Apostles of Infinite Love
Posted by: bill1969 ()
Date: October 16, 2008 02:40AM

Is anyone familiar or been associated with The Apostles of Infinite Love in St. Jovite, Canada. Just looking for anyone else who was in that cult, I was there for less than a year as a baby, and I am looking for any information on it that I can find.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Apostles of Infinite Love
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 16, 2008 02:54AM

Re: Apostles of Infinite Love
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 16, 2008 03:13AM

There is also information about the Apostles of Infinite love in a book on Catholic traditionalist movements. It carries up to the late 1990s. I think he interviewed a number of key individuals.

The book is 'The Smoke of Satan' and is written by sociologist Michael Cuneo. The book and bibliography go up to

[www.amazon.com]

Professor Cuneo's contact information is available here. There is a chance he may be able to help you with information about the Apostoles that is more recent than 1999.

[www.fordham.edu]

Make sure you have excellent care and support from friends. This kind of detective work can pack an emotional and physical whipsaw effect. You may need to pace yourself if you get stressed.

It may also be necessary to fact check by obtaining marriage, birth and death certifications. Local geneology societies can give helpful advice on how to do this. Good luck to you..and take good care.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2008 03:19AM by corboy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.