Current Page: 5 of 7
Re: Maum Meditation
Posted by: mystery4ever ()
Date: September 17, 2016 03:54PM

The first 3 levels of maum meditation:

Level 1: Throwing away the remembered thoughts
This is the level of knowing universe is my true self.
Confirmation question:
1. Have I completely disappeared?
2. What sees and knows that I have completely disappeared?

Level 2: Throwing away the images of myself, my human relationships and myself
This is the level of knowing there is no mind.
Confirmation question:
1. Since mind has been taken out,is there mind?
2. Has my inside and outside becomes one?

Level 3: Throwing away my body
This is the level of knowing universe is my true body as it is within me all the time.
Confirmation question:
1. What sees and knows that myself have completely died and disappeared?
2. Where is the universe?

Options: ReplyQuote
Is Maum Meditation changing its name?
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 17, 2016 10:05PM

In a recent discussion on Amazon, one person suggested this:

[www.amazon.com]

Posted on Aug 1, 2015 7:28:05 AM PDT
True Universe says:
I used to practice Maum Meditation and I have much experience with Maum Meditation. Recently this organization start changing their name on the Facebook and on the Internet, I think it because people start posting their true experience with this organization, now they go under something like "Meditation Method", "Meditation North America", "Arlington Meditation" and etc. I would guess they are doing this because under new names it will be harder to find the truth about this organization.

The Experience Project website

[www.experienceproject.com]

Maum Meditation Chamna Education

maum meditation "chamna education"

there is a discussion among former members of Maum
and some who remain enthusiastic. Hard questions are asked.

[www.experienceproject.com]

Maum meditation used new deceptive marketing tricks to get new members and money. In most cases, it pretends to be local meditation centers. They are very nice to newcomers, but they screamed and yelling to each other in upper higher levels. Many helpers become stressful and sick.

truedancingdragontruedancingdragon 46-50, F Jan 10 Reply
I medite at Maum and I've been doing for for 2 years. My mom also meditates and she is a different person.

I think a lot of the way the meditation is displayed does sound cult like, but honestly I think it has more to do with Korean culture than it being a cult!!! Most of the helpers don't speak English well so the way things are translated comes off wrong. I'm a New Yorker and a lot of the way they present themselves is weird, but I don't throw the baby out w the bath water! I know a lot about cults and this is not one!! All group mentality and group process has a cult like feeling. It's how groups and cultures function.

A cult is destructive and harmful. This far I have seen nothing that is harmful or destructive. Maum is a method of mediation that has helped me tremendously. I feel completely safe with people in the center. All of the helpers have been nothing but kind and have tried not to impose any of their ideas on me at all. They always say that Maum is just a method and you find out the answers yourself.

It's sad to see so many bad reviews because Maum is honestly a brilliant Method. If you have prior knowledge about spirituality then you will understand how uncredible it is....and if you don't want to do it that's your choice too! If it's not your path it's not your path! But don't do a disservice and trash something that may help other people!

DBMS2015DBMS2015 31-35 Sep 28, 2015 Reply
You have been doing this meditation for two years!, so how far did you get it ? what level?

Yes It does work, like other meditations works same way -it gives you this amazing feeling, thats hard to explain. But then at the some point somebody takes advantage of you. It depends how far did you get it ?

AppleandcherryAppleandcherry 46-50, M Oct 10, 2015 Reply

But is it true that after 4th level they insist continues to admire & give everything-Boduy, Soul & rest life Woom Yong (Founder) & his wife ? Person has to accept Moum as his new religion? ?

swapnilnatuswapnilnatu 31-35, M Feb 9 1 Reply
Hi DBM...so you are doing Maum meditation for two yeas. Question!!! Which level are you?

afectpocseafectpocse 26-30, F Apr 1 Reply
Maum meditation is only truly up for the money for its businees.

eweewineweewin 31-35 Jan 9, 2015 3 Reply

Give me a break You know nothing about maum meditation! I've been with maum meditation for over three years! It's been the best thing that has happy to me! The people I have met there have been kind beautiful people, they care about people, they give there lives up to help the human race!

If you look around this world is in big trouble! People hurt each other because they all have separate minds! Know one knows what the other is thinking! So they make up there own conclusion which create problems! Maum meditation is about changing the human mind to the infinite universe mine which is Gods mind! One mind!

vinljk1vinljk1 61-65, F Oct 27, 2015 Reply

So ur god is Woom Yong(Founder) & His wife now??

swapnilnatuswapnilnatu 31-35, M Feb 9 Reply

You are talking bull....crap. believe me.

