Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: craig&nancy ()
Date: August 28, 2010 04:58AM

yes it's true craig&nancy

Posted by: Hiding4aReason ()
Date: August 28, 2010 03:59PM

I've yet to find anything on here that ISNT true.

Posted by: trulyblessed ()
Date: August 31, 2010 11:31AM

This church is filled with lies and gossip that is more rampant than high school! Ive never felt the spirit move once in that place, his sermons are boring and meaningless, ..the funny thing is poeple know it and dont care ! the music and the entertainment blind thier eyes! the inner circle bassicaly does what ever they want, they continually use intimadation tactics, the poor people in the homes are like robots."slaves' they have no individuality they all are like clones and there is no program available to get them back on their feet! they are told that purpose for their lives is to stay humble (humble in thier eyes) and clean toilet & work hard labor for free!! .. they marry off people fast and keep them in little rooms, but anyone "attractive" is instantly pulled into the inner circle..dosent matter if they read thier biblle or not. Pastor G truly doent care about about anybody who is not in his circle his cirle is comprised of a few people who have families on the payroll. The "inner circle" treats everybody whos not in that circle else like crap and keep you way from G while they sleep with whoever they want,and do what ever they want the crazt thing is that these are the same people running the homes, giving meetings & bible studies! what a joke lol! ~ the place is no diffent than a night club ! they dress the same way most of the women where jeans & short like they were painted on! with pumps! there is no fear of God in this place they fear nobody but the Pastors or "hencman" who will destroy your life in a heart beat if you dissagre with their dogama or proccedures..it happends to people all the time. . this is a place where you can say "hey I just went to church" and learned nothing but how to gossip & set people up , and be held accountable for nothing lol!

Posted by: trulyblessed ()
Date: August 31, 2010 07:38PM

I have seen people go "soul winning" on many occasaions intimadating non members who are fully are this place is a cult..!soulwinning is soley to get more members in...when I was there I never went soulwinning unless I went on my own..id pray with people but never handed out a roc flyer! As long as I shared th "good news " i t was ok with me. I got rigiculed for actuall reading my bible ! I broke down the whole book of Daniel one week and when an"overseer" asked what I was doing he said " how is that going to help some on with their marrage" lol! I said I'm not married! The point is they don't want u studying the bible at all unless its the the exact scriptures they want u to qute others...this is to ensure that every body is on "one accord" or mentaly enslaved under their own doctrine..I was spoken to many times about reading the the bible to others and told to stop..! One time "pastor jason" (and I use the term pastor lightly) yelled at me in the roc cafe for reading scriptures in th the bible..that obviously convicted "leader ship" I responded " I'm just reading the bible..I'm in a church right" lol! Funny how he said nothing after that..but he used his powere to excommunicate me from socail situations (overrated anyway) I was on staff and in leadership(what ever leadership meant lol!) But never wanted to be around any of those people..! This place does every thing ther bible warns u not to do...everybody gosiips ...but omg ! It is to a level u can't even imagine over here! If u. So happen to say hello to anybody..male of female your eaither brownosing or trying to "get at them" ..I said hello to a girl named peggy who I lived @ the non accredited college with and she spread around that I was a pervert and attempted to destroy my repuation! That's why people do not talk to people there and have (circles) just like high school .u can actually go up to somone and say hello and they will ignore u! Then talk about u 1 second latter...people there have a buddy system .to where if a "crazy person" comes up to talk to u they will"intercept" them ! Ussally the "crazy" peron is just being nice and loves jesus! ..these people are menatally and emotionally trapped @ this place. I believe G is also..I think he is in way over his head..and can't controll the monster he has created..I ctually belive he is sacred of his own leadership..because the have dirt on him....the only way out after your eyes have been opened is to be thrown out..usaally with much intimadation..u almost have to leave the the city because they will continue to try to destrot your character..or get to your friends .this place if just like the mafia no joke they just name drop jesus..I wouldn't be surprised if they still tried to destroy my character...I actually had to move out of state to rid my self of their clutches ..they domimate much of richmond...there are a lot of good people there who go to "service" but they don't live there and go to serveral differnt churches..u are seriously better off staying home than get involed with this place...anybody who knows anything basic about the bible &..has half a brain know this place is a cult ....but God is faithfull and will bing the ones who keep their eyes on him out of it! I know he did me!

Posted by: thankfultobeout ()
Date: September 05, 2010 01:21AM

craig&nancy
yes it's true craig&nancy

Craig and Nancy, thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. It must still be hard, even after these years that have passed. What a tragedy for your children. I, and others I'm sure, wish you all the peace of God in your hearts and minds. You are a courageous family. God bless each of you.

