Dera Sacha Sauda a spirtual place turned CULT for Money
Posted by: ravinde_rtoor ()
Date: March 29, 2007 10:01PM

[/color:fc3728855f][/size:fc3728855f] :?:
My daughter told me a new story
DHAN DHAN SATGURU TERA HEE ASRA

my daughter who used to be a student at SS senior seconadary school at dera sacha sauda told me that her two friends from Ludhiana were called upon by Pitaji in year 2001 or 2002 in his private room (GUFA) in the middle of night. Pitaji himself opened the door. As per my daughter both girls were very happy and explained their experience as amazing. Pitaji told them that "Beta, this love was in your fortune." As per my daughter nothing bad happened. But it was middle of the night and both girls went alone. Also she told me that ex -manager of sacha sauda Fakir Chand was eliminated by Dera people. She heard it from someone in school. As per her, Fakir Chand had become retarded and lost somewhere.
I would personally advice to any investigating team to interview all ex -students of Ludhiana city to learn more about it. She did give me names but I will keep it in confidence for the safeguard of my daughter and these girls.

I firmly believe that my son had been sexually abused at dera boys school hostel. He tells me all kinds of stories, how he was able to smuggle drugs in hostel and how employees or sadhus of hostel or other people at dera used Premis Rooms to bring girls over there. His faith has been broken a long ago than mine. Because he is grown up now and still has many sadhus or employees as friends, he tells me what these people at dera thinks about dera.
Thank you

Options: ReplyQuote
Dera Sacha Sauda a spirtual place turned CULT for Money
Posted by: ravinde_rtoor ()
Date: April 04, 2007 02:19AM

Dera Sacha Sauda has made people their slaves on the name of God. These poor people vote or provide them note (money) as they order. How we can educate these people to come out of it. Or stop before this dera harm sikhy ini anyway. Most of the followers are sikh by birth. Read below some of the principles of Dera Saccha sauda see how they have been manuplated.

1.)
Every religion gets equal respect at Dera Sacha Sauda and everybody is welcome. Therefore people from different religions like Hindu, Muslim, Sikh and Christianity, come here with great enthusiasm.

[b:8b12ab19c7]Comments: You talk or write against them, they will send 100 people to watch you. They will make sure you don't get any information which could be exposed to media and people. Any website or any effort to unite devotees together to learn or discuss truth will be forced out. They even will kill you if you will not stop. Evidence: Reported Ram Chander Chhaterpati got killed. People who criticised dera are not welcomed at dera at all. Examples: write me at xxxxx and I will tell you. Of course I will be one of them.[/b:8b12ab19c7]
2.)
With believe of humanity as the best religion, Dera Sacha Sauda is engaged in the service of Humanity. Therefore Dera Sacha Sauda helps poor, helpless and un-well people.

[b:8b12ab19c7]Comments: Dera collects or orders its devotees to collect foods or other help items from their respective cities and villages and ask them to distribute on Dera Sacha Sauda's name. Crores of rupees dera make are seldom spent. They spend a little bit of their total income and show off as great work. Also they need to do that to make its black money write and get tax write off.[/b:8b12ab19c7]

3.)
At Dera Sacha Sauda there is no difference between rich - poor and high society - low society, therefore no differences among people here.

[b:8b12ab19c7]Comments:Leaders, riches or VIP's of any kind sit in front rows and have special arrangements to see pitaji. Some poor devotees so far have not even a single chance to see pitaji in person. Devotees either need to make excuse or need to have some genuine reason to see pitaji. Leaders or special VIP's can just stop by to say hi.[/b:8b12ab19c7]
4.) Dera Sacha Sauda does not accept any money, fees or any kind of offerings (like cloths, grains etc.) as donation from anyone.

[b:8b12ab19c7]Comments:I personally donated and know 1000 and 1000's of people who donated in either way. As I mentioned devotees all the time donate money to help other people. The rest of such collected donations are deposited into Dera. Which is believed to be spent on some noble cause, who the hell can question that money. After a satsang from Sangruur, 3 Lac was deposited into some room number at dera. How many satsangs ? and noble causes collections are done every month or year, how much is left over ?. You guess. Milk and grains are accepted as donation into canteens which sell food to devotees ?[/b:8b12ab19c7]

5.) Dera Sacha Sauda does not believe in any kind of superstitions, religious mis-conceptions or wrong believes.

[b:8b12ab19c7]Comments:If you don't accept words or bachans of Pitaji, all kind of troubles will come into your life. People who questions Pitaji's bachans or words are seen sufferings. Pitaji do everyting for a reason, even there is reason for asking pitaji to vote. All kinds of superstitions are fed into devotees minds.[/b:8b12ab19c7]

6.) Dera Sacha Sauda conveys only the truth (sach) and encourages following the true path. The only truth is the Ram, Allah, Wahe-Guru and God. People are encouraged to pray the almighty without any wrong believes or religious misconceptions. So no one is required to change his/her religion or the way he/she dresses.

