The DREAM CENTER
Posted by: Acqua714 ()
Date: December 27, 2006 11:45AM

Hi,

Has anyone heard of the Colombian version of Paul Yonggi Cho's cell church meme? I am referring to Cesar Castellanos Dominguez's G12 movement.

My colleagues, who are teachers in a local public school at the city of Worcester MA, mentioned a 'community outreach' outfit with ties to the Cesar Castellanos G12 movement. I have heard some disturbing details about troubled teens falling into this group's clutches, via the NE Dream Center (sounds a bit like the LA Dream Center that a previous poster mentioned).

Anyone with information please share...

all my best,

Acqua

Options: ReplyQuote
The DREAM CENTER
Posted by: dwest ()
Date: December 28, 2006 09:14AM

Here are two websites to start at.

[visiong12.com]
is based out of Flordia International University.

and Canada
[www.g12barrie.com]

English Reachout Trust Christian group has a good page with personal experiences posted
[www.reachouttrust.org]

The DREAM CENTER
Posted by: Acqua714 ()
Date: December 28, 2006 09:59AM

Hi,

I have heard, firsthand, a report from a young teen who was a member. One of the immediate induction steps has to do with a purging ritual where one removes all clothing, somehow vomitting is induced (not sure how/what means involved here). Next steps involve cutting off relations with family members first, then friends.

I will compare notes with my colleagues and provide additional information at a later date.

ttyl

The DREAM CENTER
Posted by: kimberlyn ()
Date: January 21, 2007 02:34AM

The NE Dream Center has absolutely nothing to do with the Cesar Castellanos G12 and is in no way affiliated with any cult group. NEDC is an inner city church reaching out to hurting people and is sister church to Liberty Church in Shrewsbury, MA. It is an Assembly of God church. Any more information and/or a statement of faith is available to those who would like to look deeper. Have a blesed day.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.