Drunvalo Melchizedek
Posted by: Frogman ()
Date: July 14, 2007 10:52AM

Has anyone had any experience with this man or his "Flower of Life" workshops?

Options: ReplyQuote
Drunvalo Melchizedek
Posted by: Fishbulb ()
Date: July 15, 2007 11:49AM

My neighbour lent me one of his videos many years ago. I found him to have the dullest, blandest persona possible without actually being in a coma.

His material tends to be of the "miraculous discovery/conspiracy theory" nature. In that video he talked about some kind of miracle water where one small vial cleaned an entire tank of sludge, leaving only pure water. He talked about radioactivity in crop circles. I think there was something about indigo children. There was also something about water molecules, how some aren't "energized" and some are, and the ones that aren't cause cancer and such. There was a thing about how some rabbis from millions of years in the future wrote the Torah and left it back five thousand years ago to guide mankind, and if you look at the words in the Torah like a word-find puzzle you will find answers to absolutely everything (aka "The Bible Code") There were also other things of that nature but I can't recall what.... It does seem that most of what he said was info that was "out there" but that originated with other people. I don't know if he claimed authorship of any of it or not.

He is one of five (I think) "teachers" initiated by Melchizidek himself (a bilbical character) and given the keys to usher mankind into a new age.

I didn't see him getting his fans whipped into a lather. If anything they were probably poking themselves with the staples from their programs just trying to stay awake.

The material is actually interesting if you haven't heard all that stuff before, which I hadn't at that time, so I imagine he generates quite a following. Apparently this is all "channelled" stuff from a variety of sources.

I would be interested to hear if there is anything about his organization to watch out for.

Drunvalo Melchizedek
Posted by: gondolf ()
Date: July 16, 2007 03:22AM

His stuff is about as far out as you can get. Check out the connection to "The Philadelphia Experiment" and "Stargate."

Somebody else seems to have taken over the flower of life franchise and on his website he seems annoyed about that.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.