sharon gans' "school"
Posted by: richard condon ()
Date: December 16, 2006 12:59PM

I was in the "4th way school" established in NYC, apparently for the purpose of making Sharon Gans a very wealthy woman. I was in from 1987-1996, but only found out that I had been in a cult recently, 10 years after leaving. This has been an eye-opening revelation, to be certain. I would very much like to make contact with any former members who are reading this.

Options: ReplyQuote
sharon gans' "school"
Posted by: coronoman ()
Date: December 29, 2006 01:45PM

dar3463 should be able to put you in touch with people. I'd be happy to talk, but I'm not sure how we can get in touch directly.

I was in the "4th way school" established in NYC, apparently for the purpose of making Sharon Gans a very wealthy woman. I was in from 1987-1996, but only found out that I had been in a cult recently, 10 years after leaving. This has been an eye-opening revelation, to be certain. I would very much like to make contact with any former members who are reading this.

sharon gans' "school"
Posted by: exiled ()
Date: February 08, 2007 12:48PM

Richard,

I left you a reply in another place on this site. I was in the group with you the whole time you were there. It's a long shot, but if you remember Dr. Dose, you should remember me. Anyway, I'd be happy to be in touch, though I am new to this setup and don't really know my way around. Guess I need to make a certain number of posts before I can send you a private message.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.