Current Page: 64 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: February 05, 2012 02:42PM

Well, I am learning more about the bigger picture......I knew there was something about Victory Tabernacle that I didn't particularly like and now I know why!!!!!!! That pastor comes on television, but there's just something about these 'big'/'mega' churches that just doesn't set right with my spirit.....and I don't believe I would call it flip/flop when I am really concerned the more that God reveals to me when I know all the monies appropriated to set up those so called ministries of well over 100....when I kept asking about one regarding the special needs one and was attempting to get a friend who had 2 special needs kids to attend the ROC I was actually happy now that God prevented it and actually knowing that these ministries are only shells....empty ones at that which were written up soley to pull money into the Aguilar families pockets.......to me that is the most sick, twisted, evil and deceptive thing that could be done.........God help the ROC please?!!! Yes, not to have it dry up, but to help it out to be run the way God truly intended it to be run.........my ex wouldn't be any better off being in there than when I knew him way back in 2003........I think it is terrible to make it look good on the outside and not be run right on the inside........that's horrible.........they have people in place to investigate medicaide fraud in home health care agencies, but there's nothing set in place to check on something like the over 100 ministries to make sure they are really operational or not! If I am misspeaking myself forgive me...........are people paid to look the other way?!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Roosterusa ()
Date: February 22, 2012 07:10AM

This is Rooster, The testimony is not a lie. I was a witness to it as he tells it. I do not know who you are, But you were not there, that I know.

Date: February 22, 2012 07:46AM

This is rooster, what is outrageous is all the slander here. The story as I remember it is just how Geronimo tells it. Your way off about "G's" testimony, so that naturally makes me question all this other non sense.

Date: February 22, 2012 07:53AM

Pastor G did not lie about how he came to Christ. This is rooster I can not vouch for everything here, However to set the record straight. Geronimo testimony is truthful. I was there and this is the way i remember it.

Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: February 24, 2012 03:36AM

Rooster - you sir (maybe ma'am, don't care) are full of it. Geronimo grew up just miles away from his father and the whole family knew. His testimony is fake as hell - this has come out of the mouths of members of his family. It's not slander to say someone's testimony is true, it's calling it like it is. I think testimonies are great because it speaks volumes about the power of God, but seriously, stop posting here to defend Geronimo. It's pretty weak. He's a seriously tainted individual and you know it - and if you truly were "a witness to it as he tells it" and you were there when he was growing up, you would be confronted with the realization that you are lying to save face for him - which is just downright shameful on your part.

I also don't see what you think you'll prove by posting here - there's hundreds (maybe thousands) of posts, many (not all) of which come from people who were involved in that ministry on many levels. I would challenge you to contest their testimonies as to what they've seen and experienced - it'd probably surprise you what you don't know. And if you do know about those things and still crawl on this board to defend him - again, shame on you. Weak. Seriously.

Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: February 24, 2012 03:37AM

I also think it's interesting that you choose not to identify yourself by name or by your contact information, such as an email. Just drives my point a little deeper I'd say, considering they'd add credibility to your argument. Just a thought.

Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: February 24, 2012 10:53AM

I will personally have to say this......I would rather be out in the streets caring for people than be in a building bumping elbows with people......that's just satisfying the flesh......I got tired of it, but not tired of God personally giving me the strength I need to do HIS WILL to take care of HIS PROPERTY.....HIS PEOPLE!!!!!!! It's not hanging out at The ROC or anywhere else.......I wasn't burned out by church as it is set up.....I was bummed out by it......I went the the WOW ministry and found out that my buddy Kathy Talbert passed away.......I MISS HER........she was THE ROC for all I care........I know the way she died and it has totally grieved me..........I never want to be in a ministry where I can be so busy that I become 'desensitized to caring for others'..........right now I don't smoke anymore....I am still healing from that.....but, I am sure if I hung out there enough I would fall right on back into smoking again...... what kinda show are they running there........I love caring for people and that is what I am doing and getting my life back on track......at The ROC all I did was be sucked into giving money and I believe Pastor Ranch was the best memories I had when he held the Tuesday night bible studies......I LOVED THAT and that was basically it!!!

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: April 07, 2012 05:46AM

BUMP

Posted by: shafted ()
Date: April 09, 2012 03:41AM

Hello. I have wondered for a long time how you are doing. How did the thing work out with your family and children? I certainly prayed for you. Shafted

Posted by: rocsucs ()
Date: April 09, 2012 09:58PM

some of the women in the women home collect food stamps is that legal?

the roc knows of a employe that its writing on here she works in the front office of course i honestly think she lets certain family members no things and they post it . but i hear all the bad things they say about her and her family but then smile and be nice to her when they hang out .

i know of a band member who was recently hit with a D.U.I and posession charge HMMM probably why they decided to have a service about alcholics, I know of secret email accounts G uses for women so they can have EXTRA prayer sessions so he says . there is much more info coming out soon i am getting my paper work and other items to post on here . but at the same time i dont want to hang my self

some of the paperwork are copies of emails between members cheating on there spouses and the pastors hiding it for them or even pastors them selves accused of cheating . with copies of the letter actuall the typed and gave to there wives but they where able to put the patented roc spin on it and made that person look bad

i am currently working on the laws to check out how i can legally make a flyer and put it on peoples doors and promoting this blog if the roc can do it for donations and money then why cant i promote something to prevent child molestation

i have questions for the moderator can i legally post audio recordings and videos ?
i no g use to have someone carry a recorder around and get people saying stuff so he can black mail them so i took a play right out of his play book and did the same virginia law says only 1 party has to no it is being recorded not both partys and all employees have signed release waivers saying they no they are being video tapped and recorded at all times and that it could be posted this is why none of it has come out yet i dont want to get sued but lets just say certain people in his fam have really big mouths and said alot of things concerning sammy, jammie, another girl he was apperntly molesting wont say her name but you no who i am talkin about , the lady who runs daycare , and the girls who work the office

Current Page: 64 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.