Current Page: 9 of 14
Re: Guru Swami G
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: September 17, 2013 03:22AM

Thank you NOT AGAIN

"Dating is discouraged, students are warned that if their Kundalini is active it can in turn activate your partners especially when sex is involved. Sharon further teaches/encourages celibacy, even for married students, ie: eventually sexual desire will fall away as you progress on your spiritual path. SO essentially some students jump into the celibacy role as a show of how "advanced" they are, and for others it is a sort of commitment to their spirituality. But ultimately it all falls in with the same thing I have talked about before, when you have people that want to believe so badly in something or someone, it is easy to manipulate them very subtly

I find it very sad that a woman that as had 2 children and who knows how many marriages ....(5 to 8 )according to this tread
would at age 63 recommend students to be celibate ....and discourage even dating

That is a common denominator among cults (member of scientology SEA ORG ) cannot have children ....Hare Krishnas recommend strict celibacy
arrange marriage that can only be consume to reproduce ...(Sharon as been part of these 2 cults at one time)

As you said NOT AGAIN she must think that she is enlighten to be so bossy and order people around even in the followers private life .
But after talking to her for a couple of hours .......it extramaly clear to me that she is not only NON REALIZE ....she as barely any education.
Her description on recent videos about the danger of hypnosis .....is just about the most ignorant description I ever heard
a process that is now use in dentistry ..midwifery ....she google words and then comes out THIS IS THE WAY IT IS FOLKs

a few years ago I interviewed David Godman who wrote 25 books on ADVAITA ..and many spiritual teachers
when I ask him about his own spiritual attainment .....he was most humble "SOME DAYS MY MEDITATION IS GREAT some other days I stuggle with my
mind ".....such a sincere an humble response .
Anyone that goes on camera saying like Sharon did "MY WORK IS DONE I AM IN A STATE OF COMPLETE ENLIGHTEMENT "
is or deceiving ....or delusional ....This is a very bossy woman that likes to tell people what to do
this tread as already talk about how rude she can be even to servers in restaurant .
I think she is defeated already ...this tread and my videos shows clearly that she is a charlatan
and the videos of her servant brother RONNEY ...just show how stupid he is
She as extended herself spending lots of money on those galleries
It all depends on more money coming from RONNEY like followers .......My prediction is that she will crash
for you can fool people only so long before they ask the very important questions like
How do we know for sure that you are realize ? What gives you the right to ask me to be celibate even in my marriage when you have been merried 5 times or more .....why should I not date this guy that treat me like a gentlemen ?
All this for what ...she call it 'the descontruction of the mind " She as built a cult and a scam
anyone interested in her teachings should ask lots and lots of questions .....and if it does not make sense

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NotAgain ()
Date: September 17, 2013 04:53AM

Moderator, sorry my Caps were only from copy pasting other's questions. Also can you clarify? My remarks about celibacy were based around what G is teaching/asking of her followers and how it helps her gain control over people. I could care less about her or anyone else's sexual orientation. I will try to speak as much in fact as possible instead of opinion. However, you must realize that really none of her underling students are privy to financial facts, divorces possibly naming her or her group, etc. I can only speak of my experiences of being in her group and how control over her students is managed through both her actions and the actions of the group as a whole. If this is not okay for this forum please let me know and I hopefully can find some other way to expose her manipulation, control, and abusive treatment of her followers.

Facts:

1. Donations are required (see quoted email pg 8 of this forum) there has been a set (suggested) amount of 10% of earnings, and sometimes there has not been a set amount, just the requirement for some kind of donation. If you do not donate you do not have direct interaction with G in what I call the "elite" group.

2. Any action that brings in to question the integrity of G (i.e: video's, extravagant lifestyle, motorcycles, galleries, condos, jewelry, harsh reprimands, contradictory statements, etc) are all explained away as "crazy wisdom". This is explained as "Guru's will use extreme methods to break down the sense of self/ego so just accept it".

3. She has revealed personal and intimate information from both "Private" counseling sessions, emails, etc. She claims no sort of confidentiality agreement was signed yet "private counseling sessions" apparently do not equate to private at all.

4. Her system of control revolves around the susceptibility of her followers to be manipulated due to their desire to believe and/or their energetic instability. Also, her teachings start to separate followers from their relationships, families, friends etc. Her control continues to grow as people leave and are used as examples for those remaining, being told it was all mind spin or the individuals projections.

