Current Page: 20 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: burry dalessio ()
Date: June 11, 2009 07:02PM

ive got to be honest i could really use some help with this process of (deprograming) i spent alot of time @the roc really beliving they where bonafide! this turn of events has truly roced my world its a shame i cant rely on anybody there to help me with these issues, these are people who i really love and miss. but nobody will return my texts or emails. so im reaching out to anyone here that may have some true christian love, support and guidance that could help me through this transition thank you God bless

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: OnceWasBlind09 ()
Date: June 11, 2009 08:52PM

burry dalessio
hes ok he just landed a grat job in va i was there when he was asked to leave

what do you mean? when he was asked to leave where?

Posted by: burry dalessio ()
Date: June 12, 2009 01:07AM

the roc school of urban ministry

Posted by: iswideopen ()
Date: June 12, 2009 09:21PM

burry dalessio
ive got to be honest i could really use some help with this process of (deprograming) i spent alot of time @the roc really beliving they where bonafide! this turn of events has truly roced my world its a shame i cant rely on anybody there to help me with these issues, these are people who i really love and miss. but nobody will return my texts or emails. so im reaching out to anyone here that may have some true christian love, support and guidance that could help me through this transition thank you God bless

I fell the only reason you are posting on this site is because you didn't get your way. I can recall meeting and seeing you at the ROC and how you treated people their and at RSUM. Your behavior/demeanor was that of the ROC staff. (UPPITY) Peoples feelings are hurt when they are looked down upon.
I will have to give it to you for using your name on this thread. Good luck on your deprogramming, if thats what you really want. We all have been hurt and deceived by the people at the ROC. So, you can understand why our guard is up.
Just my opinion, hope I'm wrong.
God Bless

Posted by: badkoolaid ()
Date: June 12, 2009 09:25PM

Praise God!, someone who was there has posted it !All of you ROC 'ers take notes, this is true what they posted. Take a look at his time in Texas or hey just ask G he'll tell ya truth right? See how long you get to sit in his camp if you ask him this one.

Posted by: sawthelight ()
Date: June 12, 2009 11:21PM

It's sad that it has to come to this for people to start looking and listening. Aren't we to exemplify the character of Jesus Christ!!!! Everyone wants to sweep it under the rug, pretend it's not there, but it is. People, wake up. Are the blinders that heavy, that thick, that you value your socializing, your "feel good" mentality that you are willing to place this person on a pedestal and excuse everything that has happened. There has been no repentance, no acknowledgement, nothing. I know there are ROCer's who are still there who know this is true, that see the deceit that is going on, but just keep plugging along. How do you sleep, better yet, how do you face it everyday wide awake. Or are you truly blind. That's it, you have to be blind or either you are part of it. The Holy Spirit moves in His people, allows them to feel that uncomfortableness when you know something just isn't right. That fake smile they are wearing now, they know it's coming. Judgement is coming.

Posted by: iswideopen ()
Date: June 13, 2009 01:53AM

I, like so many others, was sucked into deception. At first, I was unsure of the surroundings/teachings, then I was sucked in. I was a member at the ROC for 20 months.
I never got to close to the staff because they seem to be very good at over looking the person right in front of them. They say one thing but their actions say another. Its like - do as I say and don't speak or think. If you are seen as a thinker or have questions, you are out.
This is just a small piece of the story.
God Bless Us All

Posted by: Big Pun ()
Date: June 13, 2009 12:24PM

You know, I have never went to the R.O.C. and meet any of the other people that work there. I know Pastor G and Rsen from the time they lived in Texas in the DFW area....... Geronimo was pretty cool at first and Rsen was really cool. We would do our Music thing and we would always play Basket Ball and the games would get kinda ruff, sometimes but if was fun.... Geronimo married my Wife and I about 12 years ago. I didn't really want to post my last post (about the 12yr and 14yr old sisters he was sleeping with) but after thinking and thinking about it, I went ahead and posted it. It was the Truth and if you were in my Crew at that time you knew it too. Yes, he has come a long way from the time I kicked it with him when he had Church meetings in a YMCA Gym. I just hope he's really looking ahead at Christ and he's better then he was then.

