Current Page: 38 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: trulyblessed ()
Date: September 09, 2010 10:56AM

Rucsus.. you are now just making stuff up ! . I know the aguilars very well , Pastor phil his sons and extended family. G was in Virgina YEARS before the Hells Angles fight took place and really dosent want much to do with his Dad/ or the situation let alone recieve pay offs from drug deals gone bad! Yes there was a stabbing in Newport Beach but Set Free did not start the fight and NOBODY WAS KILLED.I know the real truth bro and sorry your way off base. Phil & G dont get along due to a long list of issues stemming from childhood. I cant stand the ROC ! but im not gonna make up stuff so you shouldnt either. Trust me theres enough dirt going on there you dont have to make stuff up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rocsucs ()
Date: September 10, 2010 03:44AM

well here is something straight from the L.A times truly blessed

"Law enforcement officials and former members say that the group has devolved into a motorcycle gang like any other, and that it has ties to the Mongols, an outlaw biker gang that has engaged in warfare with the Hells Angels.

Set Free chapters in the Midwest have provided security at Mongol funerals, said Steve Cook, an Independence, Mo., police officer and president of the Midwest Outlaw Motorcycle Gang Investigators Assn.

"It is an outlaw club," Cook said. "Their supposed Christian affiliation doesn't change my opinion."

A former Set Free member said Aguilar has performed Mongol weddings and officiated at their funerals. The man, who asked not to be identified for fear of retaliation, said he left the group about five years ago when Aguilar began taking the church in a new direction and started recruiting tattooed bikers. Some members carry guns, he said.

"Phil always wanted to be somebody in the outlaw biker world, and he's been hiding behind the cross for a long time," the former member said. "When he began recruiting members, he figured the badder they were the better."

Members of other Christian motorcycle groups said they are afraid Set Free's troubles will give them all a bad name." end of excerpt..

but thats right they have nothing to do with mongols

the thing with G and his pops i am not sure but due to rumors on here of someone likeing little girls and i no how set free got screwed from the G and Sam thing in L.A but if your friends you no all about that right. and the molestation accusations back then to right . when the mainstream media got involved and shot them down for molestation accusations .

no one has talked about that here yet ?

Date: September 10, 2010 08:52AM

ROCSUS...Dude are you really serious ? NOTHING in that article says anything about someone getting killed in newport beach or The ROC getting money form a drug deal that turned into a murder! thats what you are claiming & thats he posting what I responded to. Do you know how to read or are you are putting a bunch of topics together for the sake of it ..Then you quoted the LA times lol! a paper with paid off jounilists trying to survive the internet age! C'mon bro ! I also read in the LA times that that Y2K was the end of the world 10 years ago & on the front page ! If Pastor Phill did work security & married mongols who cares ? what mongols cant get married ? on top of that , that has nothing to do with G molesting or not molesting girls 3500 miles away! Dont you get it G & PHILL HAVENT GOTTEN ALONG IN YEARS & ARE NOT IN COHOOTS WITH EACHOTHER TRUST ME I KNOW ..Im not defending anyone.& I cant stand the ROC and wish that place shut down as.. but when you are dealing with family affairs be very carefull.. because if you really belived they roll deep with outlaw motorcycle gangs...would you really want to get in the middle of that??

Date: September 10, 2010 10:26AM

Hismercy... Im starting to agree with you posting here in a waste of time, it goes nowhere and nobdy takes action anyway & not sure if there is a way to take action. I moved on & got my life back so living in the past really dosent benifit me/ I simply just learned a lesson and now i learned how to identify cults & how easliy somone can use the bible to keep u in a form of slavery.. Its also pointless trying to help people in these cults because they will turn against you for a bowl of beans & a mattress. The only way to take action is to offer all these poeple a place to live and nobody posting here including me will do that (lets be honest) The leaders who run these places know exactly what they are doing and have daily meetings. So forget about praying for the place & hoping it changes just pray that your eyes are opened and that God gets you out saftley! I was able to do that successfully and restrart my life, although they tryed thier best to isolate me and label me as insane..I knew I was seeing very cleary and knew the crazy ones were them.

