Correction spelling
Posted by: Akhenaten ()
Date: October 05, 2007 07:55PM

"Uneducated"

Options: ReplyQuote
Correction spelling
Posted by: Akhenaten ()
Date: October 05, 2007 09:34PM

Sometimes I wonder if[b:36d81e36c2] just for one goddamn cottonpicking moment [/b:36d81e36c2]Chris Butler will ever stop in the middle of stuffing vegetarian food down his mouth and think about how many lives he has destroyed.

Even if for just one spelling mistake, will he stop for one minute his political activities, his money making activities and all other things.

What goes around: listen to that song by Justin Timberlake and think of us.

I know that from the first moment I heard his name, my life stopped. Everything changed from then. He has no idea what he has done.

I took the time to look at his devotees, the people that profess to be the followers of God, and I saw: lies, adultery, double standards and the worst that humanity has to offer. I should have known better : as Justin says what goes around, comes around, I can tell you for a fact that the Vaishanavas of the Chris Butler cult, do everything THAT they point fingers at the materialists for doing, except they do it better.

Correction spelling
Posted by: terrenaut ()
Date: October 09, 2007 09:32PM

akhenaten: I wonder if you would move this back to the main thread? I think it is really important that everyone possible read this post of yours. I also wonder if you would comment more on how this organisation has destroyed your life, on the abuses you have seen and also what you think should be done?

thanks

Correction spelling
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 09, 2007 11:27PM

Yes. Let's close this thread down and direct everyone to the main thread.

See [board.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.