International Christian Tennis Association-False
Posted by: LCC ()
Date: September 16, 2006 05:14AM

ITCA is not a true organization. I have tried to contact several individuals who are trying to expose Scotty Paschal. Well I have a lot of information that can. I need information on who to send this to. Can you help?

Scott Paschal is not who he claims to be. I have read more than I care to about him. All of his background information is almost completly false. How and where he grew up is false statements on most of his own claims. I know exactly what he is up to, and believe me scotty is sick!!!!!!!!!

You are not looking in the right direction for websites that involve Mr. Paschal. Do your homework! I hope parents will not be niave enough to send their children anywhere with Mr. Paschal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tennis ()
Date: November 23, 2006 11:44PM

Go to [www.tennis.info] to read more about the ICTA and Scotty Paschal.

Send your information to the site developer.

Posted by: PastorBobKraft ()
Date: March 09, 2007 11:45PM

Subject: Disclaimer, denial - International Christian Tennis Association

Tennis Ministry International (TMI) and Rev. Bob Kraft is not, nor has ever been, associated with International Christian Tennis Association, otherwise known as ICTA.

In the past year, the Director of ICTA, Scott Paschal, has sent out emails to the public and posted notices on the Internet stating that ICTA & he have the same purposes as Tennis Ministry International and myself. The ICTA and TMI do not use the same methods or the same purposes. He in some way tries to make it appear that we are in agreement, cooperate or work together. This is in fact, a fabrication.

Rev. Bob Kraft
Director
www.tennisministry.org

For additional information as to the reason why, please see:
Tennis Ministry International:
[www.tennisministry.org]
[www.tennisministry.org]
Tennis.info (Fact or Fiction):
[www.tennis.info] ;
[www.tennis.info]
Sonic Boom Adventures: [sonicbooms.blogspot.com]
Faithwriters:
[www.faithwriters.com] ;
[www.faithwriters.com]
Rick Ross Cult Education Forum: [board.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.