Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 19, 2006 03:27AM

Is anybody capable of translating this? Can you circulate the translation please?

[www.eldiadeljuicio.com]

[www.eldiadeljuicio.com]

A lot of this gets distributed in Spanish, which I can't read.

[www.the-judgment-day.com]

Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda and his organization deserve our attention.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 19, 2006 03:29AM

Basically what he's done (and I've studied the literature that my friend who is on their mailing list gets) is recreate the Jehovah's Witnesses. It's all their doctrine rehashed (apolcolyptic end-time paranoia, focus on the Theocratic Rule of the faithful, exclusivistic thinking and the doctrine that all other "Christian" religious systems are corrupt and apostate, you-can-live-forever-in-paradise-on-earth proclamations, blah blah blah), except that he's replaced The Watchtower organization as God's visible mouthpiece on earth with himself. It's the exact same thing, but more personalized (they have a man, not an organization) than Watchtower teaching.
What he teaches, in a nutshell, is that Peter, James, and John were in collusion together to silence, and eventually kill, the Apostle Paul so that they could establish their new religion for their own material benefit, all the while keeping the people enslaved with a form of the Law, and so stamp out the new doctrine of grace that Paul was preaching. Miranda teaches that they were successful for 2000 years or so in the creation of what we call the Roman Catholic Church in keeping the veil over the world's eyes, but now God has sent His Christ back to us in order to remove that veil from His People's sight so that they can stand victorious against all of the enemies of God and His government on earth, which they expect to administer together. God's Kingdom is one of infinite grace, therefore, in their minds, God's People are above sin, since they are the Elect. A warmed-over Jehovah's Witness facsimile.

Date: November 21, 2006 06:17AM

Date: December 18, 2006 12:37PM

I got this off of the apologetics-resource email list that I subscribe to:

[b:088c8f7fad]

If anybody gets this please let me know. Since Judgment Day was today I
wondered if there was going to be a rapture-tribulation-destruction of the
world we know scenario by Jose Luis de Jesus - the so called jesus
Christ-man.

Actually, the program was just a big promo that emphasized his doctrines and he basically talked a lot about what he thinks of the world "system," Puerto Rico, and the people who criticize him.

I can tell you that he did have a lot of media coverage, probably more than Lindsay Lohan's latest drunk escapade would get. The guy is smart and a great media mogul of sorts since he says he has 60 satellites over Columbia transmitting 24 hours a day.

I will be in the process of transcribing some notes of his "judgment day"
and posting it here for your displeasure. There was a classic moment when the exclusive reporter from an Univision affiliate asked him "so how do I say goodbye, God be with you or God is you?" Jose Luis responded "that is a good question."

David Mendez
~~Fed up with Taco Bell? Get your Thomist Tacos at...
[www.thomisttacos.com] [/b:088c8f7fad]

Date: June 28, 2007 01:31AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.