Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
The Walk/Living Word Fellowship/John Robert Stevens Movie
Posted by: richarfarr ()
Date: July 26, 2013 01:23AM

My name is Richar' Farr.

I am a Producer/Director/Editor in Los Angeles who has for the last 9 years researched and investigate John Robert Stevens, The Walk, The Living Word Fellowship for a Feature Film project.

I have spoken too many and looking to speak with any ex-member of the Churches started by John Robert Stevens.

I am openly and confidently reaching out to other ex members, or anyone who has knowledge or a personal experience with John Robert Stevens or anything about him, the current leadership, or either of the reconized cultish churches, The Walk or the Living Word Fellowship.

We have uncovered quiet bit of information and are currently in active production for this project.

[...]

Thank You,

Richar' Farr

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2013 03:41AM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Walk/Living Word Fellowship/John Robert Stevens Movie
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 26, 2013 03:44AM

richarfarr:

It is against the rules, which you agreed to before posting here, to post contact information on this message board.

What production company?

Is this a film company or network television project?

What company or network is involved?

Date: July 26, 2013 09:44AM

We have simply tired to give persons a confidential way to convey their experiences about the LWF. At this time I nor the studio are willing to give source information.

please delete this thread.

Richar' Farr

Date: July 26, 2013 07:12PM

richarfarr:

Nothing will be deleted.

Read the rules. Nothing is edited or can be deleted after thirty minutes.

When you post at a message board and click "I agree" yoou should read the rules that you have agreed to carefully before posting on that message board.

You broke the rules.

There is a priavate messaging system to contact and communicate with people at this message board. This insures private confidential communication.

I am mystified why you have chosen not to provide more detailed information about your production project.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2013 07:19PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: psyborgue ()
Date: July 26, 2013 08:06PM

Beware of strangers bearing gifts.

Date: July 26, 2013 09:46PM

"I am mystified why you have chosen not to provide more detailed information about your production project." Rick Ross Your quote.

I have explained this in a detailed email to you as well have given you links and more detail. Why do you continue to defame myself and this project in open communication.

As I have said before. In private you have detailed info, In public it is about the safety of confidentially. Surly after your own research concerning the topic you would have the depth to understand the need to protect all parties until the project has reached it's final point.

If anyone would like to know my credibility I can be found by searching Richar' Farr via Google.

But for instant public consumption here are a few examples of my work and level of professionalism.

Current Demo Reel

[www.youtube.com]

Disneyland Paris

[www.youtube.com]

United States Veteran Affairs

[www.youtube.com]

British MTV

[www.youtube.com]

and more if needed

Date: July 26, 2013 10:00PM

richarfarr:

No one has attempted to "defame" you.

You violated the rules that you agreed to before posting here by posting your personal email address on this thread.

You solicited responses from people on this message board without disclosing any meaningful detailed information concerning your production project.

The links you provided are commercial clips unrelated to the project you have mentioned.

You still have not provided any meaningful detailed nformation regarding the production you say that you are working on about "The Walk/Living Word Fellowship/John Robert Stevens Movie."

Not disclosing such information is your choice.

Please don't attempt to break the rules of the message board.

Posted by: psyborgue ()
Date: July 26, 2013 10:19PM

Richar,

Surely you must understand the need for caution when dealing with cults and cult-like groups. How is one to know what your agenda truly is? I mean you could just be here to collect information on former members by deceiving them into talking to you, then use that information against them. Even If you're a novice video editor like you seem to be, who is to say you're agenda is what you say it is, especially if as Rick points out, you're not willing to post any meaningful information about your project. Making a feature production is a non-trivial manner, especially about a cult. If what you say is the case, the following questions should be simple:

What production company is handling this?
Who is doing the editing?
What are you filming on?
Who is funding the project?
Has any distributor actually agreed to this?

Date: July 26, 2013 10:25PM

Rick there is nothing more to discuss.

Why would I post any links concerning this project while there are none available. The project is in the development stage. The were example to establish creditability.

Yes you are attempting to grandstand on a serious issue. Can you say you have not ever bent a rule. There is a great concern that because you are trying to sell out your domain name you may have a need for financial assistance.

Two years we spoke about this project. At that time you were very interested in speaking to the contacts at the studio. As I explained then I have support on this project but the final placement of the project has not been decided to be produced by a principle or subsidiary of the principle studio.

It is sad. I would have been more than willing to share and even connect you with my producers as soon as all information and fact finding had been completed. I am sure you have some great information. But Hollywood is very leery of what they refer to a grand standers.

That is why people such as myself who have a history of trust and credibility end up being the front people and charged with the duty of weeding out the wheat from the chaff. It's not always the best place to be and honestly I am usually on the back end and not up front.

But The Living word Fellowship and John Robert Stevens and I have a back story. I have spent at least 8 years between the watchmen, Anthony Cox, Yoko Ono and may others building the case just for the need to look at the possibility of producing a project on this topic. Which has been an uphill battle at the most and a long shot at the least.

You are a smart fellow. You know everything I am saying is true. I simply cannot lay out in an open forum all the people in the background. I have by private email explained much of this to you which you have not responded. You would much rather do this in public. Therefore forms the questions of defaming myself and the project.

I am sorry you choose to go this way. I was excited that I felt it was time to bring your forum into this project. I can see now my excitement was misplaced. I truly regret bring this to you and as I have said we discussed this via telephonic communication 2 years ago. You had no problems then and no issues of rules violations.

Richar' Farr

Date: July 26, 2013 10:32PM

What production company is handling this? The final decisions have not been made. But I have explained this to you in more detail in the past by email
Who is doing the editing? no primary photography has been assigned to the project at this time/ Editorial decisions are not in the loop at this writing
What are you filming on? Red and 35 mm (non panavision)
Who is funding the project? that is confidential.
Has any distributor actually agreed to this? A distribitor will be either the primary studio or by their choice of partners

I have given you the full explination in privite and have send it in a public post as well.

Thank you

Richar' Farr

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.