Current Page: 44 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: michael3ov ()
Date: February 21, 2011 06:30AM

I know this is old but

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2011 06:41AM by michael3ov.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: February 22, 2011 04:10AM

hismercy ---- you are very forgiving and that's a quality that is commendable! It is wrong, but when I left --- it was God's timing!!!!!!! You always ease hand out of the lions mouth!!!!!! I was taught that by a very wise woman of God and if I hadn't had so many wonderful women of God placed in my path to help me out in the past...............I would keep getting myself caught up in CRAP...................I am a humble servant, housekeeper..........my question is why do people keep going to God expecting Him to keep on being the trash collector in their lives...........Pastor G looked very rough the last few times I was there...............thin, drawn.............eyes looked dormant!!!!!!!!! The only thing keepin' Pastor G going is his mouth...........he's got a BIG one!!!!!!! I heard him making little stupid comments about 'white people' regarding dancing and clapping...........very childish, immature and very poor taste seeing where he wants to go with The ROC's growth....................trulyblessed is amazing!!!! I am very upset at how he was poorly treated and I am guessing that he's one of many who have been shafted like that.............I mean Chill was always very short with him!!! If I got a gold tooth or some grills and hooked up with a cheap weave or something ---- ate the whole bottle of melanin like on the movie Stir Crazy and acted like this I might get in with the bro's.............lol
[www.metacafe.com]

Date: February 22, 2011 04:40AM

EXCUSE ME..........MY BADDD..........This was the movie I was referring to............
Do I have to act like these guys to make it there or get respected! lol

[www.youtube.com]

I am so at peace with everything! I am not afraid of man............I was concerned about why higher up people in The ROC acted like their crap smelt better than mine or felt they were above reproach?! I am not disappointed about my decision! Lately I have been driving with my radio off in my car............getting away from all the HYPE! The ROC is no different than any other church.............it's set up the same way! The only thing holding it together is the many church members of other church families coming together......that's what I was drawn to...............their awesome spirits who attend The ROC! I told that to one woman about False Prophet and she tried to back me down! This came from a woman who was kicked out and she still had reverence for Pastoral Leadership..........WOW..........I don't care where I go or what I witness.........there's NO ONE that will EVER have that kind of a grip on me...churches are set up wrong and Jesus never preached in a facility! I have a lot of 'catching up to do' with my own family!!!!!!! Pastor G's testimony is false.......his cousins don't even have anything to do with him...............does that give you a clue................Brother Berts own kids don't want anything to do with their cousin Pastor G...............he keeps screwing around with pretty young white blondes..............for all the persons defending him....................if you really believe his story he tells then I would like and really hope that you see for yourself.......try to really truly get involved and see where they are very guarded...........look at their eyes............like they have something to hide.............I have never EVER been one to rub elbows and try to fit in............NEVER GONNA START NOW EITHER!

Posted by: SHERRY ()
Date: February 22, 2011 09:10PM

@MR. RRMODERATOR....The IRS has audited The ROC and found NOTHING amiss! So sorry to dissapoint you! An I do read my Bible, thank you very much! What does it say about gossiping and loving your neighbor? You are so concerned about the finances at The ROC so now you can put your mind at rest. If the IRS can't find anything wrong then who can? I will continue to attend The ROC until God tell's me otherwise! May God Bless everyone who seeks HIM!

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 23, 2011 05:25AM

SHERRY:

If there is "nothing amiss" than ROC should publish an independently audited financial report and distribute to all contributors, which discloses in detail all salaries, compensation and expenses paid out from church funds.

The issue isn't the IRS.

The issue is accountability through meaningful transparency to the contributors.

BTW--Very few churches get gone through by the IRS.

It would seem they thought ROC required scrutiny.

It's not "gossiping" to raise issues and/or questions about leaders.

Read Galatians.

Paul questioned the leaders there and was quite confrontational about it.

Democratic church government and meaningful financial transparency are provide important checks and balances for leadership.

Apparently, ROC has no such safeguards.

Posted by: friendofbill ()
Date: February 23, 2011 09:52AM

SHERRY
@MR. RRMODERATOR....The IRS has audited The ROC and found NOTHING amiss! So sorry to dissapoint you! An I do read my Bible, thank you very much! What does it say about gossiping and loving your neighbor? You are so concerned about the finances at The ROC so now you can put your mind at rest. If the IRS can't find anything wrong then who can? I will continue to attend The ROC until God tell's me otherwise! May God Bless everyone who seeks HIM!

poor sherry. if the roc leader hides 'cash' that comes in, and who recieves the cash, the cash is unaccounted 4. come on. no goverment check on the roc will uncover unaccounted cash. really? yeah. really. you r been deceived. but thats ok. he needs people like u. what about recent peopl leaving. do u wonder why. you shud. gossip? is it gossip to speak truth about what peopl no to be truth for sure? come on. wake up. u r so deceived. but youll see 1 day. everybody does. sometime.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: February 23, 2011 10:43AM

Wow. The IRS has investigated the ROC? This is BIG news. No church (usually) gets investigated unless there are serious complaints and problems.

