleading
her ignorant followers .....she as a long history of abusing them ..then taking money from them .. then asking them to chant her name looking at pictures of herself
Sharon should be put in an insane asylum ...at least there she would not destroy and misled the life of others .She gets money from the US goverment for past mental problems PTST she is fleacing the goverment and everyone she can put her grip on ...more I learn about her more I am totally repulse
she is really borderline evil ...and if she keep this charade up she will soon be over the border ...if you google her name my video is right under her info
listen to the 5 videos I made ...listen to psyborge video .....what type of person(not to speak of a guru ) would talk about the most intimate stuff that was told to her in privacy by ex followers
Your to kind to her ....she is bad bad news ....and i did not know it before being 2 hours with her ....2 hours interview was annof to convince me that she is from the dark side .....she knows she is screwing people and she is in to deep now in the charade to say" sorry I was totally mistaken "

Date: September 28, 2013 04:47AM

[www.youtube.com]

You will find my 5 videos about Sharon on this channel

As the bible says ACTS 20 :29 "I know quite well that when I have gone fierce wolfs will invade you and have no mercy on the flock..Even from your own ranks their will be men and woman coming forward with travesty of truth on their lips to induce the disciples to follow them ..So be on guard .

Date: September 29, 2013 03:02AM

OK, thank you and sorry for my English.

Date: September 29, 2013 08:27AM

One more thing about Sharon

She told me that her videos where never edited "Never are my videos edited because all the words that are coming out of my mouth come directly from Divine consciousness " If you have heard one of her last video about her not being Mother Teresa .....its just a pure disgusting joke where she said that she will give in charity EX LAX laxatives for those who are constipated ...with her Satchi next to her giggling away .(poor Satchi so brainwash )

That woman is so screw up and the thing is ....that most of the gurus like her get away with their bullshitting people because no one dare to confront them
because of fear of this or that .

The US goverment that gives her a pension for PTST does not know that she claim total healing (Sahaj samadhi )to her students ..but lament to the goverment "poor me I need help " A few registered letters as been sent to different department of the federal gov and the Florida gov dealing with the various issues that Sharon might be stepping over the laws ....In my view she is dangerous and if we can help put a top to it ....and saving innocent people from being exploited by Sharon Wipprench ...the sooner the better ....before she change identity again

Date: September 30, 2013 03:11AM

I don't know what say, I mean, do everybody who stay know but they afraid leave? Or do they really believe in what she do? Obviously not possible know for sure because we not in her group talking with each other or inside each other heads. May good question for those who was in ashram.

Date: September 30, 2013 06:10AM

Swami Sharon as a history of threatening people with "Hell realm consequences " if they leave her
she made it real clear that the blessings of the "guru" will be remove if you leave her so called path
and like other cults ..if you have invested 10 years of your life to as she says "deconstruct the mind " and hoping to gain enlightenment
its hard to pull away ......cult mean mental and emotional prison ..Notagain seem to have pull away successfully
it would be interesting to hear from Notagain about how hard or how easy it was to walk away from Sharon ....and if fear was involve .
for people like Satchi who as been around Sharon for 13 years I can just imagine how hard it would be to take the road of deprogramation
But I pray and hope she will .
Mad Advaitisdor do not worry about your english ...for english is not my primary language ...the important is to share and you are doing it just A ok

Current Page: 10 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.