FRANK J. POTTER
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: April 07, 2008 01:35AM

People send me this stuff and I thought that I'd distribute it here.

This guy says that he is the Second Coming of Christ. His name is Frank J. Potter. What madness.

Christianity's Lord is alive and has been living on the earth in the flesh since February 17, 1924.

[www.2ndcomingofchrist.com]

I am also predicting that "God's Day of the Lord" will occur on Preparation Day for Passover in the year 2007. For your information, I am the prophet predicted in verse 15 of this chapter. Jesus was the prophet predicted in verse 18 of that same chapter. Note the difference between the two verses.

Looks like Potter is off. It's 2008 already and this stuff is still up online. What a nut. He's also conntected to Arnold Murray of Shepher's Chapel.

You do not have to look for the Elijah of Malachi 4, verse 5, because in my mind Arnold Murray, Pastor of Shepherd's Chapel, Gravette, AR 72736, has already performed Elijah's task. He and his people will provide the teaching of God's word to the Christians who will be going through the Tribulation. The salvation that they will bring to mankind will be revealed when the earth opens as described in Isaiah 45, verse 8.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2008 01:38AM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.