The fact the IRS "found nothing amiss" is equally telling. How would a rank-and-file plank-in-the-eye follower know this? They wouldn't...because the IRS doesn't announce that they "found nothing amiss"...they either go away quietly and you will never know for sure what happened, they are building a file on the ROC for later action should more complaints come in to them or they are planning a second more indepth audit and/or legal action (criminal charges).

There is another option:

Consider this...why would a "grunt in the pews" know the IRS was investigating? It is possible this was a big smoke screen blown up her ass to appease her.

"There is no need for open books! Heck, the IRS investigated and "found nothing amiss"...so there is nothing to see here...we are clean! See? See?"

I think the final option is the most likely. ROC does what it does best...it is a cauldron of lies and evil.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2011 10:53AM by Sparky.

Date: February 24, 2011 10:20PM

BUAHHHHHHH............SPARKY YOU'RE A TRIP!!! HAAAAAA!!!!

NOW I HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING......................I UNSUBSCRIBED TO 'POINT BLANK' --- 'ANYTHING' TO MASSGAGE THE EGO'S OF THE ROC ANY LONGER...........I WAS MARRIED TO A PUERTO RICAN "SUPPOSED FORMER CRACK ADDICT" HAAAA CATCH THAT 'FORMER'.............LOL..............IF YOU'RE A FORMER ONE THEN YOU DON'T NEED TO BROADCAST IT...............YOU JUST GO ABOUT LIFE NOT HAVING TO JUSTIFY YOUR 'FORMER' YOU JUST TRY TO LIVE HOLY AS THE LORD IS HOLY......HAAAAAAA AND I THANK GOD FOR THAT 'FORMER' EXPERIENCE................FORGIVING?! OHHHH HELL YEAHHHHH I AM VERY FORGIVING..............JUST CHOOSING TO NOT 'EVER' BE SUCKERED IN AGAIN TO 'ANYTHING' WALKING ON TWO LEGS..................HEHEHEHEHE
THE LAST KICKER IS THE AGUILAR HOUR..............ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! REALLY?! THE AGUILAR HOUR............ HELL NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMM
I SHAKE MY HEAD................OHHHH NOOOO...................THERE YOU GO..............GIVE A LATIN MAN A LITTLE ROPE AND YEP.............HE'LL EITHER HANG HIMSELF OR HIS CREW OR SCREW..............THEN I SEE A LOGO STATING
PASTOR 'G's BIBLE STUDY........................WHO THE HELL DIED AND MADE HIM JESUS..................
BYW WHERE'S JESUS' NAME IN THE MIX?!

Attachments: PASTOR G's BIBLE STUDY.jpg (9.5 KB)  
Date: February 24, 2011 11:21PM

