Tibetan Way -- Chris Farmer
Posted by: Chris_Farmer ()
Date: June 13, 2008 12:12AM

Jeff

Thank you for your posting of 12/6/08: 5:10

I am glad to see that you have taken the advice I offered you in my posting of 31/5/08: 11:42 in which I wrote:

"I must ask you if you have actually read the content of the Tibetan Way site? That content has been subjected to detailed examinations over the past 4 days. Nowhere does it state that the site is selling Tibetan medicine. In fact it suggests that people should use alternate formulations using Western ingredients in order to preserve the Tibetan ecology. Many of the pages contain detailed notes concerning the ingredients used and it is quite clear that they are not ingredients that have been sourced from Tibet."

While it is very kind of you to list all of the ingredients used you appear to be suggesting that Tibetan Way were hiding this information and pretending to use Tibetan ingredients whereas all the ingredients were clearly listed on the site from day one and nowhere was it suggested that the ingredients were of Tibetan origin.

On the contrary - the site clearly states:

"The ecosystem of the Himalayas is in a very delicate state of balance. At Tibetanway we do not take plants or herbs from the wild, this only adds to the destruction of natural environment. We use purpose grown and wherever possible organic sources for our formulations."

So may I ask what is the point of your posting?

The moderator has made it clear that this forum is for discussions relating to Christopher Hansard whereas you are now using it to further attack Tibetan Way. I would have thought one telephone call from their advisors would have been enough but clearly they need to take further steps.

Chris

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2008 12:20AM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tibetan Way -- Chris Farmer
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 13, 2008 12:22AM

Chris:

You now have your own thread to discuss whatever you want about Tibetan Way and your products.

There is no purpose in further discussion on the Chris Hansard thread.

Posted by: Chris_Farmer ()
Date: June 13, 2008 12:39AM

Dear Moderator

Thanks for that but if that is the case should you not also move Jeff Bowe's Lengthy posting regarding the ingredients of Tibetan Way to this thread as well?

Chris Farmer

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 13, 2008 12:52AM

Chris_Farmer:

You can copy and paste it in here if you wish.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.