Posted by: Iknow ()
Date: September 10, 2010 10:39AM

Trulyblessed, in your statement " Dont you get it G & PHILL HAVENT GOTTEN ALONG IN YEARS & ARE NOT IN COHOOTS WITH EACHOTHER TRUST ME I KNOW" obviously you weren't at the ROC at the grand opening of the BIG House.....Phil was there in person and had been with G for days. They have "Mended" their relationship as G puts it a couple of years ago. If you go to SET Free 's website, there's pictures of G from last year out in CA visiting. That whole " not in cohoots" was part of his ploy of people not associating him with his dad initially. In fact, rumors were that PHIL was going to move here with G....not sure where that went but they are good old buddies, now, pictures of them are quite revealing....Anyway, I'm not defending the article thing, gang thing, drug deal money scheme, but make no mistake, G and his DAD are "GETTING ALONG". And people have told and have reported and have shared, but people there are blind...hey why not stay blind when you can live the way you want, in the world, thinking you can be of Christ and Satan at the same time......pray, that's all we can do, and God will take care of it when HE is ready to bring it down!!!!! Have Faith!!!!

Posted by: AW Stevens ()
Date: September 11, 2010 08:49AM

Most likely they have indigestion on a daily basis as this thread goes on and on and on and on .... given how rare it is for any minsitry to be criticised on this website, let alone for over 2 years.

trulyblessed
Hismercy... Im starting to agree with you posting here in a waste of time, it goes nowhere and nobdy takes action anyway & not sure if there is a way to take action. I moved on & got my life back so living in the past really dosent benifit me/ I simply just learned a lesson and now i learned how to identify cults & how easliy somone can use the bible to keep u in a form of slavery.. Its also pointless trying to help people in these cults because they will turn against you for a bowl of beans & a mattress. The only way to take action is to offer all these poeple a place to live and nobody posting here including me will do that (lets be honest) The leaders who run these places know exactly what they are doing and have daily meetings. So forget about praying for the place & hoping it changes just pray that your eyes are opened and that God gets you out saftley! I was able to do that successfully and restrart my life, although they tryed thier best to isolate me and label me as insane..I knew I was seeing very cleary and knew the crazy ones were them.

Date: September 11, 2010 10:43AM

Sorry (I KNOW ) ..but you dont know. I was @ the grand opening @ the big house . I know phill was there , I was in meetings discucussing him comming out! I know what happened why more than u. It took several weeks of back and forth before they got him an a plane to come mainly due to past & current issues I wont get into ..It was a big step in the family to have him come/ & there was alot of mixed emotions at first...u have to understand of couse they associate to a degree its his father lol! but the financial ROC organazation has nothing to do with his SET FREE church in Anihiem, they actually rival eachother a lot of ways.. this is because G based his whole church off his dads ideas & really does not mention him alot..however since people @ ROC know of this it was important for G to make it look as though all is "peachy " when Phill came out ..my guess is G couldnt have cared less if he came or not , but Phill wanted to see his Sons & other family he had there as well..Hopefully some good was done .. you can trust this is the truth because I was there there when his plane ticket was booked! besides did you notice Phill didnt preach ? and did you notice G didnt even fully aknowlege him or at least as much as he should for plagerizing his Dads whole Church ? lol;! Set Free & Phill Aguliar is the real deal & i beleve he has true connection with the holy spirt or @ least trys to dispite his mistakes..To me G is just a fake & all about the money who is really trying to re-live the old Set Free days...They are just two different types of people.. so im sure the are not in cahoots together esspecally not anything crimanal.. One defense to G is he has his bussiness in order & so I doubt hes needs to be involved with street criminal activity..I dont know about any little girls either, accept what ive read on here but i have seen no proof of that either (just hearsay) but my issues are he "sold me out" over some psyco maniac and ordered his "henchman" to excommunicate me, he is not a man of his word & he plays games & twists things, he is really insecure also..If you are not kissing G's and his pathetic leadership behind all day ..they try to destroy you .. they play God with your life.. Ive have not known Phil Aguilar to do that that was just my experience. I have no reason to lie about any of this because i do not go to either church now or talk to anyone involved!

Posted by: Iknow ()
Date: September 11, 2010 11:35AM

Truly Blessed, just curious about your " Set Free & Phill Aguliar is the real deal & i beleve he has true connection with the holy spirt or @ least trys to dispite his mistakes" . Sounds exactly what the ROC followers say about their leader. Sounds like you have more a bad taste in your mouth because something personally happened to you in regards to being "sold out" and being excommunicated. It's a building. God did not sell you out and Christ did not excommunicate you. I was one of the "chosen", one of the innerloop, saw how God's word was twisted and how many are being deceived. We are called to "believe and abide in HIS WORD." My purpose is not to attack any poster on here its to share and to allow people to see the truth. You might have been in some meetings, and heard things but that too is all orchestrated. It's all carefully planned out, it always has been....