[b:8b12ab19c7]Comments:Dera talk about god. This is why people come there but at the same time they ask people to buy their products, or do volunteer work or vote or any get into any form so deraq can make money. People are encouraged to pray, this is true. Religious misconceptions ? do you want me to tell you that too? Dera sacha sauda had become a religious misconception in itself. Change of religion ? Dera sacha has become a different political party so far, didn't had a chance to be a different religion so far. [/b:8b12ab19c7]

7. )

Dera Sacha Sauda is a true spiritual (roohani) place, therefore teaches the way to take the true name of the God (parmatma, almighty) only.

[b:8b12ab19c7]Comments:It does not seem to be principle, it is just a statement. But this statement is wrong because dera sacha sauda is a SHOP or a commercial place to make money too.[/b:8b12ab19c7]
8.) Dera Sacha Sauda did not have any connection with politics. Neither Dera Sacha Sauda has any connection today, nor will have in the future ever. There are no confusions of Vote and Money either.

[b:8b12ab19c7]Comments:My brain will burst out to answer this at this time. You saw people casting votes to congress party in punjab and you can answer this better than me. What is PAW (Political Affairs Wing of Dera Sacha Sauda)?[/b:8b12ab19c7]
9.) This place is blessed with softness, kindness, simplicity and truth. The person bearing these qualities is the one who is praised.

[b:8b12ab19c7]Comments:Again, this is a statement only not a principle. And it is wrong, people who criticize get killed or are not allowed to enter dera sacha sauda at all. CBI of center had to spent months to find out where the hell Inder Sen and other wanted people are in Dera Sacha Sauda, Sirsa. [/b:8b12ab19c7]
10.) Consumption of alcohol and other alcoholic things is banned at Dera Sacha Sauda. As per Dera Sacha Sauda rules, no one will eat egg or meat, drink alcohol. Every man has to respect other woman as to his mother/sister and every woman has to respect other man as to her father/brother.

[b:8b12ab19c7]Comments:It is true, but I will change a part of it. Devotees are asked to treat or respect other devotees as sister or brother. Dera management itself have allegations of sexual abuses. There used to be a separate door from girls hostel to private room (Gufa) of Pitaji. Why, this door is there ? I can't answer that. I have no information. But there is no such door from boys hostel. Afeem (Asshish) are part of many management people at Dera.[/b:8b12ab19c7]
11.)
Dera Sacha Sauda strongly discourages dowry system and similar religious mis-conceptions, therefore this place doesn’t believe in wrong concepts and unnecessary expenditures during marriages and deaths. Dozens of marriages are held in every Satsang without any show off, flaunt by offering (mala, haar) to bride and groom.

[b:8b12ab19c7]Comments:Pitaji himself gave dowry (place to live, other gifts etc.) to his daughter, who got married to a doctor recently. This marriage was a great show off. Even a rich person can't afford such show off. Many political leaders show up in this marriage too. Same way, marriage of Pitaji's son was great drama. Crores were spent. He got married to a politician's daughter.[/b:8b12ab19c7]
12.)
Dera Sacha Sauda believes in hard work. Therefore devotees (sadhu-bhai) put 15-18 hours daily in service of humanity and prayers of God, because only the bread earned by hard work is pleasent to soul and lifts spirituality.

[b:8b12ab19c7]Comments:Sacha Sauda has more than 100 businesses in place, devotees built each and everyone of it on the name of Sewa Ka Mewa Nagad Milega (spiritual cash for volunteer work). There are many other forms of incomes. Dera total income goes in crores each month.[/b:8b12ab19c7]
13.)
Dera Sacha Sauda is against cheating, thefts, robbery, bribe, fraud and corruption. Everyone here is encouraged to server the humanity following the path of truth and honesty and in todays era human kind needs this badly.

[b:8b12ab19c7]Comments:Dera evade tax, CBI enquiries are going on. Dera forcefully took some properties in Sirsa. Dera are paying crores to stop inquiries of CBI.[/b:8b12ab19c7]
14.) As per Dera Sacha Sauda's pure guidelines there is a separate provision for men and women for sitting in satangs, eating and staying. Only women look after all the arrangements for women and only men look after all the arrangements for men.

Comments:It is still true.

I've deleted your other post. No need to duplicate or start new threads when there is an existing one. Also, please do not post personal contact information. You can use the message system after ten approved posts. --Moderator[/color:8b12ab19c7]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.