... I witnessed my wonderful loving partner of 13 years join this group. He couldn't stop going and resented anything I said about it if I questioned their ethics (we both attended Christian Church when he joined). Sadly I picked up one of their highly impressive booklets at a Health food store... they had 7 levels back then in 2010.. who knows how many they have now?!! He was curious so he joined..

That was the end of life as I'd known it with him. He became emotionally and mentally abusive and destroyed all that we have. I am sure 99% dragging up past memories and discarding them is very dangerous when you have very painful emotions you have repressed all your life... I paid for his repressed anger as he turned evil and nasty towards me..

At level 4 he became very irritable and bad tempered (he was NEVER like this).
When you have to get rid of memories as though they are just stored photographs taken by a camera, that is a BAD sign right there. When his came up he took out all this pain he had held inside him out on me... partly because I challenged him on what the heck he was doing going there in the first place 'cos I saw the "Cult" signs written all over these teachings...

Obviously I defended myself but by this time he was hooked, going there 4+ hours a day. I couldn't reach him anymore...

Ultimately 2 years after joining he walked out on me.. He just discarded me and my family - his in-laws he adored - it was like we never existed in the 15 years we were together..

I lost the man I loved more than life itself. I lost my home & the business I was fortunate to run from my home. My family was torn apart.. they lost the Son-in-Law they loved as he "discarded" them just like they meant nothing for 15 years.
Now they have lost me - their only Daughter - and the close relationship I had with them... because I now suffer daily from Complex PTSD. Sadly it's all due to the horror I lived through as I witnessed "Maum" slowly and insidiously destroy the man I loved for 15 years.

So I struggle everyday because I'm sooo traumatized. I've searched for years to get help, yet my medical insurance doesn't cover any Psychological Trauma Treatment I desperately need to get into a healing Residential Trauma Treatment Facility...and years of outpatient therapy have been useless.

I've had nightmares every day for 4 years..it's messed me up and shaken the very foundations of Truth & Goodness in this world I believed in.. and how the most intelligent people can be drawn in to the "lies and promises" of Maum and many other groups out there looking for a "fix" that can never be bought for money.
Nobody. .. and I mean NOBODY PAYS FOR SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT..it's a process each of us go through through life lessons .. we become humble, wise and have compassion and integrity..

maumruinslivesmaumruinslives 41-45, F Mar 13 Reply
1 More Response

I am a ex-member of Maum meditation and want to share some things with you!
How Maum mediation works :

If you spend an hour to an hour and a half a day in meditation, after a few weeks, there is a great probability that you will not return to full beta consciousness. You will remain in a fixed state of alpha for as long as you continue to meditate I'm not saying this is bad--if you do it yourself. It may be very beneficial. But it is a fact that you are causing your mind to go flat.

The more you meditate, the flatter your mind becomes and that’s were the danger comes when you allow someone else who you don’t fully know the motives of to take you through these steps and slowly alter deep beliefs about yourself and the world!

And if heaven on earth is non-thinking and non-involvement, I really question why we are here. A schedule is maintained that causes physical and mental fatigue (That’s why you need to came meditate every day for at least 2 hours).

The aim is to create a mechanism in flesh and blood with new beliefs and new thought processes. So you can be a drone and recruit more people who will bring more money to keep up wish lavish life style woo muyang lives! Heavy participation in meditation is a formula for psychological destruction.

freemind4freemind4 26-30, T Dec 3, 2014 2 Reply

It's not flat it's called peace! You can actually enjoy life without having all the the stuff in your head! Know negative stuff in your head because you throw it away! Why do you think people are so stressed out its because of your mind! Simple as that!

vinljk1vinljk1 61-65, F Oct 27, 2015 Reply

There is different brain wave states (alpha, beta, theta, delta) and all serves a different function,

1) Beta – The Waking Consciousness And Reasoning Wave
Beta brain waves are associated with normal waking consciousness and a heightened state of alertness, logic and critical reasoning.

2) Alpha – The Deep Relaxation Wave
Alpha brain waves are present in deep relaxation and usually when you’re slipping into a lovely daydream or during meditation. It is an optimal time to program the mind for success and it also heightens your imagination, visualization, memory, learning and concentration, and most important alpha state makes people especially susceptible and open to Conversion. Technically, what Maum helpers are doing is creating conditions that wipe the brain slate clean so that the mind accepts new input, in the form of suggestion.

