Does anyone know about Anne Gimenez?
Posted by: bluesouljah ()
Date: February 27, 2007 05:08AM

Does anyone heard of Anne Gimenez Ministries and whether or not it is tied to unorthodox theology?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dwest ()
Date: March 04, 2007 05:38PM

bluesouljah
Does anyone heard of Anne Gimenez Ministries and whether or not it is tied to unorthodox theology?

Her husband and her lead the Rock Church in Virginia. They are extremely evangelical but I have not heard anything suggesting they are a cult. They are extremest however.

[www.rockchurch.org]
Rock Church

[www.pastoranne.org]
Pastor Anne's website with some writings of hers to give you a general idea.

Posted by: prffsrx ()
Date: May 24, 2007 04:40AM

bluesouljah

Yes I happen to know personally. I just happen to attend the ROCK CHURCH in Virginia Beach, Va. They are a passionately bible-believing, bible-teaching church. She preaches Christ crucified and raised bodily from the dead, ascended into glory, and will come again. God’s love motivates us to relate the good news of Jesus around the world and inspire His followers to be led by and empowered by the Holy Spirit to live a holy life and absolute obedience to Christ Jesus the Lord. They believe in the triune nature of God, they believe in the apostles creed entirely. The ministry is not ashamed of the life changing power of the gospel which is the POWER of God unto Salvation.

Some ministries out there trust in their own power, their own merits, and they have no anointing and see fruit of changed lives. Such ministries belittle and devalue the active ministry of the Holy Spirit today and those modern day saducees have become anti-christ in function. Anti-christ = Anti-anointing." Perhaps that's why Hank Hanegraph uses that same carnally-minded arguements as the atheists use and unwittingly teaches people to doubt and defame the work of the Holy Spirit. The Lord will always have the last word on these matters.

However Rock Church glorifies Jesus as the Christ, God enclosed in human flesh and our risen Savior King. Click my signature link to take you to my blog. When you get there click the link titled "the message that you were born to hear." Evolution: Unscientific and Mythical!

God Bless,

Hilton

Posted by: prffsrx ()
Date: May 24, 2007 04:50AM

bluesouljah

I happen to attend the Church. They believe in the apostles creed. Also living a Holy Spirit Life filled life. God’s love motivates us to relate the good news of Jesus around the world and inspire His followers to be led by and empowered by the Holy Spirit to live a holy life and absolute Obedience to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We also believe in the truine nature of God. Father - Son - Holy Spirit.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.