Current Page: 6 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: FreedomRings ()
Date: December 03, 2008 11:52PM

Thank you to everyone that has posted on this site. I have recently left the ROC and this site has helped me
realize that I am not crazy. How can a church get away with doing so many immoral and seems to me
illegal things. I know that there are many good people there doing alot of good, but the bad is really BAD!

The pastor rides around in a 100,000 dollar vehicle, lives in a million dollar house and he wears clothes
that cost a fortune. Not just him, but his posse, as they like to call themselves, drive nice vehicles, wear
very expensive clothes, take trips at least 5- times a year and eat out all the time. I do not think that
the good people of the ROC would like for the tithes to be used for such FOOLISH things when the people
that we serve live in such poverty and hopelessness. Shame on you Geronimo!!!!

Foul language is used by many leadership. Many leadership have had affairs, are living with people out
of wedlock and it all seems to be just fine. The word says that we are to be in the world, but not of it!

I believe that I have been deceived by the best, but my Father has opened my eyes to the truth. Just
ask for the Holy Spirit to show you the truth and He will. God Bless and we know who always wins in
the end!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: gzusslord ()
Date: December 04, 2008 10:31AM

good for you freedom. We all thought we were crazy, but not anymore. Pray for the people still there trying to serve with their whole heart and being led by deceivers. The posse does have special privleges and the language is so foul. The f word is used a lot at the ROC. Listen closely. And when Pastor G gets mad he gets real mad. God can open the eyes of the innocent and show truth to them and that's my prayer. It breaks hearts to see all the bad things that go on and we need to stand up and all tell all the truth. God is in control and he does win the battle! Pray truth is revealed soon before more innocent people are sucked in.

Posted by: GEB ()
Date: December 09, 2008 06:33AM

Thank you for posting this. This is a trend I have been deffinately following and do not like.

Grayson

Posted by: FreeAtLast ()
Date: December 10, 2008 03:06AM

Congratulations Freedom and know that the reason I and I believe others even take the time to share here is because we went through that painful process. Gzuss is right, there are still so many people completely fooled by Geronimo and his posse. Those people need God to shed the light of truth for them. And they'll really be hurting, the closer they are to the leadership.

I can't believe that I and so many others went through this with Geronimo and his father and Set Free's leadership and it was even written about in all the large newspapers in L.A. and O.C. and yet they both are still running their programs. Amazing.

FreedomRings
...I believe that I have been deceived by the best, but my Father has opened my eyes to the truth. Just
ask for the Holy Spirit to show you the truth and He will. God Bless and we know who always wins in
the end!

Posted by: NunYa ()
Date: December 11, 2008 06:38AM

OMG

i wish i had seen this thread sooner. i know someone who just left set free san diego to go to ROC. it sounds like its such a major difference from the set free in san diego, more like the set free in anaheim, i hope he is ok.

Date: December 13, 2008 10:24AM

Did you hear. About the brall at the bar. What is ROC people doing at a bar? Remember Pastor G saying say away from bars? He was there with his posse and almost got in a fight. AND the f word was used. Over and over. I don't get it. I think sterroids make one crazy. He uses you know. Ask him. Tell him to tell the truth. His posse has him surrounded with guns under cover. Ask him. Why does he need body guards if he trusts Jesus with his life. Do we all need guards? When is he coming clean. Doesnt make sense. Sounds like the apple didn't fall far from the apple tree. Doesn't he know everybody knows? Lying makes one lie more, lie more, lie more. What a joke. His closet know but they don't tell. Why is that? Are they threatened? They get lots of favors. That's probably why. Do you think?

Posted by: NowIsee ()
Date: December 14, 2008 12:05AM

gzusslord
Did you hear. About the brall at the bar. What is ROC people doing at a bar? Remember Pastor G saying say away from bars? He was there with his posse and almost got in a fight. AND the f word was used. Over and over. I don't get it. I think sterroids make one crazy. He uses you know. Ask him. Tell him to tell the truth. His posse has him surrounded with guns under cover. Ask him. Why does he need body guards if he trusts Jesus with his life. Do we all need guards? When is he coming clean. Doesnt make sense. Sounds like the apple didn't fall far from the apple tree. Doesn't he know everybody knows? Lying makes one lie more, lie more, lie more. What a joke. His closet know but they don't tell. Why is that? Are they threatened? They get lots of favors. That's probably why. Do you think?
To nunya...your friend seems to be doing fine. He seems to feel like he's back at Set Free.
To gzusslord...what night did this potential fight happen on?

Date: December 14, 2008 04:22AM

Why don't you ask your pastor. He'll tell you if you really don't know. But I think you do know.

Posted by: NowIsee ()
Date: December 14, 2008 10:59AM

I dont attend the ROC any more.  I know that G. stood behind the pulpit and invited the entire church to go to the Canal Club to support his son's band.  He then said if you have a problem with drinking, dont go.  Yes, I am speaking of a man who calls himself a "PASTOR" who's flock is made up of many who are addicted to drugs and alcohal.  Yet that did not seem to matter.  I did see many jaws drop in the crowd and many people turn and look at one another as to say "What did he just say?" I would just like to know when this happened because I know young people who are still there even after their parents have informed them of things that are going on there.  I am just realy concerned and was wondering if it happened the night that the church went to the Canal Club or if it was another time.

Date: December 14, 2008 01:01PM

The answer to your question is yes, that same night. Sad isnt it. Just pray.

Current Page: 6 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.