Current Page: 41 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: trulyblessed ()
Date: November 08, 2010 02:51PM

Friend. Of bill....the reason why the members won't "wake up" and leave the ROC is becuase its a CULT ...the people are mixed up with many types of emotions..first of all many of them are in "awe" simply because of how big the place is! Rock n roll music basketball courts wieght rooms food court etc..and all the "activities " they keep u involed in alone will keep most members from questioning the pastor or his doctorine..now the second part of the mystery is Fear! If u do have the guts to stand up to G or his leadership or doctorine..u will be excommunicated and your reputation and your actual "livelyhood "will be attacked....they will spead lies about you and try to turn your freinds against you..and they will not stop until ur are destoyed mentaly socaily and sometimes financaily..I've seen it happen many time to people and it scared those people right back "In line" I happened to me and I had to leave richmond (big loss lol!) This place is highly demonic if u have been so unfortunate to see this side of the place.no doubt the -ROC is one of the best designed cults I've ever seen! They must work really hard to pull it of because they got it down to a science & the kicker is the city of Richmond helps them do it.!...if u haven't noticed richomond is not the most exciting city there is! That's why some people complian about the ROC and still Go because they are bored Saturday night & its a form of entertainment.! All the gossip etc gives them somthing to do! .sad but true...just pray that the true chistians open their eyes and get out !..but unfortunatley your average "joe" will get drawn into the trap.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: hismercy ()
Date: November 12, 2010 11:04PM

Does anyone know where the pastor and staff of the ROC went to college and received their ministry education/credentials and through whom they were ordained? This may be posted somewhere here and I just missed it.

Date: November 13, 2010 03:55AM

To: FreeAtLast: Since you knew them in CA, do you happen to know the answer to my previous post, asking about leadership credentials? I believe by your postings that you are indeed very knowledgagle about what information you provide. Thank you.

Date: November 17, 2010 01:20AM

So . . . is there ON ONE, out of 41 pages of posts, that KNOWS where the founding leadership of the ROC received their education/credentials and ordination from? Maybe they don't even have any of this. If you know either way, please post. If we don't ask this basic question from the outset, we (the public) must be the ones with problems. This sounds like the typical dysfunctional relationship . . . stop tolerating the dysfunction and the relationship either gets healthy or it dissolves. (usually easier said than done).

Posted by: AW Stevens ()
Date: November 17, 2010 07:16AM

G said in a sermon that he has a "baccalaureate" degree from a school of ministry. If I recall it was from when he was about 20 years old.

Of course, the RSUM degree is also called a "baccalaureate", even though it is a 9-month program that has 1/4 of the credit hours of an actual 4-year baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.

I’m sure that they are ordained and licensed somewhere, as it is very easy to obtain them from some sources, some can be done by mail.

hismercy
So . . . is there ON ONE, out of 41 pages of posts, that KNOWS where the founding leadership of the ROC received their education/credentials and ordination from? Maybe they don't even have any of this. If you know either way, please post. If we don't ask this basic question from the outset, we (the public) must be the ones with problems. This sounds like the typical dysfunctional relationship . . . stop tolerating the dysfunction and the relationship either gets healthy or it dissolves. (usually easier said than done).

Posted by: trulyblessed ()
Date: November 20, 2010 09:24PM

Wake up people please! Geronimo learned his stlye of preaching from his Dad..but he was ordained by Pastor Jack Shapp in Hammond Indiana ..who is a "Babtist" and a 33rd degree Freemason..don't belive me? Look it up yourself its true. I don't know for a fact is G is a mason but its very common in mega churches in the south esspecailly..please do your research ! Aslo people have been excommicated for inquiring about this before.. Have you ever noticed that there is an American and an Isreali flag with a star of david flying side by side on top or the big house?? And do u realize what this means ? It means that the ROC supports a political movement called ZIONISM..look it up ! Its all political that's why the govener was there opening night of the big house..That's why they can get away with anything they want and be held accountable for nothing..they are heavley connected in polotics.! People wake up! I know its hard for some of u to belive but the ROC and many other mega churches are not even Holy Spirt led! And actually is 100% anti biblical! U sell your soul and give your mind & money over for rock and roll/ hip hop music..free food and a basketball court! Its only enertainment don't u get it? Don't let the "busskids" pull at ur emotions...yes its a good thing to feed chirldren...but the concept came from Jack Schapps mega church & they get "kick backs" and city grants for doing so! u really think that G is picking up kids from gilpen court out of the kindness of his own heart ? lol! all the time I was there I never saw him on the buss once! And Anybody that's goes there will tell u the same..

Posted by: shafted ()
Date: December 12, 2010 12:12AM

I am sorry I have not posted in awhile. I am bewildered that my FOIA request to the mayor of Richmond has gone ignored. I have attempted to get financial information to know avail. I wonder if he is in G's pocket. There was some discussion regarding education. According to the book that Enroth wrote, Phil had a correspondence course from International Seminary in Florida and he referred to it as a masters degree. I am not familiar with the school. I have taken the Liberty Home Bible Institute program from the folks over in Lynchburg. It was a good program. I have also written letters to Jonathan and Jerry, Jr. saying how I felt about any affiliation that they might have with the ROC. Jonathan has spoken at the ROC. I was flabbergasted they invited G to do a chapel service there. Also I would like to add in passing that Light Univeristy has excellent Christian counseling courses. They are a spinoff from Liberty and Dr. TImothy Clinton is the President of this outfit. I have also studied the foundation issue. I noted that the Love of Jesus Thrift stores pulled in over $500,000 last year. The Foundation only listed assets of $16,000. Not to shabby. Wonder whose pocket the money went in.

Date: December 17, 2010 03:44AM

FYI-this thread has been removed again from the "Controversy" tab in Wikipedia. 2nd time that I'm aware of.

Posted by: freakforJesus ()
Date: January 25, 2011 05:26AM

The Roc has a tv spot know tv 6 At 11am on Sunday starting in Feb.

Posted by: SHERRY ()
Date: February 07, 2011 01:38AM

Pastor G. has never denied who his father is....where did that come from? Man, what is wrong with you people? God does not make mistakes and THE ROC is being blessed by GOD constantly! Why would GOD bless us so much if our church were so bad???? HE wouldn't!!

Current Page: 41 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.