The alpha brain-wave state induces the internal release of natural opiates and beta endorphins. Essentially, being in the alpha brain-wave state, feels good and can act like a drug!, That’s why you fell good!

This hype is temporary and goes away. So you assessed with completing another level and chasing the rush. The result is the reduction of thought and eventually, if used long enough, the cessation of all thoughts and withdrawal from everyone and everything except that which Maum group direct. The takeover is then complete.

If you spend an hour to an hour and a half a day in meditation, after a few weeks, there is a great probability that you will not return to full beta consciousness. You will remain in a fixed state of alpha for as long as you continue to meditate.

I'm not saying this is bad--if you do it yourself. It may be very beneficial. The more you meditate, the flatter your mind becomes and that’s were the danger comes when you allow someone else who you don’t fully know the motives of to take you through these steps and slowly alter deep beliefs about yourself and the world!

The aim is to create a mechanism in flesh and blood with new beliefs and new thought processes. So you can be a drone and recruit more people who will bring more money to keep up wish lavish life style Woo Wuyang lives!
We are all conditioned that if someone gives us something, we have to give them something in return--in this case, it is your money!

The maum helpers not telling the truth until they get your mind controlled.

After level 4 it will ask for "Sky Funds" to allow your ancestors to go to heaven from purgatory, about 1K USD.

After level 7 is another level, or "culmination" process with the leader Woo Myung, they will ask you to pay large amount of money, around $6000, or more depends on your financial status.

NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN BRAINWASHED AND REALIZED, OR BELIEVED, THAT HE HAD BEEN BRAINWASHED
Educate your self!

beatrcegalimbeatrcegalim 26-30, F Nov 30, 2014 2 Reply

I am Former Maum practitioner with sense to know this isn't meditation, it's daily brainwashing!

bobylandbobyland 31-35, T Dec 3, 2014 1 Reply

what is culmination? I am in level 5 and never heard this word. Please explain. Thank you.

memaummemaum 61-65 Nov 7, 2014 Reply

The maum helpers have not told you this yet, they don't tell the truth until they get your mind controlled.

After level 7 is another level, or what they sometime call it "culmination" process with the leader Woo Myung, it last about three weeks or so, and its usually held somewhere in Argentina, Korea, or some another place, they will ask you to pay large amount of money, around $6000, or more depends on your financial status.

Without this culmination you wont be "complete". You already in level 5, in the past did they ask you to donate some money ? do search on google about maum meditation scam, here is some link to reddit forums [www.reddit.com]

grho01grho01 46-50, M Nov 7, 2014 1 Reply

I think culmination is called Chamna education. I know after completing level 7 , we have to go to Chamna. They never told me how much it would cost. I know we have to stay some place 2-3 weeks and I am sure there is room and board plus travel expense. I will ask today and get back to you.

memaummemaum 61-65 Nov 7, 2014 Reply
CULMINATION; Means, if you pass level 5 provably you will be there for ever.

Never go to a meditation class where you dont know the name
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 17, 2016 10:52PM

Interesting discussion followed this newspaper article about Maum.

[www.timesledger.com]

S. Chase from Brooklyn says:

Helper From Europe: yes. I spent a week and only lost $200. I was feeling powerfully peaceful the one week I did it, willing to ignore small signs from the logical beta part of my brain. I had small questions that felt like childlike curiosities. I didn't delve too deep.

Then out of curiosity for nothing more than a layout of the method and perhaps some additional information about the origin I looked again at the website which is very generic. No real information. Stock photos only and no definition of the type of meditation.

I next simply tried "subtraction meditation" in a Google search and saw the comments about it being a cult.

I was already feeling effects of some mild alteration in my brain. I went everyday for a week, 1.5-2.5 hrs a day and walked out feeling insanely wise about myself and my perceptions clouding my experience of life.

All of this continued to leave me torn. I wanted to keep going with what I was doing. I had made an appointment for the afternoon the next day which I cancelled as much because I was tired from work as wanting to think about things. I called to cancel and was told by the man answering the phone that he had yet to meet me, but had heard so much about me and was sad Iwasn't coming to the center that day.

I said I'd be there the next day. I went back online. I saw more and more evidence of cultish activities. Also of the method being called Maum.

