Impact Trainings
Posted by: mark1972 ()
Date: August 27, 2007 04:58AM

I just want to set the record straght on impact trainings, it it not what these people say. They have had over 140,000 people go through the training, you are going to have a few nut jobs. Impact Training does not teach you anything you already don't know inside. Impact has changed my life for the better, I'm a better husband, father, son and uncle. We do not go out to recruit everybody we meet, when people ask me what changed my life I tell them. It is up to them to choose if they want to see what it's about. People today are so judgemental and closed off, I feel sad for them. So many people let fears control theri life. This works for all races and religions, If it's not for you, that is great news, but don't go bashing it. All you hear on the news is bashing and negativity, what happened to people just loving life? Negativity and hate will consume your life and you will get excatley what you put out there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Impact Trainings
Posted by: dazedandconfused ()
Date: August 30, 2007 04:37AM

"mark1972"
I just want to set the record straght on impact trainings, it it not what these people say. They have had over 140,000 people go through the training, you are going to have a few nut jobs. Impact Training does not teach you anything you already don't know inside. Impact has changed my life for the better, I'm a better husband, father, son and uncle. We do not go out to recruit everybody we meet, when people ask me what changed my life I tell them. It is up to them to choose if they want to see what it's about. People today are so judgemental and closed off, I feel sad for them. So many people let fears control theri life. This works for all races and religions, If it's not for you, that is great news, but don't go bashing it. All you hear on the news is bashing and negativity, what happened to people just loving life? Negativity and hate will consume your life and you will get excatley what you put out there.

I absolutely respect where you coming from. I was there too but the truth is that a lot of people have had their lives torn apart there. If we have our own answers and are free to express them why should we only speak if we are pro-impact? Impact has worked for you....great...I know many where it has worked and many where it has done the opposite and I couldn't see it in my 'fog'. They have had over 140, 000 go through the training...now can you tell me how many of them are functioning normally, who still have an intact marriage, home, career...who is on the street..on drugs...completely lost? Can you give me that number so that its more conclusive and we can see the success rate? There gets to be a place where those who have been harmed can speak...do you agree? Also what level of the training are you in?

Impact Trainings
Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: September 03, 2007 03:20AM

Mark1972,

Obviously we have different experiences.

One thing I'd like to point out is the obvious lie in that 140,000 number you cite.

Even if they had averaged 120 participants per month over the 22 years they have been in business (and I know there were many months where they had less than 20 in a Quest, and they didn't really start in 1985, and their early Lift-Offs had 10 or less for several years) -- that's still less than 1,500 per year (120 * 12 = 1,440). Not all 120 who enter Quest graduate.

Even at 1,400 per year (and this is generous), that's at the very most 30,000 people in the 21 years they claim to have been in business (1,400 * 21 = 29,400).

The way they lie about this number is a "perfect mirror" for the way they lie about so many other things in their "training" (read: cult).

Just reengage that mind God gave you, open your eyes and see.

How many just accept this 140,000 number without even thinking about it? How is that a mirror of how they accept so many other lies there?

The truth? At the very most 20,000 people have participated in Quest. 13,000 in Summit and 10,000 or less in Lift-Off.

So 140,000 "graduates" is really about "10,000" Lift Off Graduates.

Of those 10,000 how many have been cast aside by Hans and Sally?

Of course all the ones who did not go on from Quest to Summit; or Summit to Lift-off, based on what THEY say, "Have lost the results of their training."

How many staffed and then left in disgust over whacked-out cultish beliefs shared in a staff groundings? How may simply left?

Ever wonder why there are so few "old" grads around? Say from Lift-Offs in the sub 150s?

It's because Hans and Sally do not want anyone around who lived through (and knows about) the lawsuits, banckrupcys, name changes, and corporate shell schemes.

Anyone who was trained by a Trainer who is no longer with them is no longer welcome. Did Quest or Summit with Duane, or Mike, or Sylvia, or Lou, or Eleanor? No longer welcome at Impact (with very, very few exceptions).

Anyone who knows any dirt, lived through any turmoil or who dares share about their experience of that with any new trainees, banned for life.

So what you're talking about is not 140,000 "graduates" but maybe 5,000 or so. 5,000, at the very, very most.

And realistically, in terms of active grads it's less than half that.

If you disagree with this, then I have a simple question for you: Where is everybody?

I know there answer is: "They are out transforming the world on their own."

And I suppose if you believe that 10,000 is really 140,000, you'll believe that too.

Impacted and getting past it.

Impact Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: September 03, 2007 04:09AM

mark1972

Why did you start a new thread like this in the religion section? Were you afraid of having your post torn apart if you had posted on the main LGAT forum? I guess Pro-Impact arguments only work if they go unopposed by logical and rational thought. Impact is a cult, Hans and Sally are dishonest and the training hurts A LOT more than it helps. Explain the lawsuits (the vast majority of which they lose), explain the tax evasion, have you actually read the court documents posted on the main Impact page? My guess is that you are completely relying on your feelings and have done little to no research to verify or refute our claims. Rick, Impact is an LGAT, is there a good reason to have a second forum opened on the religion page?

Impact Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: September 05, 2007 04:25AM

I'm going to dispute one more claim that you made in your post.

mark1972
...Impact Training does not teach you anything you already don't know inside...

This is completely false. In the Trainer in Training levels at the Impact Trainings I was told that I had clogged Chakra's that needed to be cleared using specific Impact processes. I was also told that I needed to find a staff and decorate it with crystals and other junk so I could strengthen my connection to God by channeling energy through the wood. I was told that I once lived in a city called Lemuria in a former life and was responsible for the ultimate destruction of the civilization. On another occasion I was told that a specific merchant found a box of crystals in a cave that I and others had left there in former lives that I needed to purchase and hold on to until NASA finished creating a "crystal reader" (probably similar to the one found in Superman's Fortress of Solitude"). Please explain to me how all of that falls into your blantantly ignorant statement that "Impact Training does not teach you anything that you don't already know inside"?

Re: Impact Trainings
Posted by: Negative_Impact ()
Date: November 13, 2007 01:52AM

Hi,
Sometime recently I dropped out of Quest on the third day. This experience was awful! Totally horrific to be precise. The whole time they are teaching you that "Understanding is the booby prize" "and that analyzing is actually pronounced ANALyzing" People are like "Oh thats so true". It became obvious to me that this was a blatant scam. Impact tranings actually teaches people to shut thier brain down! Shut your brain down so you won't figure us out!

Besides indoctrinating people with strange new philosophical beliefs, they implant them using fear. It seems strange to me that people learn the best when exerted under a great deal of fear. The staff trains people by yelling at them, until they are forced to cry in front of everyone else. I am proud to say that no matter how much that retarted Justin guy screamed in my face, I felt no guilt or anything. I only felt sorry that I was forcing myself to let this maniac yell at me.

I don't recommend this program to anyone unless they are a spineless, weak shadow of a person and really really need to just take a look. And even then thats hardly a recommendation!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.