Current Page: 61 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: August 20, 2011 06:20PM

I was welcomed back and then verbally assaulted.......by some blonde bimbo.......who has no clue about my innermost being or life, but God and Pastor G has not been properly trained on 'how' to handle a ministry of this magnitude........and what he *thinks* regarding those directly under him might just be there for what they can get out of him and take from him and his wife.......not sure, but it's def not my scene.....comprende.......outta here! Thanks, but no thanks............

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 20, 2011 06:28PM

doublestandard
It's confusing that you were threatened yet welcomed back to church by the same person. Can you please clarify which actually happened?

Both happened doublestandard......your name is exactly the way you operated on here.........how about doubleminded! Speaking out of both sides of your mouth......you're either doubleminded, a gemini or very
ignorant and non caring of what is actually going on there at The ROC......I have my friends......I have a life
and if I have to forfeit my own mind, body and soul to be there....then that's cool for someone else, but not
me........I mean with words like church and then show......it is a doublestandard.....doubleminded ministry!
I challenge the entire ROC to put in their words for their ministry......the words 'MINISTRY' or 'CHURCH'......
almost has some underlying 'hitlerlike' behavior going on there.....hmmmmm!!!!!! Done!

Posted by: hismercy ()
Date: August 27, 2011 12:19AM

Any thoughts on their upcoming conference?

Posted by: ibelieve ()
Date: August 27, 2011 01:44AM

Hismercy- why do You care others thoughts on their conference? Btw: my answer- i don't care-all deception! After reading your prior post, You must still a be part of G's.

Posted by: shafted ()
Date: September 05, 2011 08:56PM

Can anybody tell me about this new scholarship / job training program that I have been seeing flyers on? How much money did the ROC get from the government for this caper? How did they get the grant? I saw where Jonathan Falwell is coming to preach. I have tried to warn him about these people but there has been no heed to my warning.

Posted by: hismercy ()
Date: September 08, 2011 12:05AM

I have never been a member of the roc, not even a regular visitor. So, to ibelieve, you are wrong. I came here to learn and share and ask questions, like lots of other people. I was wondering if the time slots alloted during the conference that is advertised seem short (?) how you can teach churches who know nothing (or little) about what they do in such a short amount of time. Maybe I'm wrong but the whole ad looked to me like . . . "Come and See How You Too Can Make Money Off The Church. Just asking.

Date: September 13, 2011 10:32PM

Fastest growing Huh? We know the truth(s)....been there, saw it, bought the t-shirt (since, have thrown 'em out). We are now wise-Thank You God. Leadership, Prayer Partners, Deacons....(puppets) know the truth(s) but aren't strong enough or wise enough to discern the difference and/or break that emblical cord.... No accountability - All deception. BIG doesn't necessarily mean the right or best for individuals ! What BIG does mean is more $ in pockets, salary increases (already in excess), personal favors, personal benefits...

Date: September 14, 2011 06:10AM

Example of another lie/dception- -"oh, he's taking a leave-of-absence". Not, he basically said "take this job and shove it and LEAVE MY WIFE ALONE"! Way to NOT be a coward.

Date: September 14, 2011 07:04AM

correction to prior: ".... this "mic" and ....." Again, glad to see a real Man and Not a coward. Facility has too many cowards-weak (whether they realize it in themselves or not) individuals to count.

Date: September 14, 2011 02:39PM

shafted
Can anybody tell me about this new scholarship / job training program that I have been seeing flyers on? How much money did the ROC get from the government for this caper? How did they get the grant? I saw where Jonathan Falwell is coming to preach. I have tried to warn him about these people but there has been no heed to my warning.

The answer can be found in your question shafted! Jonathan Falwell......his dad changed their bible college to a university I believe to be able to obtain more students......'$$$'......why not?! I went up there to the Jerry Falwell campus visiting friends and getting a tour and I will have to say that it looked 'very' ghetto and 'anything' goes there on those campus grounds....and I thought to myself.....this is a 'christian' organization training 'christians'?!!! I was turned off 'immedately when I went on those grounds......it's very sad when leadership in a ministry are blindsided by the 'incoming' funds.....i gave a lot of money to different ministries at The ROC....not complaining at all, but I did not claim on my taxes and that's why I gave tithes or offerings straight - no check.......it is all about money......Gods eye's are on the evi and the good........TRUST ME!!!!!

Current Page: 61 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.