Posted by: Hiding4aReason ()
Date: September 12, 2010 03:50AM

In regards to trulyblessed's wording "Set Free & Phill Aguliar is the real deal & i beleve he has true connection with the holy spirt or @ least trys to dispite his mistakes.."

Ephesians 6:10-12 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle NOT against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places"

Let me break it down to you like this. "For we wrestle NOT against flesh and blood". What does that mean? 2 Corinthians 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

Synonym Discussion of CARNAL
carnal, fleshly, sensual, animal mean having a relation to the body.

So if God says in His Word that our weapons are NOT carnal (fleshly), and that we wrestle NOT against flesh and blood (human), do you truly believe that Phil is the "real deal" and has a true connection with the Holy Spirit?

Isaiah 59:1 BEHOLD, the LORD'S hand is NOT shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear. But your iniquities (sin) have separated between you and your God, and YOUR SINS HAVE HID HIS FACE FROM YOU, that he will NOT hear. For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness (error). None calleth for justice (righteousness), nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity. They have cockatrice's eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper. Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works: their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands. Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths. The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgement (justice) in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.

According to God's Word, Phil Aguilar, Set Free, Geronimo Aguilar and the ROC, do NOT have a true connection to the Holy Spirit. If we claim to love God, and claim to stand on His Word, then we must stand on ALL of it. Feel free to dispute any of the above.

Isaiah 59:12-14 For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them. In transgressing, and lying against the LORD, and departing from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood. And judgement is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.

18 According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence. 19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Matthew 7:20-23 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then I will profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Trulyblessed: You claim that Geronimo was in Virginia YEARS before the hell's angel fight, and doesn't and hasn't wanted anything to do with his father, Phil. So is it pure coincidence that Geronimo didn't talk to his father for years, but decided out of the blue to start a "christian motorcycle ministry" called the "soul winning soldiers" at the same time his father had "set free soldiers"? Both SS. Is it coincidental that Geronimo and his henchmen as you refer to them also had black vehicles with white "soldier" lettering in their windows, just like Phil and the "family"? Is it a coincidence that Geronimo started the "ROC", and Geronimo's father had "Club ROC" in California? Is it coincidence that Geronimo called the new building the "big house", and there's a Set Free church called the "big house"? And where does "Fridge" and "pastor MJ" fit in? If you've been in on "meetings", I assume you're aware that Phil wanted to be a ministry of the ROC in CA, a year or so ago? But Geronimo told him "I can't just send you money without people seeing and knowing you, you've got to come out". And then weeks later, "Fridge" and his family moved here and started doing "music ministry". I don't believe in "coincidence". In conclusion, apples don't fall far from the apple tree. I've often heard it said, "Liars are fryers". Is it a coincidence that the Set Free Soldiers went to Phoenix to do an "outreach", and a week later, Phil's friends the Mongols had a shootout in front of the hells angels clubhouse just outside of Phoenix? Being an intelligent man that serves God, I've come to realize that at least hells angels admit that they are evil, and admit to their evil doings. They don't claim to serve Jesus or lie that they stand upon the Word of God. What a shame.

Date: September 12, 2010 10:04AM

Yes thats exacly what im saying G decided to out of the Blue start the soldiers, based off his dads soldiers but not in cohoots with him.. sounds wierd i know but it true. he learned how to run that place from his dad but not with his dads "blessings" he kinda just left his dad and took alot of key people from his dads church with him. If G gives him money so what? its his Dad... but G got tired of working at the car wash in Anihiem... needed money and hustled up a few churches based of Set free format. then stopped talking to his dad.. or vice vesa. all recent contact between them could be due to a number or reasons. reconciliation, remores, anger, or even money.. but the is no Set Free /ROC master mind conspriacy between the two places.. trust me i know.. Also the is nobody in the family named "frigde" so you must not know them well. but i do know who your referring to.../ I really liked G at first.. until his colors showed..& I am not here to defend anyone I cant stand the ROC with a passion!! . I dont care how many busskids they bring in.. the leadership is halarious, and will sell you out over 10 bucks..I was heavly slandered and degrated with in my first 2 weeks there it went on for months. & I was on the payroll.!.I wasnt about to kiss ass to these fake people so i got excomunicated .. probally the best thing that ever happened to me..I just post on here now becouse its fun & i know they all read it ! forget the bible ~ athiests dont even act like these poeple do ! it a tripp you have to see it for yourself,

Current Page: 38 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.