I went to my appointment the next day which was as lovely as all the others. At the end I started to feel pushed a little. Pushed to complete my first round of life picture conjuring, pushed to say if I thought I could do this mediation. I kept saying I was willing to try. The Helper kept asking if I could see myself completing the study. I said again I didn't know but wanted to continue coming through the month of paid for.

I started asking more curious questions about them, the Helpers, the center, etc. his description of things matched a little what I'd read in the online warnings. I then asked him sweetly and quietly, being sure not to sound hostile, if the center was Maum.

He laughed and said "oh, no! Similar style, and they use subtraction method too," but assured me they are not affiliated. I left quickly and purposely told them I was busy the next few days and would be in touch.

I have no intention of returning. I believe everyone who has said this is a cult. It's an extremely powerful mediation, and kn the wrong moment, I feel it could catch anyone off guard. I was even thinking in the middle of the week how much I wanted to try and do another month. I felt committed.

The biggest issue was me asking point blank if it's Maum and them denying it, only to find this article and the woman pictured above was at the center I went to. Why lie, is my point!

Watch out!

Jack from Chinatown says:
Maum meditation changed its name to subtraction meditation (or many local names) to deceive more people and exploit more members. Its reputation is very bad because its founder woo myung lied and used deceptive marketing. maum meditation has been banned in many areas.

woo myung still can not discard his greediness and suffer mental illness and make members/helpers get stress.

See:
[www.reddit.com]

Report abuseApril 19, 2:08 pm
Chavez from Colombia says:

This cult is sucking money from members & people. After they exploited members/helpers, then this cult throw them out to the trash.
They pretend and use fake smiles to brainwash members and exploit them. They used many illegal immigrants from Korea. Report them to local authorities if you spot this cult around you.

(deleted)

lowbh from johor bahru says:
level 1 confirmation
have i died and disappeared?
what sees and know that i have died and disappear?

level 2 confirmation
since mind has been taken out, is there mind?
has my inside and outside become one?

level 3 confirmation
what sees and knowa that myself have died and disappear?
where is the universe
Report abuseJune 30, 3:15 am
lowbh from johor bahru says:
the cutish element appear after level 4 as you can see from the confirmation
level 4
who is the owner of universe? 2bssn
who is the owner of the body and mind of the universe? body is ansisinim mind is sisinim

level 5?
who is the universe itself? 2bssn
when eyes open whose kingdom is this? 2bssn
where is this place? bonbadak

level 6
have i completely died and Dissapeared? yes
if then only what remains? bonbadak

2bssn means woomyung and his wife
ansisinim means woo myung wife
sisinim means woo myung
bonbadak means original foundation

June 30, 3:21 am
Corin from Bonbadak says:

This is not a meditation group. From Level 1 to 3, it appears that the method is good and effective. However, cultish element appears in level 4 which you have to acknowledge (2bssn - woo myung and his wife) is the owner of the universe.

After that they make you to active flyer distribution and demand more money from you when you finish this study (they called 'Completion').

They always tell you universe mind has true freedom but after completion you will get stuck in this cult group. You will have no personal time as they make you do hong bo (flyer distribution) every week.

So my advise is stop at level 3. Level 4 to 7 is just brainwashing session that they want you to accept their culture and everything.

(From Corboy: DO NOT EVEN GO PAST THE FRONT DOOR.

Maum is a well oiled machine. You cannot just take the good stuff and leave the
rest. Any set up that will not tell a newbie the name of their leader, that constantly changes its name, reportedly works its members
to the bone and that some suggest may even be using persons whose immigration
status is unclear -- do not even go past the front door. As S.C. tells us above,
just one week of this Maum meditation makes most people feel quite good, and that
is enough to keep them coming back.

And if you decide you want to take a day off and do some research, do not tell
them you are taking that time off. As you read below, some of these set ups
have a procedure by which to handle cases like yours to prevent you taking
time off.

S.C. tells us he or she was already feeling very committed after just one week.
Even after learning that Maum was cultic and that they lied when asked direct
questions, S.C. still felt some temptation to return.

Imagine what would have happened if S.C. had let that intake person talk
her into not taking that day off, and not doing that all important online
research. S.C. might still be trapped in Maum. Or might have spent thousands
of dollars and lost friends and family before finally escaping.

Date: September 25, 2016 11:14AM

Education level for maum meditation

Level 1: Throwing away the remembered thoughts
Method:
(1) Die
(2) Become a ghost
(3) Go to the universe
(4) Throw away the remembered thoughts that I lived

The above will need to be done for at least 50 cycles. After 50 cycles, from the universe, a universe giant appeared and throw the ghost into the blackhole.