Date: September 17, 2013 12:14PM

Dear NOT AGAIN
First thank you for your testimonials.....rare is the one who will have the courage to come forward and not be afraid of the HELL REALMS that will
be the result of betraying the great Sharon Wipprencht

NOW YOU SAID

when you have people that want to believe so badly in something or someone, it is easy to manipulate them very subtly, especially when people do have geniuine experiences through meditation .

QUESTION

How does a follower of Sharon know that they are having a genuine spiritual experience ?

Genuine compare to what ? if you had one of those GENUINE experience what was it like ?

How do you know its not the power of her suggestions that this and that will happen to you ...that is creating the experiences that followers crave to experience?

there is a recent video of SACHI on Sharon web site .....doing what she call KRIYAS ......looks totally phoney and pre program to me

Thank you for sharing

No 2 ...her revealing the private stuff of her past followers is scandalous .....someone should sue her

No 3 ...I have read extensively on spirituality from most traditions ....been to India a dozen times
and I can assure you that Sharon knowledge is very very limited ...she does not know the bible ....or the Budhist scriptures or the Upanishad
and when it come to psychology ....she is miserably lost ..Carl Jung...Sigmund Freud.......Dr Erickson NLP ....forget it
this woman is as ignorant as they come ............Just listening RONNEY quoting her as an authority is nauseating ...POOR GUY

Posted by: psyborgue ()
Date: September 18, 2013 04:18AM

NotAgain
1. Donations are required (see quoted email pg 8 of this forum) there has been a set (suggested) amount of 10% of earnings, and sometimes there has not been a set amount, just the requirement for some kind of donation. If you do not donate you do not have direct interaction with G in what I call the "elite" group.

I've seen this on Guru G's website as well. Specifically here, where it states "Any taking Diksha SHOULD be sending in Monthly Donations as a way of honoring what is being given by Guru and as a way to aide in keeping a Community in place... Every spiritual tradition has this admonition of paying tithes - most say 10 % of your salary but here there is simply the admonition to give what you can... Look"

NotAgain
3. She has revealed personal and intimate information from both "Private" counseling sessions, emails, etc. She claims no sort of confidentiality agreement was signed yet "private counseling sessions" apparently do not equate to private at all.

Are all her followers aware of the nature of these disclosures? I mean are those in "counseling" with her aware of her disclosures? Are others? The way her followers have tried to explain things away on a YouTube video I made regarding this -- they claim that any disclosures were from the yahoo group, or private correspondence with the Guru. Are they dissembling for her, are they simply lower-level members who may not be aware of these practices, or some mixture of the two?

NotAgain
4. Her system of control revolves around the susceptibility of her followers to be manipulated due to their desire to believe and/or their energetic instability. Also, her teachings start to separate followers from their relationships, families, friends etc.

I've heard some examples of this from others (for example, asking for celibacy from somebody who is in a marriage, then turning around and claiming they never asked anybody to leave their family). Are there other examples of this? Is there a pejorative term Guru G uses for those who are "negative" influences?

Her control continues to grow as people leave and are used as examples for those remaining, being told it was all mind spin or the individuals projections.

I've heard this term "mind spin" used in a part of the thread that was lost. Are there any other Guru G specific terms you can think of?

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 18, 2013 06:34AM

Mom used to be pissed off at my messy room when I was a kid.

She'd have kicked my ass if I had said keeping my room messy was a manifestation of "crazy wisdom."

Posted by: NotAgain ()
Date: September 18, 2013 06:41AM

psyborgue
Are all her followers aware of the nature of these disclosures? I mean are those in "counseling" with her aware of her disclosures? Are others? The way her followers have tried to explain things away on a YouTube video I made regarding this -- they claim that any disclosures were from the yahoo group, or private correspondence with the Guru. Are they dissembling for her, are they simply lower-level members who may not be aware of these practices, or some mixture of the two?

I would assume her followers are aware of her disclosures from the Youtube videos she made. In my opinion these disclosures were viewed by her followers as a justifyable defense as she was "only exposing the truth". For me seeing them opened my eyes further to the lies. Sharon and her followers claim what they want regarding private disclosures. Again my opinion, it is just plain wrong as a spiritual leader, advisor, counselor, or even as a friend, to disclose information that was shared in confidence and trust. Did she violate any laws, possibly (under the counseling capacity). Regardless, this site is about cult education. Completely discrediting former students is important in maintaining control over the group. The group in turn grows closer together in the common "hate" of the fallen.

psyborgue
I've heard some examples of this from others (for example, asking for celibacy from somebody who is in a marriage, then turning around and claiming they never asked anybody to leave their family). Are there other examples of this? Is there a pejorative term Guru G uses for those who are "negative" influences?

