Current Page: 58 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: hismercy ()
Date: August 05, 2011 11:44PM

I am well aware of the purpose of this blog, which is why I chose to participate. I probably did use wrong word in using "assault" I probably, by defination, should have used the word "Battery", an unwanted or unsoliciated (sp?) touch. Further, I did not mean for anyone to tell ME personally about private investigations. I mean tell the blog if possible. I am not in any way defending G, the roc or any unethical activities that go on there. I simply mean if a crime has been committed, file a complaint before the statute of limitations runs out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: 12recover ()
Date: August 06, 2011 05:09AM

Open you eyes and your heart. Justice is coming.

Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: August 06, 2011 08:22AM

I am Thankful to hear see that Pastor G confessed his sin....but, the real test for him is to confess it before the 'brethren' of The ROC.......I don't get stressed and wanna smoke.....do you know there are 75% + smokers at The ROC......I am attending a ministry 'much smaller' and no drama or stress......I don't get anxious enough to smoke....I have issues with people smoking......ex #2 smoked and felt he was intitled to smoke........this mentality is very misleading and not a good role model for the homes being run........to tell you the truth The ROC is run like Rubicon......or Tiffanys Manor.....shall I draw up a list?! It's run as if it's a homeless shelter.....I was homeless once and I pulled myself up out of it by my boot straps......, but why do anything or feel the need to change if I can go in play pretend church and smoke and continue with a roof over my head......3 squares a day........I 'GUARANTEE' someone there overseeing collects foods stamps off of all the people living in these homes and someone is probably using it for 'THEIR ALCOHOL/BLACK AND MILDS/GARCIAS, etc.' and give the people staying in these homes rotten food............New Life ran their mens and womens homes the same way!!!!!!!!! The Bridge Ministry may have been run the same way......but, I didn't discern that all this crap was goin' on because ex #2 was kicked out........The ROC makes all of these drug addicts feel like they have a safe haven to 'DO AS THEY PLEASE'......no changing....no growing....no 'nothing'.......it's wrong........in Arabic.....the word is 'Haram'......committing something wrong...........God Help you Pastor G - come to your senses before it's too late........Hebrews 13:5 KJV.......God still Loves you Pastor G, but do you still Love you.......Snap to and run a tight ship brahhhh before it is too late!!!!!

Posted by: burry dalessio ()
Date: August 09, 2011 09:57PM

the day i was @ gs house drunk was the the last time i contacted him other then to hear his side of the story on his awful disgusting behavior i went to his house in a last ditch effort to get some help with my own battles and for the 5th time enter the rocs program his lawyer was only interested in what i knew about what was being said about him and by who. so dont be so ignorant

Posted by: hismercy ()
Date: August 11, 2011 09:41PM

burry-maybe you need a different program (?) Doesn't sound like this one is working for you. Seriously. I'm just saying. What does work for some people doesn't work for others. Thats why there are lots of programs around. Good luck and God Bless.

Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: August 15, 2011 07:49PM

I am gonna journal my thoughts and feelings from now on, washing my hands of all things........I encountered Crystal who somehow knew me, but I didn't know her.......she kept stating my blog.......never forth right did she actually say this website.....so, I am not into drama......I am not into a ministry that is into that kind of drama and am choosing to disassociate myself, detach myself and get on with my life.......not threatened, not 'anything'........ God 'IS' a God of order........I went that Thursday night........went up with a friend for prayer and felt very good and went up to Pastor G and talked after turning around I went to go back to my seat and was encountered in my face about the stuff 'OBVIOUSLY' on this website that I have posted......when I talked back to her she didn't have the 'guts' to say 'this website' so that's okay......a baby christian that doesn't know when to speak and when to be silent........'LOVELY' and I was personally welcomed back to The ROC......no, that's not why God allowed me to go back there........after feeling so good the fact that I allowed someone like Crystal or 'anyone' to steal my joy like that confirms to me what I already and still do believe......who steals, kills and destroys.....satan.....it's promoted way too much there......so, no I unfortunately will not be back.........thanks, but no thanks friend who invited me to go.......I am not down for the devil doing my job better than me and having that seeing spirit work through a baby christian to try to tear me down.......I got the hint.......'you're not welcome here'.......my patient that usually gets something out of Pastor G's messages --- didn't get moved by them like she usually does and you don't lose or get your anointing back......either you got it or you don't......you get something like what I got when you received it........I never forget that and there's never been a man walking on the face of the earth to give it to me.........so I am taking my brothers advice......Army strong my brother is and said to me I don't need no man to tell me what I need to do.....my brother is wise! ......... in the end we will all face the same things......I am happier to live my life away from ministries that operate like that.......final transmission........
Exodus 32:22 kjv
And Aaron said, Let not the anger of my lord wax hot: thou knowest the people, that they are set on mischief.

2 Samuel 5:24
And let it be, when thou hearest the sound of a going in the tops of the mulberry trees, that then thou shalt bestir thyself: for then shall the LORD go out before thee, to smite the host of the Philistines.

1 Samuel 10:7
And let it be, when these signs are come unto thee, that thou do as occasion serve thee; for God is with thee.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

1 Peter 3:4
But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

Posted by: doublestandard ()
Date: August 16, 2011 01:09AM

It's confusing that you were threatened yet welcomed back to church by the same person. Can you please clarify which actually happened?

Posted by: wonderingabout ()
Date: August 16, 2011 09:15AM

Notperfectyety do u even get on here? u post random sentences, conflicting statements. if any of this is going to help or amount to anything u have ur own story straight. Its all these posts like this that has me on the fence. Every time i start getting convinced someone discredits themselves......im very confused about all this.....

Date: August 16, 2011 09:42AM

Doublestandard-Crystal is ONE of G's that he keeps happy, along with the others; by employeeing them and paying their bills etc. Who is the real father of Jessi's baby? Gosh, she works there also! Hmmm. I bet if G's woman staff were fired for any reason (no longer employeed and having bills paid and special benefits), they would talk then. He is scared - keeping them ALL happy and content, so his empire doesnt crumble. Keep those contributions coming in-G needs your money, current ROCers, now more than ever. Yep, once a sinner always a sinner. Yep, G sins everyday (on purpose) - and needs all your support and money to keep it covered up- and on going.

Date: August 16, 2011 10:56PM

wonderingabout - No one is trying to convince you of anything. Therefore, no one has discredit themselves. You need to seek the truth on your own (whichever way you choose). You then will have your own story; which will not be a discredit. You will understand this forum/site moreso after you seek Truths yourself.

James 4:17 says this, "17Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." That means that when you see something or know something that you are in a position to help or correct, then you should. If not, you bear the sin of the same who commit the offense originally

Current Page: 58 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.