"Prophet" David Terrell
Posted by: Freed From Man ()
Date: May 11, 2007 01:14PM

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Evangelist David Terrell is known by his followers as "the end time messenger" and a "modern-day prophet of God". My family and I have followed and supported David Terrell for more than 30 years. I knew several of those who were close to him and I believed that I could trust Bro. Terrell more than I could trust any other preacher. In fact, I became such a faithful follower of the man's teachings that I put his words on the same level with the Holy Bible - a near fatal mistake. I still love David Terrell and his followers very much. But I am so saddened now after some thirty years, the fact that, like so many others before him, Bro. Terrell has moved farther away from the Bible and has moved more unto his own words, his own private interpretation of the scriptures. I know that many of his faithful followers will be offended and upset with my coming forth with this. But I urge you to search the scriptures and see whether these things are so. The gnostic and occult influences in his teachings (and in many other Christian sects, denominational and nondenominational) are overwhelmingly apparent to anyone willing to take the time to look, listen, and search the scriptures, the Holy Bible. The scriptures plainly show that the office of the prophets (and priests) of the New Testament is not the same as the office of the prophets of the Old Testament. Please, fellow Christians, face the truth about this man (and many others like him), and help David Terrell to see the error of his ways. I know that he is so deep into what he believes (that he is the end time messenger and that he alone was given the revelation of Jesus Christ in 1967) that he may never repent and return to his first love, the Lord Jesus Christ and His word, the KJV Holy Bible. But I pray that God will have mercy on him and wake him up before it is too late. I am including links to information that most of his followers are unaware of. This is not to bring up his past or to accuse him falsely, as it is not as much about his past as it is about his present teachings. Jesus said, "Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many." "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Matthew 24:4,5,24

Sincerely,
A concerned fellow Christian.

[Bro. David H. Terrell a]

[Bro. Barron was pastor of Bro. Terrell&]

Options: ReplyQuote
"Prophet" David Terrell
Posted by: Freed From Man ()
Date: May 11, 2007 11:36PM

RE: "Prophet" David Terrell

Corrected Links:

Bro. David H. Terrell a/k/a Daniel H. Ford - Convicted of tax fraud! (scroll down the page)

[www.irstaxattorney.com]

Bro. Barron was pastor of Bro. Terrell's Bangs, Texas church - Convicted of perjury (lying for David Terrell)!

[www.fastcase.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.