Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Walk/Living Word Fellowship/John Robert Stevens Movie
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 26, 2013 10:49PM

richarfarr:

Excuse me, but I don't recall you and/or a phone conversation we had two years ago.

Please understand that I am pitched constantly by various producers, news outlets and production companies about various projects in development and I have worked proefessionally as an analyst and consultant for the news and entertainment industry for many years. I have an agent that specifically handles serious inquiries about certain projects regarding my professional work. I am also frequently interviewed for television, radio and documentaries on an ongoing basis.

Frankly, you come across badly in both your emails and here on this thread. Your approach is to break the rules of this message board on your very first post and then attempt to somehow spin the blame or responsibility for you bad behavior on someone else.

Nothing you have done thus far on this thread demonstrates "trust and credibility."

You say that you have been working on this project for quite a long time and have professional experience. But the way you are handling yourself on this thread in my opinion is unprofessional.

BTW--The Ross Institute of NJ will soon become The Cult Education Institute and the entrance portal domain culteducation.com will be dropped and changed to culteducation.com.

Strange that you would bring that issue up, which has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of this thread.

Going off topic like that doesn't make you appear any better and again is an expample of inappropriate behavior.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2013 10:51PM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 26, 2013 10:57PM

richarfarr: :

Based upon your last post it seems that your project is still in development and has been in the development phase for a very long time.

You apparently don't have a network or distribution commitment and have not yet begun filming.

Posted by: psyborgue ()
Date: July 26, 2013 11:13PM

Richar,

Is there any credible third party who can verify your account and your agenda? For example, a friend of mine who is in the final stages of making a documentary about an unrelated cult has a number of connections to different cult experts and advocates who can corroborate her agenda. She also had many pre-existing connections to ex-members of the group and a long history of speaking out against it. At this point you're asking people to take your word on it, which is asking a lot when dealing with a cult or a cult-like group.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2013 11:18PM by psyborgue.

Posted by: richarfarr ()
Date: July 26, 2013 11:20PM

By no means am I trying to "pitch" any thing to you. By no means do we need this kind of grief. I have been working on this project for a long time, yes. You have no idea how many hoops I have had to jump through just to get even industry friends to look at the possibility of doing this project.

BUT because of my persistence in last two years received a great amount of interest. In fact more of a turn around. It has taken a very long time to get people to open up.

I also have a personnel stake in that my two sons were abducted from me by their mother who left our family home in Orlando while I was working for N.A.S.A. Then after the state of Florida gave me custody Rich Lindy gave my now Ex-wife 1600.00 to fly back and abduct my sons from me.

much like the Yoko Ono case they hid and my sons and to this day I have very minimal contact with them. She was unable to abduct my oldest son and we both are grieved over the situation.

So there you have it. What other items would you like to know or challenge me on.

Date: July 27, 2013 12:59AM

richarfarr:

I am sorry to learn of your personal situation.

But the message board rules apply to everyone posting here regardless of background.

Hopefully your project will go from "possibility" to probability soon.

Posted by: Changed4me ()
Date: July 27, 2013 07:46AM

This is my first posting. I read most of the posts on Factnet several years ago and am glad to find a current active thread to read and try and connect with.

I first was exposed to the teachings of John Robert Steven in a Campus Crusade bible study in 1972 while using Steven's "First Principles" study guide. I last attended a TLWF church service in North Hills, CA in September 1997. I was told that I was no longer welcome in the fellowship.

Twenty-five years is a long time to be a part of a religous/social organization. So many things happened to change me as an individual human being and spiritual person. In September 1997 everything shut down and I never spoke about my life in TLWF, 25 years of my life, until now. I recently discovered this website and thread and began to read, and read some more. Something has come over me and is compelling me to share my experience.

As a high school graduate going off to university, I was looking for guidance and discovery in my life. I was raised Christian... went to Christian bible camps, experienced a salvation/born again experience young in life. Naturally I looked to God for answers. I found my God connection at a Campus Crusade bible study with some older students I knew from high school. The mystery of "the apostle Stevens" and the prophets intrigued me..... because I was looking for an answer about myself. I had the good fortune of meeting John Stevens in 1974 in CLW in Sepulveda..... funny how that area is now called North Hills. I felt I could tell him anything and never experience critisism or judgement from him.... never! This was a hook for me. When I felt that response from JRS, I wanted to believe everything he said..... from the pulpit... on the tapes....in the This week's... and everything he said to me personally. I got pulled into the "Follow the Apostle to where ever he goes" mind set. I didn't have a biblical justification for this... It was my personal connection to a man that had the ability to reach into my innermost self and assure me that I was ok.

More to follow soon..... opening myself like this is proving to be very painful.

Date: August 02, 2013 07:54PM

See [www.cultnews.com]

The Rick A. Ross Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups, and Movements has officially changed its name to The Cult Education Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups and Movements.

The new domain name entry point and gateway to the Internet archives of the institute will soon be culteducation.com.

The Cult Education Institute archives is a library of information about destructive cults, controversial groups and movements, which was initially launched in 1996 and has continued to be under construction and expansion for the past 17 years.

The public message board attached to the The Cult Education Institute will soon only be accessible through the domain name culteducation.com. More than 100,000 entries from the former members of destructive cults, controversial groups and movements and others concerned has accumulated at the board over the past decade. The message board content continues to grow daily and it serves as a free speech zone for those who wish to share their insights and concerns about the topics listed.

Posted by: thisweek ()
Date: August 03, 2013 03:04AM

CHURCH OF HIS KINGDOM SAN DIEGO

BRUCKE AND GILEE LARS0N IN CHARGE
THYE ARE LIARS
THEY HAVE HAD PEOPLE THROWN OUT OF THE CHURCH
THEY HAVE LIED TO THE SHEEP ABOUT PEOPLE IN THE CHURCH THAT ARE NOW GONE
THEY ARE FAMILY DESTROYERS. THE CHURCH HAS GONE DOWN IN ATTENDANCE SINCE
HARGRAVES PUT THEM IN POWER.
GILEE LARSON IS A VERY DISTURBED PERSON.
BRUCE IS SUPER COMPETITIVE AND GOT WHAT HE WANTED WHICH IS A POSITION.
THEY TOGETHER GOT RID OF MILLER.

HARGRAVES ONLY WANT THE SPOTLIGHT AND LIKE LITTLE KIDS WHO DONT GET THERE WAY THEY THROW A TANTRUM

THEY BLAME EVERYTHING ON BATTLE AND MAKE PEOPLE THE BATTLE

CHURCH OF HIS KINGDOM IS A GROUP OF GOOD PEOPLE IN SHELLSHOCK.
YOU LOOK AT THEM BUT THERE IS NOTHING TO RELATE OR TALK TO.

Date: June 09, 2014 09:00PM

Data lost through a backup failure some months ago has now been restored to this message board.

This board is also now open for indexing by search engines such as Google.

Information posted on the board should soon be appearing in searches as this is a public resource.

The data recovered and restored included many individual posts and some threads.

Lost membership registratio was not restored. Old members not currently listed must register as new members again in order to become active members of the message board.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.