Cosmic Ordering
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: June 08, 2007 10:32PM

I can't really decide if this is just Wicca for lazy people (and who can ever get all those ingredients anyway?) or someone just put their New Age library in a blender and this poured out.

Have you ever thought "I wish I had..."? Well you have practiced cosmic ordering!

After hearubg about it for a while as a new trend which apparenty originated in the UK in the past year I got curious enough to actually pick up a copy of the book Cosmic ordering : How to make your dreams come true by Johnathan Cainer www.cainer.com

Be careful what you wish for...because YOU WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY GET IT! (Emphasis not adder - that's exactly how he put it) Cosmic ordering works for millions, all over the world - and it can easily work for you. Turn the universe into your obedient servant. Summon your personal wish granting genie. Ask your inner Gaurdian Angel for whatever you want. Whether you seek love, money, power, luck or success you can have it. Often, almost instantly. As Jonathan Cainer explains, the universe is a very generous place. All you need to do, to change your life forever, is make the right kind of request!

Cainer wanders for 160 pages weaving together scraps of every conceivable belief quoting from Rabbis, the Dalai Lama and Maharji and setting out the rules. "If you think you can cosmic order your way to a lottery win - forget it" You can't wish for anything which is 'negative', it helps to wish for something that a lot of other people aren't also wishing for (which is the apparent reason for not getting the lottery win because it overloads the Universe) you can't wish for love or something that is dependent on the feelings of someone else because that is messing with free will and the Universe doesn't do that. Way to take all the fun out of wishing!

The big secret is - right here for absolutely nothing is to write it on a piece of paper, make a little request to the universe (don't forget to say please!) and wait. If it is meant to happen it will happen - and sometimes you have to look for it appearing and interpret the signs because the Universe can be subtle.

This is a site by Barbara Mohr who offers to sell you a DVD and kit, a selection of books or a personal seminar. and lets you submit your wishes on-line and gives you your own little universe with twinkling stars.

[www.thecosmicorderingsite.com]

[www.vitalaffirmations.com]

[www.moneydebtmortgage.com]

Yes they are all the same links according to the spam email I received today - nothing weird about that :roll:

Options: ReplyQuote
Cosmic Ordering
Posted by: Fishbulb ()
Date: June 09, 2007 04:28AM

Good grief. Yet another version of "The Secret".

This stuff has been swirling through "literature" and "religion" for hundreds of years. Apparently its principles work for the people who wish for money then go and write, and sell, this stuff.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.