Essentially this is how this process works: Her teachings (the path) are laid out as "the quickest way to realization" (through active kundalini). Teaching draw the follower in deeper and deeper. Different levels of Diksha give the follower a sense of progression and inclusion into more "spirituality". The comes a point for many followers that due to the intense inner/self focus of her teachings that they start having difficulty in relationships. This creates an opening for the celibacy teachings, renunciation, etc. It is all very subtle. There is no need for her to directly say to someone, "leave your family and your spouse". All her teachings lead the follower to a point of disconnect and what is more commonly said is things like, "If there is a stronger pull for the path than family follow your heart". Or input about how the relationship is unhealthy and the partner is just in a different place, and must be allowed to live in confusion if that is what is chosen. It is a very subtle manipulation through teachings and assessment of a followers life that leads to this.

psyborgue
I've heard this term "mind spin" used in a part of the thread that was lost. Are there any other Guru G specific terms you can think of?

Here are as many terms as I can come up with
Mind Spin - when someone has a differing opinion then the Guru or becomes angry/argumentative
Projections - similar to mind spin, used to downplay any dissent or argument
Knee Jerk Reaction - when a student has a negative response to reprimand or teaching. Students are told to "sit-with-it"
Sit With It - basically a process of examining your emotions without attaching to them.
The Flow - how realized beings live life. (removes any sort of responsibility for their actions as they were done in the flow of life)
Tough Love - used as justification for harsh treatment etc.
Zero Point - Sharon's own coined term to describe her state of conciousness
Hell Realm - used to describe being in any negative state of exsistence
Kriyas - spontaneous motions caused by the release of energies and kundalini

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 19, 2013 05:35AM

The group in turn grows closer together in the common "hate" of the fallen.

Perhaps there's another type of bonding too -- fear bonding. Fear of being ejected and becoming one of the despised weaklings.

Perhaps there are two ingredients:

1) Obey G and emulate the senior students currently in favor

2) Avoid becoming an object of contempt--avoid becoming one of the despised rejects. Not being one of the despised rejects may be just as much a part of group identity as emulating G.

So...if this is accurate (and I am just speculating), having someone to despise and hold up as a negative example is just as much part of the bonding process in some groups as having a guru to emulate and obey.

Date: September 26, 2013 04:45AM

Hello,
Was liked idea meet this guru because my family plan to move to United States close to her vicinity and now i don't know. But how we sure if she really worse other gurus? There is no guru has no controversy I found online. Also, my wife prefered swamini because too many sex accuse with male gurus. So what, better no guru??
Thank you.

Date: September 26, 2013 08:56AM

Good question ...Guru or no guru ?

There are places like SPIRIT ROCK (google it ) in California where Buddhist teachers come from around the worls and give retreats

You sit with them ...you pay a fee for the retreat and you go home practice what you have learn .

Some yogis also give seminars and thats great ...in places like ESSELEN

But what is to be understood about Swami guru G ...is that she will get you to eventually bond with you and after so called "initiations" she will make you chant her name looking at pictures of hers..

She is the worst type of cult leader ....plus when she knows that she "GOT YOU " she will abuse you as she did to ex disciples ...and requeste money 10% of your income ...she prefer .
There are anual retreat in the Rishikesh India where thousands of wester yogis go learn from a few hundred teachers from all kind of traditions .
The guru concerpt (accepting someone as your spiritual guide for life ..is a very ancient Indian tradition and may have work for thousands of years
in an Indian context ..because the culture was center around Hinduism
But when the guru concept is translated to the western world ....it as been use and super abuse in a thousand way
sexual abuses ..rampant ...money grabbig gurus rampant ...little dictators like Sharon that will yell at you just because she feel like it .
I am much more Buddhist as I grow older ...and one of the last words of the BUDDHA is that you have to be your own light on the path ....no one can do it for you
I like the concept of teachers ....No big adoration ....you learn from them and you are on your way ...no one is putting a grip on you Thick Nath Han is such a teacher so Is Ram Das (who still give seminars in Mauii)
But Swami Guru G aka Sharon Wipprench .....is the worst kind of teacher avoid her like the pest

NOT AGAIN I would like to hear more of your direct experience with Sharon ...your testimonials are very important for this tread
many ex followers are dead afraid of the consequenses of speaking out

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 26, 2013 04:59PM

dabcult:

Again, no need to use caps. People can read your comments without such emphasis.

Current Page: 9 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.