Current Page: 59 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Date: August 16, 2011 10:56PM

wonderingabout - No one is trying to convince you of anything. Therefore, no one has discredit themselves. You need to seek the truth on your own (whichever way you choose). You then will have your own story; which will not be a discredit. You will understand this forum/site moreso after you seek Truths yourself.

James 4:17 says this, "17Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." That means that when you see something or know something that you are in a position to help or correct, then you should. If not, you bear the sin of the same who commit the offense originally

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 17, 2011 11:04PM

To whom it may concern:

Both "KNOWZtheTRUTH" and "wonderingabout" have been banned from this message board.

Apparently this thread has attracted the interest of Richmond Outreach Center supporters.

"Trolling" activity seems to occur at this message board when supporters of a group, company, organization and/or leader feel threatened by the discussion here.

Southerngalinchrist
Posted by: ns88 ()
Date: August 18, 2011 12:04AM

Southerngalinchrist- First of all let me first state that I am not a supporter of the Richmond Outreach Center. I understand the fact that something terrible has happened to you and your family. I am really sorry that these things have happened. It is totally understandable that you would do the things that you are doing to protect them. However, I am wondering why you have to bring other peoples families into this. For example stating that you wonder who the father of Jessi's baby is. I know something bad happened to you but that does not mean you need to bring other people into it. The father of her baby is her husband, Eric. It is impossible for the baby to be anyone else's. I do not tink you have ever been in the same room with Jessi and anyone having sex. So throwing out little hints that something happened and false statements is doing nothing but causing harm to other families. I know who you are and I think you are a great person. I do not think that you would want to bring harm to other families since you know how much it has effected and hurt yours. I think maybe this whole thing has got you acting out of charater. I honestly can't say I would be any different if such a horrible thing happened to my family. I am just asking that you please leave harmless people out of this.

Date: August 18, 2011 12:40AM

ns88 - NO, you don't know me or my family. But we ALL, on this blog, know YOU and YOUR only intent to post.

Odd how you state you aren't a support of the Richmond Outreach Center and criticise another (as nicely as you could) on this blog- Hmmm. YOU come to this blog and state personal information of an individual. It is noticed that you didn't mention other individuals names that have been brought to the blog for years, see 1 example below:

savedsinner
Date Added: 05/17/2011
Posts: 11 Re: Geronimo Aguilar - Justice is Coming For YouGod will not tolerate a lying, unrepentant Pastor and that is what Geronimo Aguilar is. He is an adulterer and a child molester. His house of cards is going to crumble. God says: Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
That let's me know reaping time is coming for Geronimo.
Now it's time to name names of the girls/women he has manipulated into sexual relationships, whether they have been emotional adultery, (an intimacy with the opposite sex outside of marriage), or physical adultery:
Cassidy Harvey (16 yr old girl), Jammie Chasteen, Crystal Puryear, Bridget Pippen, Amber Duty, Tiffany Parkhill, Rebecca Baker, and Tracey (not sure of her last name; she works in the office).
There are more, but these are just the people that I know about.

Posted by: ns88 ()
Date: August 18, 2011 01:32AM

southerngalinchrist- I am sorry I thought I knew who you were. I still think I do but I could be incorrect. I am not above making mistakes. I know that you do not know me or my intent to post. Becuase if you did know me you would know I have actually only seen this blog a few times. I have never posted so I think you might have me confused with someone else. I do not really understand your post when you said "Odd how you state you aren't a support of the Richmond Outreach Center and criticise another (as nicely as you could) on this blog- Hmmm. YOU come to this blog and state personal information of an individual"

I do not support the Richmond Outreach Center. Is that odd? I thought all of you here are not in support of the Richmond Outreach Center. (that would be why I have visited this site a few times before) I don't see where I criticised another? The reason I did not comment before or on the post you provided is becuase truthfully I do not know that those alligations are not ture. Also some of those people I don't even know. They may very well have done what that post says they have done. If you notice I said please leave HARMLESS people out of it meaning leave Jessi out of this.

Date: August 18, 2011 01:46AM

ns88 - you fall into this category --

Quote from Moderator: Apparently this thread has attracted the interest of Richmond Outreach Center supporters.

"Trolling" activity seems to occur at this message board when supporters of a group, company, organization and/or leader feel threatened by the discussion here.

Posted by: doublestandard ()
Date: August 18, 2011 02:39AM

Southern gal - I am trying to understand how you can post Scripture that says "to him that knoweth to do good and doeth it not, to him it is sin" in the same post in which you're publicly doubting the paternity of an innocent married woman's baby girl. You literally repel the very Scripture you used. One of the rules when you sign up to post here is that you cannot make false statements. Enlighten me as to what grounds that make your accusation toward Jesi and her family TRUE?

Posted by: ibelieve ()
Date: August 18, 2011 03:30AM

ns88--thanks for proving that you are a pro at practicing deception. G is a good teacher of deception; which tarnishes your credibility.

Knowing G's reputation and character (you obvisouly are reading this site-so, just go back in the years or the 59 pages of this blog), why would anyone stay under his employment? Maybe because Jesi is young, blonde, and..... , maybe she can't find (nor wants to find another job). He keeps her happy right where she is. Her perrogative to stay associated with and employed under G. It has been questioned over the years as to why her family (parents) have such "close connections" with G and the ROC. The property just acquired on the James was acquired through paying taxes owed. Deception is all over the place.

Date: August 18, 2011 03:45AM

doublestandard - Yep, for you (as Jessi and her family) have been under G's grooming... Along with ALL the other Deacons, Prayer Partners, staff, etc.... have had the most opportunities to follow the scripture based on your first-hand knowledge; although it is some individuals perrogatives to condone.

James 4:17 says this, "17Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." That means that when you see something or know something that you are in a position to help or correct, then you should. If not, you bear the sin of the same who commit the offense originally

Date: August 18, 2011 03:52AM

doublestandard- you fall into this category --

Quote from Moderator: Apparently this thread has attracted the interest of Richmond Outreach Center supporters.

"Trolling" activity seems to occur at this message board when supporters of a group, company, organization and/or leader feel threatened by the discussion here

Current Page: 59 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.