An open letter to Julia
Posted by: BuddyBear ()
Date: July 12, 2007 03:57PM

Dear Julia,

I am sorry you had to die. You truly believed you could help change the world by helping others through Dahn yoga training. How were you to know they lied to you and used you as they use everyone who passes through their doors? If only you could have survived the deadly hike that fateful day of July 12th, 2003. I believe you would have opened your eyes to the truth behind the lies that is Dahn yoga. I know you would have warned as many people as possible to stay away from Dahn yoga.

Since your death I have read comments on the internet by people who are pro-Dahn yoga stating that it was your fault for dying. How outrageous. The facts stand by themselves and there is no doubt that you have been victimized. You have nothing to be ashamed about, as all masters have been fooled by Ilchi Lee’s lies and false promises.

Since your unfortunate death I have researched Dahn yoga and I am horrified as to why they are allowed to continue operating as a quasi-legitimate business. What is even more outrageous is that the founder, with a chosen name of Ilchi Lee, has not been jailed in this country as he was in Korea. He has been accused of some very serious crimes against his own masters. Some of the crimes he’s accused of include: sexually abusing the female masters, money laundering, green card marriages, tax evasion, ordering the physical assault of former masters, and consumer fraud. These masters gave up their lives to accomplish Ilchi Lee’s goals. They sacrifice themselves and he victimizes them.

On this 4th anniversary of your death Julia, I can only pray you are at peace with your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know you were not a part of whatever religion they are promoting at the Dahn yoga center. I also believe your death was not in vain. When you died, you saved the other four masters who were training with you. They all very likely would have died from heat stroke and dehydration. I hope they appreciate and understand your sacrifice. You will not be forgotten. Rest in Peace.

Hail Mary full of Grace the Lord is with thee,
Blessed are thou amongst women and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory now and Forever. Amen.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.