Posted by: rocsucs ()
Date: September 07, 2010 09:58PM

trulyblessed
MOST OF YOU PEOPLE WHO DEFEND THE ROC ON THIS SITE TALK MESS AND COMPLAIN BEHIND CLOSED DOORS AND YOU KNOW IT LOL! I HAVE HEARD YOU DO IT ! YOU JUST KNOW AFTER SERVICE YOU WILL BE APART OF THE "IN CROWD" AND BE TAKEN TO DINNER LOL! THE ROC IS FULL OF SNITCHES AND GOSSIPERS..THEY DO IT TO SELL THE NEXT PERSON OUT TO GAIN A POSTION OF MEANINGLESS POWER OR TO GET A BIGGER ROOM AT THE POINTLESS NON ACCREDITED SCHOOL THEY ARE TRAPPED IN LOL! WHAT A JOKE THE WHOLE PLACE IS>> TRUST ME .. IF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THERE YOU CANNOT TELL. THEY TWIST SCRIPTER INTO A FORM OF SLAVERY TO KEEP YOU SUPRESSED, CLEANING TOILETS, AND WORKING FOR FREE. THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THAT IS TO "RAT" EVERYBODY YOU SEE NOT LIVING TO THE POTIENTAIL OF 'JESUS" OUT TO AN OVERESEER. THAN YOU MIGHT GET A JOB ! MIGHT ...I KNOW HOW THIS WHOLE PLACE WORKS INSIDE AND OUT AND I KNOW EVERYBODY THERE VERY WELL. IF YOU ARE LOST AND NEED JESUS JUST READ YOUR BIBLE AND PRAY.. THE BIBLE WARNS OF THERE COUNTLESS PLACES ACROSS AMERICA.. THE ROC IS JUST MORE OUTRIGHT WITH IT! SAD SAD SAD ..

couldnt agre more

Posted by: rocsucs ()
Date: September 07, 2010 10:17PM

hmm well i see this isnt working well cause the r.o.c is still open . and tax dollars still being funneld in to the church for there free labor homes and new toys and phones for the staff. hmmm i wonder why no one ever talks about who really donates money to the r.o.c well think about it .

G's dad and his brothers and freinds get arrested and have the places raided in result of a hell angels fight and death
set free is known for hanging out with the mongols ( hells angels arch enemy)
g's church gets big donation week's after a known hells angels drug dealer was robbed and killed for his drugs and money (not a small amount eitherin california paper) and he happen to belong to the chapter that was involved in the fight
then his brother gets sent out to to v.a hmmm i wonder if he snitched hmmm or maybe he got a taste of the reall strett life and decided to go play gangster hear in v.a where he can act HARD like every one else but he apparently lived a full christian church life

this is just a theory i did a basic search did a little research and piced all this together people dont relize they are just actors

Posted by: hismercy ()
Date: September 08, 2010 12:04AM

Will somone with inside information please, please, please . . . . REPORT THIS TO THE IRS and even the FBI if appliciable??????? It's been 9 or 10 years here in VA and many more before they came here. Someone has to know enough to get an investigation started without their identity being discovered. After so many years people get comfortable and they cannot possibily keep up with everything. If this place is this bad ( and I believe it is after 37 pages), then, sombody DO something, OR . . . . quit posting. Please take some action.

Posted by: Hiding4aReason ()
Date: September 08, 2010 10:17AM

1) Of course it's still open. 2) Consider that the governor of VA did the opening prayer. That's different, I'd say. 3) After seeing a video of the bar fight on youtube that's spread like wildfire, I understand why they were raided and arrested. Considering 1 involved was a 3rd time felon, was caught in a house with guns and ammo, and all felony charges were dropped after he plead guilty to a misdemeanor according to my local newspaper when he indeed is guilty. I wouldn't exactly look for justice from the IRS or the FBI (since they are their own gang). But justice WILL prevail from God. Vengeance is His. If a person plead guilty to the misdemeanor, why drop the felony charges, especially for a 3rd time felon? Smells like corruption in the court system, if ya ask me. If set free is known for hanging out with the mongols, the desert shootout a few weeks back in front of a hells angels clubhouse, between them and the mongols makes more sense. I'd think that the hell's angels aren't going to put up with being ambushed too many more times. What I've studied of the hells angels, blood will be shed. Sooner or later. Hopefully innocent people, our loved ones that don't have a clue what's going on and are still in slavery to the roc, or children arent caught in the middle. 4) I doubt the brother that moved to VA snitched. Snitches don't weather well in "ministry". A good acting job can help make and launder alot of money not to mention is a great recruiter. 5) This web site, where people can read the truth, have their eyes opened, and get out of the roc now.... IS doing something. Unfortunately, we live in a world where outside of God, we don't know who we can trust. But the word says we will know by a person's fruit. GOOD FRUIT = TRUSTWORTHY, bad fruit = NOT trustworthy.

Posted by: shafted ()
Date: September 09, 2010 05:10AM

Hello everyone. Sorry I have not posted in awhile. I got a new and better job and I have been going through all stress that involves. To the individual who is know as HIS MERCY, I have made law enforcement aware of the issues. I have also made a number of FOIA requests from governmental agencies. A CPA told me that any religious organization is a nightmare to audit because they usually have multiple accounts......the left hand does not know always what the right hand is doing. I suspect that is magnified at the ROC. At this stage of the game I am more interested in exposure of truth as a taxpayer rather than as an adherent of these folks.

Several posts have alluded to G using imagery of violence from the pulpit to those of us who post here. Nobody has ever mentioned a remark he made in 1987 about him saying he assaulted someone in Berkeley, California when he was young man. Evidently, several folks from Set Free were out witnessing. An intoxicated young man evidently made some disrespectful remark. G said God had forgiven him for punching the man. What else would God forgive him of ?

One of the worst mistakes I ever made in my life was to accept an invitation to visit the ROC. Friends, be careful of what you read on the site. I suspect G has some "plants" here. These people will be vindictive. They are capable of walking into court and lying. I have had it done to me. It is true. By and by the truth will be known.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.