I FEEL VERY AT PEACE BEING DELIVERED OUT OF THE HANDS OF 'DARK ANGELS'............YEAHHHH!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!
MY EX CHOSE TO LIVE THE DARK LIFE.............MY FORMER EXPERIENCE HELPED ME TO GET OUT OF THAT MINISTRY THE ROC QUICKLY.............THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!! I 'AM' A SLAVE TO 1 MASTER.......................HALLELUJAH!!!!!!! EVERY TIME I LOOKED A BROTHER STRAIGHT IN THE EYE THEY HAD TO LOOK DOWN AND AWAY.............WHY DO 'YOU' THINK THEY WEAR THOSE EYE GLASSES FOR REAL...........TO LOOK COOL.....TOUGH......NAHHHHH!!!!!!! CHAAAAAA
HEHEHEHEHEHE..................IT'S REALLY TO HIDE THEIRSELVES FROM BEING CONVICTED ---- IT HURTS LIKE 'HELL' TO BE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORDS CHILDREN AND REALLY 'SCREW AROUND WITH THEM' AND NOT BE HURT BY IT..................LET ME SEE.........................'DRUGS' - 'ALCOHOL' AND SEX TO NAME A FEW ARE BEING TOLERATED WITH BEING SEATED ALL TOGETHER IN A MULTI CULTURAL/DRUGGIE - JUNKIE/ANYTHING GOES...............DO AS YOU PLEASE FEEL FREE................SETTING ALTOGETHER WORSHIPPING THE 'CREATOR'..................PASTOR G HAS SET UP HIS OWN LITTLE WORLD.......CHURCH...............AND HIS EGO IS CASHING CHECKS HE CAN'T ANTE UP ON................
WHY DID A 'DUDE' FROM ANOTHER CHURCH...............'HORNY AS HELL' - WIDOWER ON TOP OF IT..........FEEL ENTITLED TO SCOPE ME OUT AND START CARRESSING MY CHEEKS AND PATTING MY HEAD AND TOUCHING THE BACK OF MY NECK WHILE I WAS SETTING IN MY VEHICLE ON THEIR PROPERTY AND GET A DRIVE BY OF PASTOR G AND PASTOR G DIDN'T COME BY AND DEFEND ME BEING A FEMALE................I DEFINITELY DIDN'T FEEL 'GOOD' ABOUT IT AND MY DAD.................WAS HAPPY THAT I BROKE AWAY AND BEING WITH HIM INSTEAD OF FOOLING AROUND WITH THIS SO OUT OF ALIGNMENT MINISTRY THAT I AM JUST LIKE TRULY BLESSED.............FINALLY ABLE TO CLEAR MY HEAD AND GET MYSELF TOGETHER TO BE ABLE TO FUNCTION AND CATCH UP ON THINGS.........IT'S UPSETTING MY MOM HAD TO DIE BEFORE I TRULY SAW THE LIGHT AND ASSESSED THINGS IN MY SPIRIT AND TOOK THINGS FURTHER THAN FACE VALUE....................................Pastor G with all good intent pushed aside under the carpet and 'wanting' to pluck on the heartstrings of followers................has unwittingly or in IGNORANCE has created his OWN PLAYPEN of mischief and mayhem.............rewritten the bible to conform to his own BABYLON like Nimrod did way back in the old days............that was Nimrods Cult...................and it was good intent on the King back then to go in 'out of order' into holy of holies curtain and burn that incense................what went on...........he was smote.................
2 Chronicles 26:16-21 (King James Version)

16But when he was strong, his heart was lifted up to his destruction: for he transgressed against the LORD his God, and went into the temple of the LORD to burn incense upon the altar of incense.

17And Azariah the priest went in after him, and with him fourscore priests of the LORD, that were valiant men:

18And they withstood Uzziah the king, and said unto him, It appertaineth not unto thee, Uzziah, to burn incense unto the LORD, but to the priests the sons of Aaron, that are consecrated to burn incense: go out of the sanctuary; for thou hast trespassed; neither shall it be for thine honour from the LORD God.

19Then Uzziah was wroth, and had a censer in his hand to burn incense: and while he was wroth with the priests, the leprosy even rose up in his forehead before the priests in the house of the LORD, from beside the incense altar.

20And Azariah the chief priest, and all the priests, looked upon him, and, behold, he was leprous in his forehead, and they thrust him out from thence; yea, himself hasted also to go out, because the LORD had smitten him.

21And Uzziah the king was a leper unto the day of his death, and dwelt in a several house, being a leper; for he was cut off from the house of the LORD: and Jotham his son was over the king's house, judging the people of the land.I don't want this same fate for Pastor G as happened in 2nd Chronicles 26:16-21 KJV

John 2:16 (King James Version)
And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

Proverbs 6:16-19 (King James Version)

16These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

1 John 2:16 (King James Version)
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Posted by: missy1967 ()
Date: March 01, 2011 01:15AM

I recently became aware of the ROC and several suspicious comments prompted me to Google the Geronimo to find out if my concerns were substantiated. They were. My friends who have been affiliated with this organization are clearly "under the spell" of what has to be a cult. I've spoken with them separately and they repeat the same phrases word for word. And that story about connecting with his father – to any unbiased observer, that is a crock. While the truth is sometimes stranger that fiction, there is NO Way that that story is true. My friends don't want to know about the background of the pastor or what others are saying that warrant further investigation.

The media has to be concerned. They have to investigate. My basic research has brought to light all kinds of inconsistencies in the Geronimo’s story, credentials, and behavior. He is a frightening man. I am concerned that some members have powerful political connections and they are using those trusted relationships to give Geronimo access for his own benefit, under the auspices of helping those in need.

I am reminded that Jim Jones' organization started as one that appeared legitimate. He did help many people but did so only because he planned to use them for his own purposes, financial gain and power. Our communities should be gravely concerned at the influence this likely false prophet has in our city and the negative influence that he will ultimately have on our most vulnerable citizens.

I hope those with first hand knowledge will have the courage to go to the authorities and expose what is going on behind the scenes. There is no doubt in my mind that the truth will be exposed in time but until then, what will become of those who are so invested in the organization when it falls?

Current Page: 44 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.