Current Page: 60 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: doublestandard ()
Date: August 18, 2011 04:06AM

Thank you for the unwarranted Bible lesson but I was actually asking how you can PROVE or give any credibility to your above statement that Jesi's baby is not her husband, Eric's?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 18, 2011 04:14AM

doublestandard:

Why are you posting here?

Do you think that the ROC as a destructive ministry?

Do you have any complaints

Date: August 18, 2011 04:24AM

southerngalinchrist
doublestandard- you fall into this category --

Quote from Moderator: Apparently this thread has attracted the interest of Richmond Outreach Center supporters.

"Trolling" activity seems to occur at this message board when supporters of a group, company, organization and/or leader feel threatened by the discussion here

Per the rules of your own site, it says posting of false statements is not allowed. Am I in violation to ask SoutherngalinChrist to elaborate on something I know to be false? Should untrue statements about people remain on this thread even though they violate your own rules? I have not insinuated that I am either for or against The ROC so how do I fall into the "troll" categroy? I am just trying to decipher between actual truth and mere seemingly bitter opinions to draw my own conclusion about the church and pastor in question. I must have come to the wrong place to find those answers.

Date: August 18, 2011 06:12AM

doublestandard:

"Bitter opinions"?

OK.

You are here as a defender/supporter of ROC.

If you wish to challenge something posted or ask a question please get to the point.

Date: August 18, 2011 11:12PM

To whom it may concern:

There have been a number of "trolls" attempting to subvert this thread.

Apparently the ROC is quite concerned and watching this thread closely.

If you wish, you can post a clarification and/or retraction regarding any existing posts.

But no posts will be removed upon request.

Please understand that groups mentioned on this message board have often made legal threats.

The Ross Institute has been sued several times regarding the contents of this Web site.

No litigation has either prevailed.

No litigation has succeeded in obtaining the identity of a single member of this message board.

Landmark Education attempted to do this through a lawsuit, cut completely failed.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Date: August 18, 2011 11:47PM

I actually made my point clear: I asked the person who stated that Jesi's baby is not hers to clarify what grounds or proof she has to make that implication. I still see no response or no further explanation. I don't believe things just because people say them or because they're on the internet. If she has no response, that goes to show the rumor has no truth to it, thus should not be posted, as it violates Rick Ross's terms for this website.

Date: August 19, 2011 12:03AM

doublestandard:

If someone doesn't wish to respond to you that's simply their choice.

Whatever assumptions you wish to make are your own.

You never answered my question about whether or not you see ROC as a destructive ministry.

I also asked you if you had any complaints about ROC.

You ignored those questions.

I don't see any "response or further explanation".

Many might conclude that you did not answer, respond or explain because you are here as an apologist and/or supporter of ROC. And on this basis they have decided not to pursue an exchange with you.

Date: August 19, 2011 03:14AM

doublestandard has been banned from this message board.

Posted by: iswideopen ()
Date: August 19, 2011 05:16AM

More ROC supporters have been band from this site. Seems like they don't want to follow rules here either. Interesting! Its just a control thing and they are not in control. I like it!

Date: August 19, 2011 06:13AM

rrmoderator and iswideopen - Well said.

Current Page: 60 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.