Current Page: 65 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: hismercy ()
Date: April 10, 2012 02:24AM

In order to obtain food stamps a person must report the names and income of all people living in the home. There may be different guidelines for folks in a group living arrangement such as a discipleship home, halfway house or group home. If a person say, has a child and they live with their parents, they have to report the parents income to social services.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: April 10, 2012 04:19AM

rocsucs
some of the women in the women home collect food stamps is that legal?

the roc knows of a employe that its writing on here she works in the front office of course i honestly think she lets certain family members no things and they post it . but i hear all the bad things they say about her and her family but then smile and be nice to her when they hang out .

i know of a band member who was recently hit with a D.U.I and posession charge HMMM probably why they decided to have a service about alcholics, I know of secret email accounts G uses for women so they can have EXTRA prayer sessions so he says . there is much more info coming out soon i am getting my paper work and other items to post on here . but at the same time i dont want to hang my self

some of the paperwork are copies of emails between members cheating on there spouses and the pastors hiding it for them or even pastors them selves accused of cheating . with copies of the letter actuall the typed and gave to there wives but they where able to put the patented roc spin on it and made that person look bad

i am currently working on the laws to check out how i can legally make a flyer and put it on peoples doors and promoting this blog if the roc can do it for donations and money then why cant i promote something to prevent child molestation

i have questions for the moderator can i legally post audio recordings and videos ?
i no g use to have someone carry a recorder around and get people saying stuff so he can black mail them so i took a play right out of his play book and did the same virginia law says only 1 party has to no it is being recorded not both partys and all employees have signed release waivers saying they no they are being video tapped and recorded at all times and that it could be posted this is why none of it has come out yet i dont want to get sued but lets just say certain people in his fam have really big mouths and said alot of things concerning sammy, jammie, another girl he was apperntly molesting wont say her name but you no who i am talkin about , the lady who runs daycare , and the girls who work the office

That....is.....AWESOME! I think it's hilarious that Gerry Luz (whom most of you know as Geronimo - oops looks like another former employee of yours has a big mouth) believes all of these people whom he's insulated himself with and done dirty aren't going to come out and say anything against him? That dude is a joke. When any single piece of what you've talked about (or any of us for that matter) sees the light of day with a person of influence, it's all going to unravel quickly.

I think the flyer idea is awesome. Slander and libel will be your enemy when it comes to legality, so tread lightly. Gerry has already filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit against a family who worked for the ROC. Unfortunately, that shut them up quickly. Lucky for Geronimo too because that family has very close ties to the one you mentioned earlier that Gerry is guilty of adultery and sexual misconduct with (the daughter anyway). They would have been able to make him look horrible, if not take him from his position because of the fallout afterward.

I would say start a Twitter handle if anything, I don't know about your ability to pass out literature. Plus, you can be a bit more anonymous with a Twitter handle than physically walking around with a stack of fliers. Just something to think about.

And to Gerry, since you are no doubt reading this - grow up. Stop trying to run from reaping the seeds which you've sown. You preach spiritual accountability to all and observe little to none. You make a mockery of Christ's church. People like you are a large part of the reason why Christianity carries such negative stigma. You have taken the love and guidance of God and converted it into your rhetoric of control and manipulation, which is both abominable and shameful.

And to those who continue to read these threads in disbelief and run to support Geronimo - remember - the ROC is GOD'S CHURCH. NOT GERONIMO'S. GOD MAY HAVE CHOSEN TO USE HIM AS A TOOL, BUT THAT IS ALL. The ROC is not salvation, Jesus is. The sooner those of you who are still at the ROC realize this, the sooner you will be more free spiritually.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2012 04:31AM by findthelies.

Posted by: rocsucs ()
Date: April 10, 2012 04:23AM

well i no that they are useing a family members address that lives in richmond but they live in the discipleship home . i no a girl who lived there she said she was told to do that

Date: April 10, 2012 04:34AM

I'm not sure about the food stamps deal - could be true, might not be. There's definitely a probability on either side. Technically speaking, many of those in the homes do not change their permanent addresses to reflect living in the discipleship homes. So if they are still head of a household somewhere else, it's very likely they could qualify. I don't know that I totally disagree with this (especially if they have a family), however I would argue that if they didn't have anyone else whom they were financially responsible for, and the ROC spends over $500k a year on hot meals for their disciples, it does seem quite disingenuous.

Date: April 10, 2012 04:39AM

Additionally, does anyone have any information regarding this new website : [richmondoutreachcenter.net]

It is definitely ROC affiliated, not sure about supported. There's actually some cool info on there. I will have to strongly disagree with their claim that they are as responsible as they as for the changes in these neighborhoods in Richmond. There are actually quite a few churches and organizations that do outreach work in these communities, though I'm sure they were given consideration by the ROC when they put these numbers up. Actually, probably not. Go figure.

Posted by: hismercy ()
Date: April 10, 2012 08:49PM

There are 7 yrs. of postings on this blog. If G has done all this stuff, (not saying he hasn't), why hasn't his wife taken the kids, left him and moved back to CA. ? Who really wants to be with someone like that? I guess a better ? is, what's wrong with her, to stay in that life?

Date: April 11, 2012 02:04AM

Well, she's been with Geronimo since she was fourteen (yes it's true - do the math on their years of age separation and the years they've been married). Additionally, her family is all involved on different levels within the ROC, as well as some in CA. It'd be hard to leave really the only thing you've ever known.

Also, and this is just a thought - I'm not saying she thinks this way - but their lifestyle has provided them with a lot of nice things - would you leave everything you had? I know money doesn't buy happiness and neither do things, but maybe that's the thought process? Don't know, can't judge her heart on that one. I do feel bad for the kids though. That's the most unfortunate part.

Posted by: AW Stevens ()
Date: April 11, 2012 05:41AM

hismercy
There are 7 yrs. of postings on this blog. If G has done all this stuff, (not saying he hasn't), why hasn't his wife taken the kids, left him and moved back to CA. ? Who really wants to be with someone like that? I guess a better ? is, what's wrong with her, to stay in that life?

Well let's see now ... they probably dismiss these postings as inspired by "the demons of Hell" ... right? Is that what they say from the pulpit?

Date: April 11, 2012 10:22PM

Its persecution of the church due to how close they are to the cross.

Posted by: rocsucs ()
Date: April 11, 2012 11:37PM

how does this sticker sound

Is your church a CULT find out by going to culteducation.com
type in your churches name to find out

Current Page: 65 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.