The bad thing is alot of people look up to him and the R.O.C. seems to be helping alot of people. It was be ashame if he is willing to risk all that and still doing the same things he did in Texas. Sammi B stayed by him after finding out what he was doing. I know this much Geronimo better stay on the right path because ALOT of Big time Pastors have fallen due to ungodly stuff that they were doing. He left Texas, so will he have to leave VA. as well.......Who knows why he left Cali ?????? Did his wife and others there find out something too.. makes you think huh??

Posted by: thankfultobeout ()
Date: June 14, 2009 03:27AM

There are some great people who go to the ROC Pun and no need to apologize for what you wrote. You spoke the truth and that's admirable. Doesn't surprise anyone (but saddens the readers of this site, I'm sure) that he was "messing" with a 14-year old. After all, that's what you read on this blog, that he left his first wife and took off with Sammi, 14 years old at the time. I feel real bad for the family of those girls. Why would people here lie about this stuff. What do we all have to gain by lying. Wake up people who are still at the ROC. Know the truth and know what you are dealing with. You need to wake up and listen to what everyone is saying. Why would someone stay at the ROC once they learn the truth about the ministry? It doesn't make much sense, I don't get it - I don't understand it - again, I think the tactic there is called brainwashing. And look at how many "brainwashers" there have been throughout so-called Christian ministry who offer much deception to their flocks. People who are caught in lies in other churches/ministries are dealt with their lies and bad actions appropriately=they are asked to LEAVE. There is authority over those leaders, much unlike the ROC where the head pastor is THE authority. Wonder why the by-laws of the ROC are not allowed to leave the ROC premises. Ask questions people. Why are you not asking questions.

For others needing recovery from abusers - I don't know enough about it but there are some good books by Ron Enroth about the subject - check out amazon.com. Also the McShin foundation at Hatcher Memorial Church in Richmond helps those struggling with issues such as many at the ROC apparently struggle with. There's a fee but maybe they offer scholarships. It is worth checking in to. You can check it out [mcshinfoundation.org]

I am also curious if G's dad is coming to Richmond. Sounds like it from what someone wrote a page or two over. G stated he had nothing to do anymore with his dad - didn't like his dad's lifestyle. Why would he now want to "hang" with his dad. Again it really does not make much sense to me.

Make him answer the questions on another page as well as the concerns you have about his stay in Texas. Why did he leave Texas. He told Richmonders that God called him to Richmond. Sounds like he was TOLD to leave Texas and the East seemed the best place to set up shop where no one would know the posse - far from California and Texas. I think Richmonders have a right to the truth - the whole truth. Who knew him before he came to Richmond.

Sure, he makes it out to sound like we are all liars. He tells people to stay away from those who have left the ROC. Ask the people in the homes. If they contact a former member, well, ask him what he treatens to do if they have contact with former ROCers. Are we all crazy. I don't think so but he makes it sound like we are - that we are a bunch of liars who are trying to harm the ministry - we have ought against the minstry. No we just don't like the things we have seen and things we know. We don't like the lying, cheating, and stealing which go on at the ROC. We don't like the manipulating. We don't like the dishonesty. In leadership of all places. People for the ministry keep stating on this site "Pastor G admits he's a sinner." Don't we all admit we are sinners? But when you are the head of a church, leading a church, and performing duties quite contrary to biblical beliefs and so are your leaders, there is something very wrong. What would happen if you told the truth leaders. Why don't you try doing that. But as for me, I'm still thankfultobeout.

Posted by: badkoolaid ()
Date: June 14, 2009 09:23PM

well G, you had to know this was coming right? just becouse you convinced 2 little girls you loved them....... doesn't mean the rest of us are gonna fall for that crap. My prayers have been for that family since the day you left with them,.........who knew you where sicker than daddy? God knows , I know and soon my lovey.......... everyone will. Get your running shoes back on.

Current Page: 20 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.