Current Page: 57 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: ibelieve ()
Date: August 04, 2011 10:34PM

southerngalinchrist
Date Added: 07/27/2011
After I was told about the incident with 16 year old, directly from family member, I immediately write a Deacon who is also Lead Prayer Partner:couple, Leader of Men Soldiers the following:
"PLEASE keep Pastor G accountable today, tomorrow, and in the future. Keep your eyes open and be open minded to any and ALL suspicions - hold him accountable as a Godly man. ....."

I get the following response:
"I choose not to gossip. If you ever find a perfect pastor or church-stay away! The sin inside of you will corrupt them." Wow

How unrighteous (=wicked, not right or fair, unjust), non-Christ like is He? See how he immediately became defensive? This individual actually has a practice of throwing out "selective" scripture and preaches accountability to the Soldiers. He condones (=disregard or overlook) behavior of his Pastor. Words like "gossip", "rumors", "hearsay"... are used as cheap tactic words to cover-up the Truth (even after, he too, was told the Truth from this 16 year olds family member).

Would you ever expect such harshness from a Deacon, Lead Prayer Partner, and Leader of Men's Group? No. What you would expect is for him to be more concerned, compassionate, and a partner of accountability to the Pastor, "today, tomorrow and in the future".

Hypocrisy.
----------
Thank you "findthelies" of August 4, 2011-- ...James 4:17 says this, "17Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." That means that when you see something or know something that you are in a position to help or correct, then you should. If not, you bear the sin of the same who commit the offense originally.

Some people's spirits just can't allow them to be around certain things. Do any current ROC attendees reading this deny that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: doublestandard ()
Date: August 05, 2011 12:01AM

Geronimo Aguilar is a filthy, lying, manipulating, womanizing, money-hungry pig who deserves no position in authority, anywhere, ever! The ROC is a farce, and even that is reaching! He doesn't care about the well-being of anyone not in his "circle of trust"and he has never done anything for anyone that doesn't result in a benefit to him! People starve that are left under his care! Have you seen people in the homes lately? They are practically skin and bones!

From an outsider's perspective, I see quite the double standard in people being allowed and even encouraged to attack G and The ROC but those who try to give further explanation to the accusations made on this board are banned after just one post when not appearing to have broken any rules.

It is very confusing to me and if I understand correctly, one of the defining characteristics of a cult is that members of the group can only share the opinion and viewpoints as their leader. Am I out of left field to assume that this thread is full of posts that are only passed if they are accusing or attacking the pastor or the church, which is the goal of the leader of this site? Do you realize that this is more of a cult-like mentality than the church you are claiming is a cult? As for the beginning statement, I just said that in hopes that my post would pass despite me not sharing the sentiments as everyone else on this site. Examine yourselves.

Date: August 05, 2011 02:57AM

Anyone familiar with Soul Winning Soldiers in NJ? see Geroninmo Aguilar, But 1 Day....
Soul Winning Soldiers, NJ

Posted by: hismercy ()
Date: August 05, 2011 03:06AM

ok, some observations: In one of Burry's posts, it sounded like he was referring to a guy named "Andrew" who couldn't carry on a conversation.
Next, as far as Samantha goes, she is probably like one of those women who suffers from years of physical (and mental) abuse. Maybe she doesn't think she (or the kids) have a way out. If G is the gang/ghetto thug described in this thread, she probably doesn't see an escape. (you know gang mentality IS ghetto mentality-right?) Or, Maybe she just doesn't care. Some people like their lifesyle more than their lives. Maybe she's waiting for her kids to grow up then leave. She is SOOOO much younger than G that she would still be a youg, beautifu woman who could actually get a real, Jesus lovin man to love her back. Just saying. Next, better be careful droping the names of minors in sexual assult cases, there are privacy laws against that. Can anyone reveal if this girl has talked to a lawyer and/or the police to file charges. THEY HAVE TO FILE THE COMPLAINT IF YOU MAKE ONE. If no one is going to file charges then shut up! If people keep leaving the roc, the finances will dry up. and btw, my donations go to other sources like, Goodwill. Just a few observations, that's all.

