Current Page: 68 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: May 27, 2012 11:26PM

how about ''''GLORIFIED'''' homeless shelter! how about that?!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rocsucs ()
Date: June 06, 2012 04:19AM

how does someone who plays in the band and does 1 other ministry during the week wich is only 2 hours make enough to have a car payment and pay 1000 ( i beleive its more ) a month to live by VCU and afford to buy weed ALL the time from another band member ?
ohh and collect wic and foodstamps
how do people get paid under daycare but never work for the daycare ?
how come some rsum students can sleep with leadership that lives at the school but if a student is simply accused of drugs and they come clean and ask for help they are put back on the streets ?

how can someone get fired for simply being accused of using drugs but a band member can be popped for D.U.I and nothing is done to them ?

How can some one be banned from a CHURCH for hanging out with the pastor daughter but some one who runs a buisness for the church can fail a drug test but still be allowed to be in charge ?

its simple because god ( if there is even a god i highly doubt that possiblity cause he allows this place to be open still) gives a child molester the ability to be in charge he figures well god lets me get away with it so i should let them get away with it

Posted by: TRUTHBKNOWN ()
Date: June 06, 2012 05:35AM

I wrote a letter to his wife and am having someone personaly deliver it to her.I just might get brave enough to bring it to her myself!maybe she already knows but i feel the responsibilty to let her know the truth.shes a beautiful woman and can have a normal life her and her kids still away from that monster.The truths are ugly and painful but it need to be heard then god can heal all of us girls the truth will set you free

Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: June 06, 2012 07:52PM

rocsucs - unfortunately, God is real - he just isn't responsible for making decisions for people - they act on their own accord. So regardless of what positional authority they may hold, in the end, they make the choice themselves as to whether their actions and conduct will fall on the side of good/evil.

And I don't think that Gerry thinks like you say he does in the last line - I think it's more out of fear that he allows things like this to go on - the majority of the important leadership (who, let's be honest, are typically the ones you're referring to for their less than stellar conduct and examples) all know the deal anyway. They know what he is, what he does/has done - and it's almost a form of blackmail. I'd think it's more that than anything else - not that people are (they might be, don't know) blackmailing him, but I'm sure he knows it's a lot less likely to happen to him if he lets certain people be, and that's exactly what happens.

TRUTHBKNOWN - you should rethink that. Yes, she knows. Do you honestly think none of this has ever made it's way to her over all of these years? Recall, if you would, that Gerry left his first wife (who he has 2 children with as well) for Samantha herself when Sam was 14. Don't think you're going to show her anything she's never heard or suspected before. It isn't your responsibility to "let her know the truth". She knows it, and chooses to remain. You're just going to look like an idiot. Not judging you, just saying. I know your intentions are good, but it's not going to do anything but make you look like some weirdo. Seriously.

Posted by: Jack Miles ()
Date: June 07, 2012 09:46AM

I have been following these posts for sometime now. I hear all this stuff about the pastor and never hear one thing about his wife. She has had affairs also.

Date: June 07, 2012 10:07AM

I use to attend RSUM and I put my trust in the Dean until he tried to sleep with me. Like he did with another girl. I was so hurt I left RSUM

Posted by: hismercy ()
Date: June 08, 2012 12:56AM

To Jack Miles: I presume you are a man. Do you mean Dean Jason Helmlinger? In which case they condone same sex relationships as well as adultery? Seems to be the case.

Date: June 08, 2012 02:46AM

To: Hismercy,
I am a female, I know they try to find out who posts what, so I picked a name that no one would be able to figure out. I have loved ones who are still attending the Roc and I fear they would have to suffer for me coming forward. It sounds like you also know the Dean well.

Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: June 08, 2012 10:46AM

So I wonder how this finally got knocked off of the front page of google results?

Posted by: AW Stevens ()
Date: June 08, 2012 10:54AM

It comes up #3 on the first page when I Google "Richmond Outreach Center". :-]

findthelies
So I wonder how this finally got knocked off of the front page of google results?

Current Page: 68 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.