Question for confirmation:
(1) Have I completely dissappeared?
(2) What sees and knows that the ghost has completely disappeared?

Answer for confirmation:
After the ghost has been thrown to the blackhole, myself have completely disappeared. Only the universe emptiness remains. Universe sees and knows that the ghost has completely disappeared. Thus, universe is my trueself after the false ghost disappeared.

Date: September 25, 2016 11:26AM

Level 2: Throwing away images of mnyself, images of human relationships and myself.

Method:
(1) Die
(2) Universe perspective
(3) Eliminate images of myself, images of human relationships and myself and discard them using various methods: using hammer/iron bat to destroy all the images, fire sea/acid rain to melt the images and etc.

Topic to destroy
(1) My human relationship: family, friends, relative, school life, working life, social life
(2) Various Attachments for human mind: money,love,fame,pride,inferiority,family,illness,desires/hope,maum meditation and etc.

After almost all images have been elminated, the universe giant appears again and load the current sitting me to the infinite universe emptiness. The universe giant punch a hole into the forehead, chest and belly, and take out the mind that is like one's shape, and throw it to the infinite fire sea melting and disappear.

(1) Since mind has been taken out, is there mind?
(2) Does my inside become one with the outside which is the universe?/ Where is inside and where is outside?

Answer for confirmation:
Since the mind has been taken out, there is no mind. When human mind disappears, there is no inside and outside and my inside become one with the outside which is the universe. This is the level of knowing there is no human mind in the universe.

Date: September 29, 2016 11:25AM

Level 3: Throwing away my body

Method:
(1) Eliminate by 5-6 different ways (using iron bat/hammer to smash the false ghost, smash the ghost onto the bladed mountain, using sword to cut the ghost into half and fall into the infinite fire sea, melt the ghost into a hot pot larva, put the ghost into the blender and blend, grind the ghost using mortar and pestle and etc)
(2) Eliminate the body parts (from head until toes including all internal organs) - Put the body parts onto a chopping board and chop it into tiny pieces until nothing can be chopped. Then, pour acid onto the remaining, melting and disappear.
(3)Destroying the hell world and me
Main Topic: Human relationship and places
Load the hell world (pictures) on the infinite escalator. At the end of the escalator, there is a saw dust machine that can ground everything into pieces.Way down below is the infinite fire sea that can melt everything.

Towards the end of the level:
On top of an iron plate on a beach, bash down the false ghost and destroy with a iron bat. Confirm only the universe remains, only universe sees and knows. Repeat this on different place, each time further and further from the earth. (Expanding the consciousness by killing at the South Pole, North Pole, Mars, Jupiter, Venus and the furthest star)

(1) What sees and knows that I have completely died and disappeared?
(2) Where is the universe?

Answer for confirmation:
Universe sees and knows that myself has completely died and disappeared. The human body that I am currently attached to is false as universe destroy my body completely. As my body disappears, I can realise universe is within me all the time as it is my true body. Before knowing this, myself is the one who blocking the universe. This is the level of knowing universe is within me.

Date: September 29, 2016 03:28PM

Level 4 to Level 5
Throwing away the body and the universe

Method:
The method for Level 4 to 5 is the same:
(1) Eliminating by 7 to 8 different ways
(2) Destroying the hell world and me (From level 4 onwards, instead of using the escalator method,they will use the 'loading and smash' iron plate method.
(3) Destroy the false universe

Starting from level 4, besides sitting meditation, maum meditation requires you to do action meditation. This can be carried out in any way to benefit the centre eg: cleaning the centre, cooking for everybody, Doing flyer distribution aggressively. Helper will tell you that starting from level 4, action meditation should comprise of 2/3 of your time in centre, while sitting meditation will comprise 1/3 only.

At the end of each level, when the current me does not exist, the universe's infinite iron plate is swept down infinitely.

Confirmation question and answer for Level 4:
(1) Do I exist or not? Only what remains?
(2) Who is the owner of the universe? Who is the owner of the body and mind of the universe?

When myself does not exist, and the false universe disappears, only the true universe (in maum meditation they called 'bonbadak') remains. Bonbadak consists of 2 elements: universe body (pure emptiness) and universe mind (living consciousness). The owner of the universe is WOO MYUNG and his wife ANN. ANN (Maum meditation called 'ansisinim')is the owner of the pure emptiness. WOO MYUNG (Maum meditation called 'sisinim') is the owner of the living consciousness. The owner of universe is dubunsisinim (means two teachers - literally means WOO MYUNG and ANN)

Confirmation question and answer for Level 5:
(1) Who is the universe itself?
(2) When eyes open, whose kingdom is this?
(3) Where is this place? Is this place alive or dead?

