Current Page: 85 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: XBass ()
Date: August 08, 2013 08:42AM

I know exactly what you're talking about. It happened to me too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: FreeAtLast ()
Date: April 23, 2014 06:05AM

Hello DoubleSTandard,

I have been a longtime contributor to this thread (though I've been gone awhile). This thread and the entire messageboard forum is designed and accessible to people who have been involved with or are currently involved with a church group they feel may have crossed the lines into cult behavior. Those churches control their membership by censoring their ability to talk about things they feel are not coinciding with the church's belief system. This place allows these people open and free discourse to express their concerns without being harassed or censored by church members. I've had several back-and-forth posts - here - with those who wanted to speak to the good they see in the church. I've even agreed with them in that good people and good works can still exist in a church riddled with corruption. But identifying the corruption is vital. So, yes, if someone is on these boards simply to argue and argue with scripture or pro-leader jargon they will be banned. We need a safe place to speak of our concerns.

Posted by: FreeAtLast ()
Date: April 23, 2014 06:15AM

I am relieved to find that Texas has followed thru with their charges and Geronimo is going down.

[pimppreacher.com]

Current Page: 85 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.