Current Page: 29 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: freakforJesus ()
Date: May 28, 2010 11:31PM

They also say they saved over 20000 souls last year. Where are the people? They are not at the roc.
in Christ

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: shafted ()
Date: May 29, 2010 02:24AM

Hello everyone. I probably am treading water where many of you have treaded before. I spent some time studying Phil and the Set Free Church in Anaheim. He has quite a tattoo on his face. In 2008, he was involved in a gang fight in Newport Beach. Two of the Hells Angels are killed. Phil got off pretty easy. Looks like his son - Geronimo's brother - got some sort of a sentence. Other Set Free Soldiers got a stiffer sentence. I cannot believe this stuff. Is this fiction for TV? Prayer Partners who invite people to church and then run financial games on people, every kind of violence, lies imagineable. Someone just trying to get into Christianity could really get hurt here. I see more and more all the time. This place is scary.

Re: Richmond Outreach Centery
Posted by: freakforJesus ()
Date: May 29, 2010 08:26AM

freakforJesus
They also say they saved over 20000 souls last year. Where are the people? They are not at the roc.
in Christ

Maybe i steped over the line with this one. I just hope and pray they are going to church some where.
in Christ

Posted by: Big Pun ()
Date: June 04, 2010 08:01AM

Well, I havent been on here in a while...... I was the one that wrote about Pastor G when he was in Texas and called "In4Life". I also told you about how he was 27 yr's old and sleeping with his sound guys (Craig) lil girls who were 14 yr and 12 yr's old. This is no lie, I have no need to lie... I see how some of you were not sure if it was true or not....
It's True, Jesus know's... If I told you my Real Name and you told Pastor G. that you talked to me about Texas, he'd have a Heart Attack..... After Craig and Craig's Wife asked him about it, they tried to record him confessing on the phone. I was their with Craig help'in them. The 14yr girl (at the time) Told me how they would sneek out to Hotels and he took her to see Titanic when it came out. (Man, If Pastor G is reading this... He should know who I am). He tried to diss me and my Crew on the Radio but when we showed up and asked him about it he said "Sorry, Bro. Satan had my Tongue. He tried to turn us against Craig, but he called us to work with him because they came out with Pastor G. from Cali and after they found out he was banging their lil girls. Pastor G. started to try to get out of Tx. You know whats FUNNY, is that some of the people around him know this stuff but they will look past it and still follow.. GOD will have his say on that with ya'll. If you have "Eyes to see, then See"......
Like I said before I hope he has changed and is REALLY "In 4 Life" and doing it for GOD. The ROC looks like a nice place... But if you are not in your WORD or you don't know the WORD OF GOD, then you will never know when the PASTOR is telling you the truth or not......

BUT YOU SAY: Look at Pastor G, he could never do anything like that. He is so upstanding, his Chruch has like 5,000 ppl in it. Why would GOD be blessing him if he did all this stuff. Don't be blind people, how many Pastors or Men Of God that have had hidden lives that you would have never thought would. Even the Mega Church Pastor, look around some are scam'in people out of Money and all that stuff. They are sleeping with other ladies in the church, drugs, Pastors having sex with other MEN..... Open your eye's people...........

If you think I'm tellingt lies or making up stuff... Ask me what you will and I will give you a answer. I was with Pastor G when all this happen in Texas, I know the inside stuff and can prove every bit of it... So don't ask if you really don't wanna KNOW!!!!!!

Christ Is Life and Hip Hop's the way I live it....

Posted by: rocsucs ()
Date: June 08, 2010 02:18PM

well i havent been on for a while nice to see some people responding i was thinking how some one could be so prideful and not admit to them self that they got hornswoggled by the ROC and just leave that place
lol well i came on here because i got contacted today by someone from the ROC trying to probe me for information asking me if any one has been saying anything these people just cant stop can they
then they asked if i new anything bad about a certain person

then they go on to say that they heard this person is talkin bad about the ROC and they heard they did something bad along time ago when they where there at the ROC and wanted to no if it was true

can you freakin beleive the balls on these cult members ? what makes me mad is the person they are talkin about never talks about that place when ever its brought up they always change the subject so I let this person no today that they contacted me and the person just laughed.

they said" they must be really bored or really worried if there worried about me , Cause I could crush that place."

