New Player in Colorado? Anyone know anything about this man?
Posted by: CheySky ()
Date: September 16, 2005 02:26AM

I went to a lecture given by someone called Prince Hirindra Singh. He claims to be from one of the richest governing families in India-but he claims he renounced all that wealth to go in search of god. He says he wandered around the Himalayas for 14 years, spent time with many "invisible" gurus there, and is a devotee of Sai Baba, who he claims is Shiva reincarnated. He shows a flashy ring "materialized" for him from Sai Baba. He plays some sort of "mantra" music in the background throughout his entire lecture.
Granted, the lectures are cheap, a donation of $15 is suggested-but there are people there by the basket to make sure you give your"suggested" donation! It's the retreats, I think, they are wanting you to go to, which I am sure are very expensive.
He is just starting to lecture in Colorado, through the Longmont Free University, and I don't know where else yet.
Anybody know anything?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: September 18, 2005 10:03AM

If he has Sai Baba as part of his foundation of teaching then this guy is totally suspect

[www.culteducation.com]

Materialising the ring is a middle ages concept called Alchemy derived from chemists who could turn brass into gold through chemical use, somethinng that is too costly to do given the price and quantity of chemicals involved. New Age people have have appled this concept to creating something out of nothing through spiritual powers...

Almost half way down in this website there is mention of this man as a resident of Sadona

[b:b689991215]The History of New Age Sedona[/b:b689991215]
[www.lovesedona.com]

Sadona is mentioned in this thread:

[b:b689991215]Sedona, Az.: Cult Central? [/b:b689991215]
[board.culteducation.com]

Hope this pieces things together for you

Oz

Posted by: CheySky ()
Date: September 21, 2005 04:17AM

Thanks..yep, I'm up on the Sai Baba stuff. Just wondering if anyone had heard any spcific pitches by this guy..so far he hasn't really made any, which is curious. He is doing one more lecture tonight-wonder what would happen if I brought up what he thinks about all the allegations against Sai Baba? LOL

Posted by: SarahL ()
Date: September 27, 2005 12:12AM

Quick google search brings up a lot, such as what Oz found:

"One very interesting Sedona resident was Hirindra Singh, also known as 'The Pink Prince.' Hirindra was the 47th child of the last maharajah of the Punjab. He had been directed in a dream to come to Sedona. A bright and talented Vedic astrologer, he added color to our local metaphysical scene. In 1984, he had a vision of starting a monthly meditation for world peace in which we were to meditate on solutions to the world's problems. I think he was disappointed in the results. He wanted to send our findings to world leaders, but I don't believe he ever did. I did hear that he was in Washington DC for a while and trying to get these meditations going there. He shows up locally every once in a while."

The History of New Age Sedona: [www.lovesedona.com]

He is listed as a PhD in this interview: [www.spiritofmaat.com]

He claims to be the the "47th child of the last maharajah of the Punjab". But the last ruler of Punjab, Maharajah Duleep Singh, died in 1893. (Source: [news.bbc.co.uk] )

Google groups worth searching also. I don't know the man myself, no experience with him, but I can tell he isn't my cup of tea.

Sarah

Posted by: saintgeorge ()
Date: October 03, 2005 07:51PM

[fire.prohosting.com]

This page is dedicated to expose an evil that is pursuing and taking advantage of women seeking spiritual enlightenment. There have been, and continue to be, women contacted worldwide by this man calling himself Marajh or Marajh Singh. He also uses the name Raj, Arajh, Araj, or Araj Singh. None of these are his real name. He claims to have land given to him by an Indian in Arizona where he has a healing center.

Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: October 03, 2005 11:02PM

saintgeorge
http://fire.prohosting.com/tantraf/

This page is dedicated to expose an evil that is pursuing and taking advantage of women seeking spiritual enlightenment. There have been, and continue to be, women contacted worldwide by this man calling himself Marajh or Marajh Singh. He also uses the name Raj, Arajh, Araj, or Araj Singh. None of these are his real name. He claims to have land given to him by an Indian in Arizona where he has a healing center.

Singh is a very common last name in India. It's like Smith in the U.S. I really doubt this is the same person as the one the original poster was asking about. It's not in the same state and the first name is completely different.

Posted by: Vesta33 ()
Date: January 23, 2006 06:10AM

Yes, we know this man personally. He is legitimate - we have known him for at least 15 years and he has stayed in our home and taught at the local colleges and spoke on Indiia philosophy, numerology, and astrology. This was in Arkansas and he lived at that time in Arizona. We now live in Colorado and have been trying to find the Prince. It has been probably 10 years since we have seen him and we would like to talk with him again. So, if you have any contact info - please pass it along. Thank you
Sherri and Darrah Christian

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.