Current Page: 72 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: kQ2yI8aC6i ()
Date: July 19, 2012 07:52AM

Hiding4aReason
Trulyblessed: You claim that Geronimo was in Virginia YEARS before the hell's angel fight, and doesn't and hasn't wanted anything to do with his father, Phil. So is it pure coincidence that Geronimo didn't talk to his father for years, but decided out of the blue to start a "christian motorcycle ministry" called the "soul winning soldiers" at the same time his father had "set free soldiers"? Both SS. Is it coincidental that Geronimo and his henchmen as you refer to them also had black vehicles with white "soldier" lettering in their windows, just like Phil and the "family"? Is it a coincidence that Geronimo started the "ROC", and Geronimo's father had "Club ROC" in California? Is it coincidence that Geronimo called the new building the "big house", and there's a Set Free church called the "big house"? And where does "Fridge" and "pastor MJ" fit in? If you've been in on "meetings", I assume you're aware that Phil wanted to be a ministry of the ROC in CA, a year or so ago? But Geronimo told him "I can't just send you money without people seeing and knowing you, you've got to come out". And then weeks later, "Fridge" and his family moved here and started doing "music ministry". I don't believe in "coincidence". In conclusion, apples don't fall far from the apple tree. I've often heard it said, "Liars are fryers". Is it a coincidence that the Set Free Soldiers went to Phoenix to do an "outreach", and a week later, Phil's friends the Mongols had a shootout in front of the hells angels clubhouse just outside of Phoenix? Being an intelligent man that serves God, I've come to realize that at least hells angels admit that they are evil, and admit to their evil doings. They don't claim to serve Jesus or lie that they stand upon the Word of God. What a shame.

G was in VA years before the Hell's Angel incident the resulted in a stabbing in Newport Beach, CA. Where there other incidents probably but for the sake of this message and this thread that is the stabbing that is being referenced.

G based his entire church on the Set Free Anaheim church. The soldiers, the posse, the songs, the schools, and the outreaches are all very much like Set Free back in 1990, In fact I would say they are exactly the same. The only time G wants anything to do with his siblings, parents, or Set Free is when it benefits him.

G did not talk to Pas for many, many years and in fact did not see or have any interactions with Sammy and G's daughters in their early lives (babyhood). Sammy came out to visit her grandmother and did not visit with or have any contact with Pas or his family. In fact Pas and his family did not even Sammy was in town until I told them. G did not talk to his siblings either. The "silent" treatment was directed at more than "just" Pas. Tracee (Traci) told me that G and the "family" were not speaking but were civil to each other. This came about because I was answering emails for Pas and MJ that came in from the website. I questioned sending out invites (to a gathering) to G knowing that they were not talking (and G was in VA) and I was told “G knows how it works” and will not be bothered by receiving an email from someone signing it Pas! I was also told that after Stacee left with Taylor (Moshe) and Ishaya that no one knew where she had gone and no one had had any contact with her or the children in years (this was in 2005). This family is not what they seem at the surface. You typically have to dig fairly deeply to "see" what they are really about. That is until they get comfortable then you don't have to dig at all. It is all there for anyone to see, the lies, the sins, biblical inaccuracies, etc.

On a side note, Unfortunately Stacee was not able to keep Taylor away from G and he is following in his grandfather and fathers footsteps, as far as the whole story behind “him”.
From a website “Strange things happen in Richmond, Virginia. Taylor Bassett, for instance, was born there 19 years ago; his father decided to name him “Moshe Dayan.” From the father’s perspective, since he admired the real Moshe Dayan his whole life, it was only natural that he name his child after him. And thus the baby left the hospital and went into the world bearing the rather odd name of Moshe Dayan Bassett. When the child was three, his parents divorced. His mother, who raised him, decided that since his father was no longer a part of his life, it was time for him to take on a name with a more American flavor, a name that wouldn’t cause the kid to be the biggest joke at his school. So she named her son after her father, Taylor Bassett — an all-American name, no doubt.
At 16, two important things happened in Taylor Bassett’s life. First, he started a Christian metal band. Second, his father returned after years of complete absence. Taylor felt that there was only one way for him to display his new-found love for his father and close a circle. He decided to name his band after the original name his father had given him at birth.”
[watchingamerica.com]

For those of us “old timers” we know that 3/4 of this “story” is just that, a story. Taylor was not born in VA but rather in Anaheim, CA. G and Stacee did not name him Moshe Dyan, Pas did, and Bassett is not Stacee’s father’s name (Davis) but rather her current husband’s last name and he adopted Taylor and Ishaya when he married Stacee!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kQ2yI8aC6i ()
Date: July 19, 2012 08:48AM

That should have said parent not parents. G's mother died when he was around 8 years-old.

Date: July 26, 2012 10:14AM

Where did Pastor Phil Say that? I doubt he meant that. Who's reading this Spin Doctor's words this time? You knew all the way back in 2005 and nobody responded. I would have fought you tooth and nail about your questions back then. So brainwashed... but I kept thinking, "the ROC saved me" so I've never said anything. But as we now know...it is the same. I tried to warn Slammer but he played dumb. I knew he was covering. Then soon after he was dead. Beau liked him doped up so he could steal the keys to the thrift store and rob it to buy drugs. That guy has been tearing through the place for years, destroying lives from new, young, barely sober women from the homes, to the ROC staff, and even to the Pastor's best friend. I'd see him all friends with Slammer's son who found the body and it made me sick. I hope the son got away before he got ruined, too.

I heard about these 300 and wasn't too surprised, but I WAS saddened. It's a whole new element of crazy. A charismatic warrior King has no problem with sending his loyal men to the death and abusing his own people. He is ultimately destroyed by a broken and brokenhearted outcast who knows just enough about the place to blow it wide open. So familiar...

Date: July 27, 2012 01:29AM

johnrains
I'm looking for input regarding the Richmond Outreach Center (ROC) in Richmond VA. The pastor is Geronimo Aguilar, son of Phil Aguilar who recently wrote "Soon I hope Geronimo renames his place Set Free outreach center!!!!!".

It concerns me that ROC is simply a reinventing if Set Free.

Comments please.

This was the post I was responding to, the first one from 2005 that started this whole thread.

Nobody posted again for three years.

Date: August 02, 2012 10:24PM

Jack schaap .. Google that . G's pastor

Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: August 02, 2012 11:46PM

Do as I say not as I do
Jack schaap .. Google that . G's pastor

Sounds about right.

G, it could happen to you man. Just saying.

Posted by: trustnhim ()
Date: August 06, 2012 12:42AM

comeon pastor gee. give compasion 2 the young 16yer old victim next thursday bible study. instead of perputrator. you can relate. you kno. we know.
[www.christianpost.com]

Date: August 06, 2012 12:54AM

oh. just sayin.

Date: August 06, 2012 12:59AM

like father. like son. like pastor. like pastor. not going back.

Date: August 06, 2012 04:06AM

trustnhim
comeon pastor gee. give compasion 2 the young 16yer old victim next thursday bible study. instead of perputrator. you can relate. you kno. we know.
[www.christianpost.com]

Oh, God. What did he do at the last one or 6 O Clock ROC? They had a thing on their fb page after the announcement of Schaap's problems. I could tell this was a carefully strategized response. Many members don't even know (ministry home people are not allowed the internet or even phone calls). . Will he say it's a lie? Victimize the girl like you said? Say it's a Satanic gossip problem, make the rules even more strict? Say it's a conspiracy as usual?

Current Page: 72 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.