HI
Posted by: hello ()
Date: September 22, 2007 11:37PM

Though I also appreciate Private Eyes efforts- as well as everyone elses when it comes to unmasking the tyranny of one man- and David is a weak man that has surrounded himself with people who allow themselves to be bullied/ become bullies... :cry: your contributions Apostate are outstanding!
The way that things are twisted in the JC's and left unchallenged are appalling.
I've never come across so much nonsense in one microcosm of people.I'm glad you pointed out Davids vile and childish attempts at flattery. One of my ' favourite ' things about him is the way he jumps from one tactic to another in order to regain control.
Also, Zeusor- while it was nice of you to clarify some points about yourself- for goodness sake!- don't feel you have to justify yourself to US.
You made the mistake of seeing through the JC's clearly and quickly- and your discernment is what makes you a threat...not- as David would have us all believe, that you want to assasinate him.
Everyone out of the group knows that if you have nothing wrong with you, well...David will just make something up! :lol:

Options: ReplyQuote
HI
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: September 23, 2007 05:49AM

hello
Though I also appreciate Private Eyes efforts- as well as everyone elses when it comes to unmasking the tyranny of one man- and David is a weak man that has surrounded himself with people who allow themselves to be bullied/ become bullies... :cry: your contributions Apostate are outstanding!
The way that things are twisted in the JC's and left unchallenged are appalling.
I've never come across so much nonsense in one microcosm of people.I'm glad you pointed out Davids vile and childish attempts at flattery. One of my ' favourite ' things about him is the way he jumps from one tactic to another in order to regain control.
Also, Zeusor- while it was nice of you to clarify some points about yourself- for goodness sake!- don't feel you have to justify yourself to US.
You made the mistake of seeing through the JC's clearly and quickly- and your discernment is what makes you a threat...not- as David would have us all believe, that you want to assasinate him.
Everyone out of the group knows that if you have nothing wrong with you, well...David will just make something up! :lol:

Thanks for the positive feedback Hello.

HI
Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: September 23, 2007 07:27PM

It seems that these posts have ended up as a seperate thread. Hopefully, Rick can reposition them under the Jesus Christians thread.

Thank you for your comments, hello I also appreciate your support. I agree too that Apostate's posts have been very helpful. Particularly as he has been able teach us more about what it was like to be in Dave's cult and how he dealt and is still dealing with leaving.

In regards to Zeusor, I guess he had no choice. Members are allegedly being told they are hated and that someone is out to kill them. Part of me takes this seriously. However, I can also imagine David asking the members to promote something of this nature, thinking it will cause us to back down in our criticism of him.

I think another myth that should be exposed, is posters user names being revealed. The information that was posted, was who Dave thought posters were and was obtained from his website. It did not confirm anything. Despite Dave's claims to the contrary.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.