they go on to say " These guys's at the Roc have it so protected from outsiders that eventually they will destroy themselves from within."I have tryed to get this person to get on here but they wont they feel eventually the place will fall eventually because eventually it all comes out G has shown he has been caught before and he will again but honestly he will get away with it ."

think about it there fam gets light sentences but the other guys dont now one brother relocated to virginia hmm.. maybe someone made a deal. Why leave california to virginia ?

then my friend really let the poop hit the fan when they said this " Look at it like this G and his fam are hooked up to politician 's and hollywood his cousin won biggest loser for example and phils church had famous actors there and musicians o.k now lets say your accused of commiting a crime the politician , the police chief and city council member's ETC... that support your orginization have to worry about voter's , So what do you do make it go away ."

this person went on to say that its just what they think but never told no one that till that moment but made it clear it was just a thory not a fact and that if they want have G call them but we no that will nver happen LOL

but they basicly dont care about that place and says people do ask them stuff but they never tell them cause if they did then they should tell on everything and G and them dont want that so they say nothing

Posted by: FreeAtLast ()
Date: June 10, 2010 12:43AM

Big Pun & others,

Why he left Cali?.... Ask anyone who was going to Set Free when he was then TWENTY ONE years old and SAMMI B was 15.. and he was married to Stacee and had two kids. He had his affair with underage Sammi and took off and abandoned his wife and kids. Seems like he kept a habit of the underaged girls in Texas. I'm curious if he ever got some kind of therapy or life change that helped him kick that bad habit.

Big Pun
You know, I have never went to the R.O.C. and meet any of the other people that work there. I know Pastor G and Rsen from the time they lived in Texas in the DFW area....... Geronimo was pretty cool at first and Rsen was really cool. We would do our Music thing and we would always play Basket Ball and the games would get kinda ruff, sometimes but if was fun.... Geronimo married my Wife and I about 12 years ago. I didn't really want to post my last post (about the 12yr and 14yr old sisters he was sleeping with) but after thinking and thinking about it, I went ahead and posted it. It was the Truth and if you were in my Crew at that time you knew it too. Yes, he has come a long way from the time I kicked it with him when he had Church meetings in a YMCA Gym. I just hope he's really looking ahead at Christ and he's better then he was then.

The bad thing is alot of people look up to him and the R.O.C. seems to be helping alot of people. It was be ashame if he is willing to risk all that and still doing the same things he did in Texas. Sammi B stayed by him after finding out what he was doing. I know this much Geronimo better stay on the right path because ALOT of Big time Pastors have fallen due to ungodly stuff that they were doing. He left Texas, so will he have to leave VA. as well.......Who knows why he left Cali ?????? Did his wife and others there find out something too.. makes you think huh??

Date: June 10, 2010 12:54AM

I can verify that someone entirely different sent me a private message 2 years ago telling me about the girls in Texas. The details were exactly the same, the people mentioned are identical. I got some further details as well but never shared it publicly because the person sharing privately with me asked me not to. You see, part of the methods of charismaticly led or possibly cult-like churches is to instill fear in the current and former members of their congregation. Open discussion and questions are never encouraged... yes, sometimes face value is placed on having an 'open door' policy... but the reality often is that the person/s questioning are then ostracized and even threatened. It's well-organized so the threats are usually not directly from the leader but from the 'thugs' (my word) or strong arm of the church... of course, in a godly way... using/abusing scripture to drill in their point. Unfortunately, anyone, with any motives and actions can use select scriptures (out of context) to back up ANY actions. It really depends on a great level of openness and checks-and-balances being placed in church leadership and scriptural backing to ensure that we faulty humans do not misuse or misinterpret God's scriptures. And, any good follower of God knows one must pray privately and seek the holy spirit's comfort and guidance about their own and others' actions or quoted scriptures. That peace, or lack, will guide one in the right direction every time. Any good christian group will not fear open discussion and will not invite members to leave (at first sign of questioning) if there is discourse. If we really are a family in Christ, any church would allow freedom for individual choices but also offer the door always being open and only love and friendship offered within.

badkoolaid
Praise God!, someone who was there has posted it !All of you ROC 'ers take notes, this is true what they posted. Take a look at his time in Texas or hey just ask G he'll tell ya truth right? See how long you get to sit in his camp if you ask him this one.