Date: August 05, 2011 03:37AM

hismercy mercy, mercy me - what an attitude that G loves. Do you really think anyone is going to tell YOU about private investigations. Go some place else and stop bothering us on here with your wasteless thoughts and coments - they mean -0-.

Posted by: doublestandard ()
Date: August 05, 2011 04:24AM

The reason Burry was contacted by The ROC's attorney is because he was harassing Geronimo and calling him everyday nonstop, along with Bonnie (also known as Sabrina Sanchez), Marsha Jackson's sister. Burry has even passed out drunk in Geronimo's bushes infront of his home (Burry can testify to this - this is not an attack), as well as driven past his house recently to snoop. Geronimo has three daughters and it was in fact one of the children who went outside and found Burry asleep in the bushes. Usually, this is when one would probably take legal action..

But no.... up until Marsha Jackson, a former deacon of The ROC, sent several bouts of e-mails to ROC staff, leadership, members, (whose emails she got from a stolen list) and people in Geronimo's family, calling him a child molester and also falsely claiming The ROC is under criminal investigation, taking legal action was never even a question. Any sane person would not continue to allow this type of harassment, regardless. About the only thing true in that e-mail was that the media was contacted... and as predicted, a very well-known news reporter in Richmond brought the e-mails they had received to The ROC to find out if there was any validity in them. The reporter even admitted that anytime they receive leads with an anonymous name, they almost never pay them any mind because most of the time, they are either crazy or they are not credible. Thank God for responsible journalism!

Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: August 05, 2011 04:47AM

hismercy - Sexual assault is different than what has happened here. I have a very strong feeling that if a rape or assault occurred, there wouldn't be much of a purpose for this thread - Geronimo would have already been caught and charged formally. We can't file charges. I'm fairly certain most all of us know that by now, or it would've already happened. This is a discussion board to raise awareness of activities going on under the noses of the people of the ROC.

Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: August 05, 2011 05:11AM

doublestandard - this is A CULT EDUCATION FORUM. The posts on here are to reflect the cult-like properties of this organization, as well as those of many others. I wouldn't say that people are encouraged to bash a particular pastor - I would say that if anything, many of these posts reflect the actions of those various leaders on the people that they are supposed to be spiritually responsible for. As for this being a cult-like mentality, you are certainly free to hold your own opinion. Would you call the majority of Americans who believe that our current President was not the best choice in the long run (not based on his opponents, you know what I mean) a cult? Just because they all hold the belief that his actions/lack of show poor leadership? No, I would say that these are people who would want a change for the better. Most of the people on here, if you ask them personally instead of just reading what they post and judging them - especially since it is often hard to tell someone's tone or attitude completely through words - would tell you that there are things that the ROC does that are good. I will tell you that their are things that I experienced there changed me for the good. I will never deny that. What I will say is that as time progresses, the more and more reluctant I am to tell people I ever worked there. The ROC as an idea is wonderful. That idea needs to be preserved, but won't be as long as it is being run the way it is by who it is. And that's it. I would love for the ROC to change hands to someone more responsible so that Christianity isn't totally ruined in Richmond, and I hope that Geronimo will end up stepping down/being asked to leave so that someone else who can and will demonstrate more personal authority in their life, and from there, positional authority that will help to better direct those they are over.

Date: August 05, 2011 06:54AM

Doublestandard- wow. YOU DO know about the act of DECEPTION - atleast you admit to it. what do you care about an "outsiders perspective"? Which we All realize you aren't. Thank you "findthelies" for your comments here. Maybe, but probably not, You (doublestandard) will take your own advice "exam yourself". P.s. "findthelies" points/ comments YOU, "doublestandard", should "exam" also.

Date: August 05, 2011 09:31AM

doublestandard - thanks for proving that you are a pro at practicing deception. G is a good teacher of deception; which tarnishes your credibility.
..James 4:17 says this, "17Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." That means that when you see something or know something that you are in a position to help or correct, then you should. If not, you bear the sin of the same who commit the offense originally.

Current Page: 57 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.