Current Page: 14 of 17
Set Free and Phil Aguilar
Posted by: XLionheartX ()
Date: August 10, 2007 07:32AM

Thanks Ron for your book.
I was there from the late 80's till now. I wasn't allowed to read it, and even then I knew it existed, but we considered it an "Attack from Satan". I don't know if it would have opened my eyes then. The book was written in 1991 and Phil was a pimple on satan's arse then, what he is up to now is much worse. In every chapter you wrote, there were recounts of Phil and his style abuse and sin, even though you didn't mention his name. I amazed at how common the tools were that used against the minds of the followers of the different fellowships. I even recognized slogans and sayings from other churches that we used too. Phil certaintly read your book, and capitalized on it in his own terrible way. I think he may have also contacted a few other Pastors mentioned in Apple Valley to use their ranch for a while.
Well, I'm out and dealing with it, every word you wrote has come to pass in my and my family's life. This forum is a great outlet for me, thanks for making a stand against the evil.

Lion

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Set Free and Phil Aguilar
Posted by: FreeAtLast ()
Date: June 08, 2008 01:53AM

Hi there,

I don't even know if you still check this forum. I just stumbled upon it last night. It was really happenstance because I try not to think of the years I spent with Set Free much anymore, no less Phil and his leadership. I have to say that I was fairly well protected from the worst of it, though certainly improper propositions were made to me on many occasions. Oddly, each time I politely declined and thought to myself "Oh, I'll just pray for them. They are obviously struggling in their faith." ahaha Little did I know that it was all part and parcel of the church organization. When I finally got out, I was taken to these meetings with the author of Churches that Abuse and some PRI people and former friends from Set Free. I'd sit, meeting after meeting, astonished and in a numb state of shock. Yet, I knew the truth and my mind was putting it all together in a way that made sense more than it had for the last few years in Set Free. Since that time I can no longer belong to any organized church or group. I despise them with a passion and think that with more than a few there will always be a chance for the cult of man to arise. I keep my beliefs but won't join in any groups.

Did you know that Geronimo has several articles out there in Richmond about him and his good deeds. These articles paint a wholely different picture of his life. In fact, a couple of them claim he isn't Phil's son! ahaha In none of them do they point out that in 1991 he, at 21 years of age, left Stacee and his two little children, and started an affair with FOURTEEN year old Sammy B who started singing in the posse. How illegal is that!? Does anyone else remember that? I certainly do. I remember also giving all of my personal possessions 'to be destroyed' because they were heathenistic and cause for me to struggle. Mind you, I was no drug addict or anything. I gave away some great clothes, records, videos, trinkets, personal affects, etc. I was told these heathen items would be destroyed. In fact, I found all of those items being worn and used by fellow Set Free friends. One of them even told me while he wore my old jacket (from an ex-boyfriend) that the jacket was cause for ME to struggle because it represented my old life, but not for HIM to struggle so it was ok for him to have it. The whole reason I even agreed to part with it was that they convinced me it, the jacket, was heathenistic (it had punk rock bands painted on it by my ex boyfriend). I then, over a series of a few years, and forgetting this bit, helped to 'fleece' others of their heathen items. I truly believed that our leader would destroy the items. I only found out several years later that this same leader was hoarding the items in their garage. This same person recently had the temerity to write an e-mail to me and suggest it's been long enough for me to find forgiveness in my heart for them. They are fortunate I never replied. I guess I wanted to spend more time deprogramming and in the end only got a few meetings with these people (pri and ex-set free members) and was left to myself in the world. So, I've pretty much bottled up my feelings for these Set Free people and its corruption.

BY the way, why did NO-ONE mention the abortion Phil made whats her name have when he got her pregnant and then made her suddenly disappear to the ranch? Same thing with Leilani... and Donna... and more and more and more. Mostly all the girls who were in the posse were Phil's. sad.
I'm glad to be rid of that patchouli-drenched bunch.

Posted by: XLionheartX ()
Date: August 01, 2008 11:53PM

Phil Aguilar has really done it this time. I heard that he and his Set Free Soldiers stabbed three Hells Angels in Newport Beach Saturday 7/26/08, and one of the Hells Angels members is still in the hospital.

Date: August 06, 2008 02:08AM

WOW! It absolutely does NOT surprise me! I have been looking up Phil and his sons on Youtube and Myspace and found their various profiles and videos. Back in the day, when I was in the church, we'd go to locations and be all about speaking to people about God, or Jesus or the bible or offer help to them in whatever manner needed. The more current videos are almost all of a group of badasses taking over a place and looking hard and more like a biker gang than anything.

Set Free Soldiers for Christ and Phil Aguilar (I hope) arrested - news
Date: August 07, 2008 01:04AM

Here are some of the news stories about the arrests. I REALLY hope that Phil was arrested if he was involved in the fight. I'd hate to find out that his soldiers take the fall and shield him.

[ktla.trb.com]

[www.ocregister.com]

[www.sfgate.com]

Re: Set Free Soldiers for Christ and Phil Aguilar (I hope) arrested -
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 07, 2008 01:14AM

FreeAtLast:

Thanks for the news.

The links have been added at www.cultnews.net

Feel free to share additional links there or here.

The articles will soon also be archived in the permanent database.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Re: Set Free Soldiers for Christ and Phil Aguilar (I hope) arrested -
Date: August 07, 2008 02:56AM

I have been perusing the Set Free and Phil Aguilar Myspace and Youtube pages to see their photos and videos. I have collected some pics of these 'christians' serving the lord holding fully automatic weapons, posing with half-naked girls on their hip hop videos and even at a bachelor party (at a strip club, with strippers) for Fieldy (from Korn). Would you want any of those pictures of Phil and his sons?

Posted by: sfsdkat ()
Date: August 09, 2008 12:27AM

Very interesting that LionHeart had the 411 on the Soldiers' stabbing the HA before the raids even happened.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 09, 2008 06:40AM

sfsdkat:

You are beginning to post blurbs like a conspiracy theorist.

"Set Free Soldiers" and Aguilar now face a trial and possible criminal convictions.

Date: August 09, 2008 08:19AM

Actually Lionheart made a message AFTER the fights occurred but before the arrests took place. The fights themselves landed at least one Hell's Angel in the hospital. Since the police did get called out to the bar (and of course the Set Free people took off before they arrived) the matter is/was public record on the police report. Also, there may well have been some small article or reporting local to that area of the fight. It probably took the police a little longer to do their warrants for arrest and raid because they needed conclusive eye witness reports since they did flee the scene before police arrived. So, no conspiracy seems likely here in Lionheart's post.

Current Page: 14 of 17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.