Date: June 10, 2010 01:17AM

AW Stevens,

That's interesting about the 'salvation cards'. During my time at Set Free (Geronimo was there and actively as well... we used to be encouraged to go 'volunteer' as phone bank operators at TBN television station during Jan and Paul Crouch's show or Benny Hinn's show. I recall one night I was banking during Jan & Paul's show. The phone calls were a little slow. Jan came in to the bank to collect the 'prayer' and 'pledge' cards. There were no new ones at that moment. So, she grabbed a stack of blank slips we kept on a table then proceeded to walk out on camera and start telling stories of FICTIONAL pledges and prayer requests, with tears in her eyes live on TV. We watched it on our monitors in the call room. I was so stunned and disillusioned that I never went back there again nor watched TBN ever again. From that experience, I now question such 'roll calls' of prayer requests or salvations and always want to see some formal recording and follow-up of these supposed salvations or prayer requests. I could walk up on stage and tell any form of heart wrenching story and work up some really convincing tears too. Only accountability and proven records and/or follow-up are acceptable forms of tracking these things. And, when it comes down to it, the big giant numbers of saved lives and such are only flash and tabloid-fodder. I'd be just as happy in a small church working small acts of love in their local community as a big, flashy gangsta' high-rollin' church with numbers in the thousands. But that's just me... after my experiences at Set Free. To each his own.

AW Stevens
More troubling is the manner in which he goes through stacks of “salvation cards” each main service, counting the number of salvations, ostensibly each card representing an actual conversion that was ministered by the ROC that week.

OnceWasBlind09
Also, at the Children's services, I know for a fact they "preach" to them and then ask who would like to have Jesus in their hearts. They ask for a showing of hands and then just count that number and report them as saved. I find this to be a weak practice, because you know how kids are - they want to raise their hands to be "counted". I never could accept that as them being saved.

Date: June 10, 2010 01:44AM

Shafted & others,

What you found out about Phil Aguilar is true. It was big time scandal in L.A. and O.C. areas. Yes, he and his cronies were hanging out in a local bar (preaching, of course) and got into a fight with some Hell's Angels. And last I checked one Hell's Angels member died... maybe the end result was different. There was a gigantic raid on Phil's and many other leaders in his church's homes. They found so many weapons (guns, brass knuckles, knives, etc) and in homes of ex-cons (strictly prohibited by law). Yes, I've heard many supporters of Geronimo and The ROC claim that Geronimo no longer has ties to his father and his church... but I've also heard privately from others much closer to the source stating the opposite. Even without those private messages I have to question his scriptural foundation as it was developed in his father's church. He essentially learned how to set up and run a 'church' by his father. If you read WAYYY back in this thread I've actually included links to the articles about Set Free. I pose only questions, as do so many others here. If Geronimo is blameless (some of the accusations are actually publicly known - like his leaving Set Free with the then 15 year old Sammi B - essentially deserting his wife Stacee and their two kids) there is a rational and easy answer for any question raised, no?

shafted
Hello everyone. I probably am treading water where many of you have treaded before. I spent some time studying Phil and the Set Free Church in Anaheim. He has quite a tattoo on his face. In 2008, he was involved in a gang fight in Newport Beach. Two of the Hells Angels are killed. Phil got off pretty easy. Looks like his son - Geronimo's brother - got some sort of a sentence. Other Set Free Soldiers got a stiffer sentence. I cannot believe this stuff. Is this fiction for TV? Prayer Partners who invite people to church and then run financial games on people, every kind of violence, lies imagineable. Someone just trying to get into Christianity could really get hurt here. I see more and more all the time. This place is scary.

Date: June 10, 2010 01:55AM

Yes,

As to just SOME of their connections.... Phil and his other boys were at the stripper-filled bachelor party for Fieldy (of KORN). I have saved the pictures as proof. They also run their own clothing and music stores online in which they have had girls barely clad, posing with guns and in very suggestive manners. Definitely God-like behavior.
They also have videos of them running with the Mongels (this biker group has fought the Hell's Angels for a very long time.... do you wonder now about the fight with Hell's Angels?) If you are interested, it takes some searching (google, Set Free site, personal facebook, myspace and twitter sites and Youtube) but you can find them. The odd thing is.... they almost don't seem to care.. they themselves post the pictures and videos. It boggles the mind. And yet, they have followers who rabidly (foaming at the mouth) proclaim the 'godly works' they are out there doing.