Dubunsisinim (Woo Myung and his wife) is the universe itself as they are the creator. Since they creates everything, when eyes open, this is their kingdom. When myself have completely disappears where only dubunsisinim remains, this is heaven - bonbadak. Bonbadak is alive as it is omnipotent and omniscient.

Date: September 29, 2016 03:35PM

Level 6: Becoming the universe by having myself goes into the black hole, melting and disappearing

Method:
(1) Eliminating by 7-8 different ways
(2) Destroying the hell world and me

At the end of level 6, myself is discarded by going into the black hole in the universe, melting and disappear.

(1) If I have completely disappears, what is it that remains? Is there body and mind?
(2) Where is this place?

Answer for confirmation:
From level 1 to level 5, there are different enlightenment. These enlightenment is false as universe does not enlighten anything. So at level 6, the self who enlighten the previous levels is destroyed so that only universe body and body - pure emptiness and living consciousness remains. This place is bonbadak.

Date: October 02, 2016 05:58PM

Level 7: Destroy the entire hell world and all of me.

Method:
(1) Eliminating by 7-8 different ways
(2) Destroying the hell world and me

Level 7 is known as the preparatory phase for the education. In this level, the practitioner willl be asked to load various hell world (money,love,fame,pride,family,inferiority,desires and hopes,illness,hell world) onto the infinite universe iron plate. Then hot buring iron plate smash down and all the hell world will disappear completely. This have to be done for at least 5000 times for every topic until practitioner confirms only the original foundation (bonbadak) remains.

The reason they need this level is because during completion education there will be intensive brainwash everyday for 14 days for one to serve this organisation without the self(aka devote in money and effort).

There is no confirmation for this level. As long as helper agrees that particular practitioner is qualified, then that person can go for human completion.

Date: October 02, 2016 06:21PM

Many people is curious about the cost of going for maum meditation completaion education. I will be sharing on where the education take place, the activities involved and the costs involved.

The maum meditation main centre is located at Nonsan, South Korea. However, the completion education never take place at their main centre. The main reason being they will want to make more profit by having education at different places and have as little publicity as possible. at the education, before entering the meditation hall, there will be stringent security check before one can enter the hall. No electronic devices and no pen is allowed. What they did is they want to protect their founder Woo Myung ( also known as WM recently) from their facebook page.

July 2014: Took place in Mendoza, Argentina. Activities involved 8 hours farming work as action meditation and 4 hours at night for lectures and meditation for 14 days. Cost : 6000 USD

April 2015: Took place in Clark, Phillipines. Activities involved 16 hours sitting meditation for 14 days. Cost: 3000 USD

August 2015: Took place in Mendoza, Argentina. Activities involved 8 hours farming work as action meditation and 4 hours at night for lectures and meditation for 14 days. Cost : 4000 USD

October 2016: The coming soon education will take place in Hokaiddo, Japan from 14 to 28 October. Cost: USD 3,700. Activities involved sitting meditation, and perhaps with active flyer distribution (since they start practising this for complete person education recently in Hanoi, Vietnam in January 2016)

In all the education, for every days,mostly Woo Myung will appear for 2 hours ony sharing his experience of achieving the truth and all these have actually been published in his books before. The othet sessions will be guided by different helpers from all over thr world.

After completion, maum meditation completioners will called Woo Myung 'aboji'(means father in Korean) and Ann 'Omoni' (means mother in Korean). Besides the monthly fee, complete person will need to share the costs of the centre, as well as helper air ticket, flyer printing cost. So on average these extra expenses will add up to an additional of usd 300 to 600 per month.

Life after completion is only subtraction meditation and active flyer distribution. Complete person has no special power, they are just ordinary people still full of human minds. But complete person dont get guided meditation before as they are requires to meditate themselves. Also, they need to brag to other practitioners how happy they are everyday. So if you found someone in maum meditation keep telling you 'I am truly happy everyday' but in actual you dont feel they are happy, it is normal as this is their daily job to share their fake happiness to everyone. so, as you can see from my sharing, life after completion have no true happiness and these people still live in their self created false heaven and pretend to be happy everyday.

Current Page: 5 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.