Whenever I've seen people question the many comments of corruption here and claim The ROC is upstanding, I pause and I go back to the TOP TEN SIGNS listing (found on the Rick Ross site.. or pretty much anywhere from psychologists specializing in cults. (see below, I've posted it for reference. These are good/healthy questions.) I also have a cousin who is a psychologist who specializes in helping children who have escaped the psychological damage done by cults and corrupt churches. Let me tell you, they are NEVER fully mentally healthy and trusting again. They will, in the best case scenario, always have trust issues for the remainder of their lives. That's the best case scenario.) Ok, top ten list....

Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader.

Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.
No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.
No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.
Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.
There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.
Followers feel they can never be "good enough".
The group/leader is always right.
The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.
Ten warning signs regarding people involved in/with a potentially unsafe group/leader.

Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration.
Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred. Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens.
Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution".
Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.
Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement.
Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supercede any personal goals or individual interests.
A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor.
Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader.
Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful.
Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided.
Ten signs of a safe group/leader.

A safe group/leader will answer your questions without becoming judgmental and punitive.
A safe group/leader will disclose information such as finances and often offer an independently audited financial statement regarding budget and expenses. Safe groups and leaders will tell you more than you want to know.
A safe group/leader is often democratic, sharing decision making and encouraging accountability and oversight.
A safe group/leader may have disgruntled former followers, but will not vilify, excommunicate and forbid others from associating with them.
A safe group/leader will not have a paper trail of overwhelmingly negative records, books, articles and statements about them.
A safe group/leader will encourage family communication, community interaction and existing friendships and not feel threatened.
A safe group/leader will recognize reasonable boundaries and limitations when dealing with others.
A safe group/leader will encourage critical thinking, individual autonomy and feelings of self-esteem.
A safe group/leader will admit failings and mistakes and accept constructive criticism and advice.
A safe group/leader will not be the only source of knowledge and learning excluding everyone else, but value dialogue and the free exchange of ideas.
Don't be naïve, develop a good BS Detector.
You can protect yourself from unsafe groups and leaders by developing a good BS detector. Check things out, know the facts and examine the evidence. A safe group will be patient with your decision making process. If a group or leader grows angry and anxious just because you want to make an informed and careful decision before joining; beware.

rocsucs
well i havent been on for a while nice to see some people responding i was thinking how some one could be so prideful and not admit to them self that they got hornswoggled by the ROC and just leave that place
lol well i came on here because i got contacted today by someone from the ROC trying to probe me for information asking me if any one has been saying anything these people just cant stop can they
then they asked if i new anything bad about a certain person

then they go on to say that they heard this person is talkin bad about the ROC and they heard they did something bad along time ago when they where there at the ROC and wanted to no if it was true

can you freakin beleive the balls on these cult members ? what makes me mad is the person they are talkin about never talks about that place when ever its brought up they always change the subject so I let this person no today that they contacted me and the person just laughed.

they said" they must be really bored or really worried if there worried about me , Cause I could crush that place."

they go on to say " These guys's at the Roc have it so protected from outsiders that eventually they will destroy themselves from within."I have tryed to get this person to get on here but they wont they feel eventually the place will fall eventually because eventually it all comes out G has shown he has been caught before and he will again but honestly he will get away with it ."

think about it there fam gets light sentences but the other guys dont now one brother relocated to virginia hmm.. maybe someone made a deal. Why leave california to virginia ?

then my friend really let the poop hit the fan when they said this " Look at it like this G and his fam are hooked up to politician 's and hollywood his cousin won biggest loser for example and phils church had famous actors there and musicians o.k now lets say your accused of commiting a crime the politician , the police chief and city council member's ETC... that support your orginization have to worry about voter's , So what do you do make it go away ."

this person went on to say that its just what they think but never told no one that till that moment but made it clear it was just a thory not a fact and that if they want have G call them but we no that will nver happen LOL

but they basicly dont care about that place and says people do ask them stuff but they never tell them cause if they did then they should tell on everything and G and them dont want that so they say nothing

Current Page: 29 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.