Current Page: 55 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Date: August 04, 2011 05:55AM

Hismercy - then again, she (Samantha) along with others who are aware of wrong activities and don't report it (continue to condone) (including Deacons, Prayer Partners, Soldiers, employees...) will be listed as accomplices. Think about All the indivuals who have left (chose Not to be a part of). Time is ticking!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: wonderingabout ()
Date: August 04, 2011 06:17AM

Why is it that there are people being banned for "Personal attacks" when the whole thread is personal attacks? seems like things around here are just like the thing that everyone is complaining about. controling and onesided........now i really dont know which side to listen to?

Posted by: ROC1706 ()
Date: August 04, 2011 06:20AM

Please watch your children at this place.I know first hand how under handed these so called "leaders/pastors" can be.My child was in one of these discipleship homes.At first I thought my child was learning to be closr to God and his ways.Boy was I wrong! While my child was there they learned how so called leaders were having sex with other girls that lived in this home.They also learned what heroin was.Sometimes other people that live in the homes would drive them to and from church.Well that was the perfect time for my child to watch this other girl(who was on the payroll and no longer there) to shoot up. And as far as the so called college, give me a break.No college I've ever been to serves old expired food and is run over by bedbugs.I'd been going to the Roc for years and trusted the "leaders and Pastors", MY MISTAKE! Thank you Jesus, my child is not a drug addict or worse.My child now attends a REAL college.What a shame that good honest people can be taken down by G and his clan!Thank God,His will,will be done,Not G's

Posted by: ibelieve ()
Date: August 04, 2011 06:23AM

I believe the Financing Committee and Board Members call a Special Meeting and begin to immediately (as I am sure they have been-as the duty if Finance Committe) observe and oversee ALL transactions and observe exactly where the contributions/funds are actor going- You know, a part of that "accountability" word. Oh, gosh me, there is NO FINANCE COMMITTEE, no accountability.... It's The ROC. That explains why The Roc is a part of this Rickross website - characteristics of a cult. Maybe not on a living compound (so-to-speak) but a compound run by one leader.!

Date: August 04, 2011 06:26AM

I believe the Financing Committee and Board Members should call for a Special Meeting and begin to immediately (as I am sure they have been-as the duty of Finance Committe) observe and oversee ALL financial transactions aka: observe exactly where the contributions/funds are actually going--You know, a part of that "accountability" word. Oh, gosh me, there is NO FINANCE COMMITTEE, no accountability.... It's The ROC. That explains why The Roc is a part of this Rickross website=characteristics of a cult. Maybe not on a living compound (so-to-speak) but a compound controlled/run by one leader.!

Posted by: mercy2all ()
Date: August 04, 2011 06:56AM

Funny thing is.... You all DO still watch online, read weekly devotionals, & watch on Sunday mornings. At least some of you do, & you know you do! If you didn't, how would you know recent sermons preached? What Pastor G.'s weekly devotional was about? Or who the "whosoever" was that aired on CBS? There are constant Facebook postings & postings on this message board about it. If you are bothered by what's being preached & taught, here's a thought... Stop listening?! If I hated someone as much as you all appear to I wouldn't want to have anything to do with them! Much less support them by tuning in! What you're actually doing is keeping The ROC in the number 1 spot for Sunday morning ratings on CBS! STOP IT!! Aren't you trying to take it down? You're only helping!

And, I may be wrong, but charges such as child molestation are pretty intense. If I were someone being charged with such, I'd have an attorney too, no matter true or false. Having an attorney doesn't show guilt, it's smart when there are people doing everything in their power to destroy ones life. I think the rest of you would agree.

Why not grab the financial records that the IRS cleared them on? Oh, but I guess somehow they fudged those too?! That silly IRS for not catching on!

I must say, I agree with hismercy.... This will ultimately bring nothing but hurt & harm to his wife & children. No child should EVER have to read such things about one of their parents, regardless. But I know what you're going to say.... "no child should ever be molested" Right?! Or something along those lines? Come up with something better.

Burry... You're quite funny. G is the little man who is not capable of carrying on an adult conversation, am I understanding that correctly? That's good! So, what does "compaction" mean?

Furthermore, if this pastor is really having an affair with all the women listed above he must be a PIMP!!!! Living it up! Whoop whoop! But seriously, anyone with any sense (and I know you all have some) would see that for what it is, someone just throwing names out to add fuel to the fire. It's absurd to think someone would have inappropriate relationships with not one, not even two, but EIGHT women in his office in a 6 month period. Give me a break! No one is that much of a Casanova! Not even G.

Posted by: mercy2all ()
Date: August 04, 2011 07:07AM

Oh... and to notperfectyet: Clearly, you're not aware procedures for production & media. So, just to help you out since I am in the industry:)

If a service is taped Saturday night it couldn't be aired the very next day. You'll notice that the Sunday morning broadcast is MUCH shorter than the Saturday evening service. It has to be cut & edited to fit the format of the 30 minute spot. Not to mention the time it takes to close caption the show prior to airing, as most stations require this now. Those things usually take a few days to about a week...give or take.

Date: August 04, 2011 09:06AM

Mercytoall: you obviously aren't familiar with the Apple products called the iPhone & iPad --because when you type fast they misinterpret /mistype your intended word. You must also go back and get the facts straight-no one said anything but you (YOU ARE spreading gossip) that G had interactions with 8 females all within a 6 month time frame. Take your blinders off and ask G for your brain back (so you can think for yoursel). I'm not going back & forth uou you addressing your other numerous incorrect statements. I believe you are an employee of G's and that explains it all. You must understand then, that the ROC is controlled/run by one individual. You must understand more clearly that this site is referring to cult-like behaviors- well, obviously you dont nor do you really care about individuals (including yourself) being used for G's own personal satisfaction. I and others realize you are dependent on your job and the ROC; which is risky and an awful position/ place to put yourself. We realize exactly where You and your thoughts are coming from. Best wishes outside the ROC, in the real world.

Posted by: iswideopen ()
Date: August 04, 2011 09:25AM

What happened to Pastor Allan and where did he go? Have more of the leadership/pastors left the ROC too?

Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: August 04, 2011 09:33AM

Mercy2all - Thanks for your post.

There are some people on here who may hate Pastor G. Most of us don't hate HIM, we hate what he is DOING. Love the sinner, hate the sin. Love sometimes requires accountability for change, and that's what we want - change. Pastor G is also an adult. You don't judge an adult based on their intentions - you judge them based on results. Pastor G has not PERSONALLY done what is required to keep the wheel moving, the people of the church have. So the results are for God on behalf of the servants - not the Pastor. God works in their hearts, not G.

Also, to speak for myself - I don't watch the services - I'm at church on Sunday mornings (not to pat myself on the back, but that's where I am), so I don't have the time to watch it. I reference things like the Facebook post which I quoted because it obviously focuses on the most important part of the service/week for the ROC as being the return of G. His name is Geronimo not Jesus. God has quite a bit to say about worship of idols - you can fill in the blanks on that one since you obviously know your bible :-).

Also, I wouldn't say that Pastor G isn't CAPABLE of handling and having a mature conversation, but he doesn't really give you much chance to find out - that's why he emails so much. If I was to confront him with a dire need or problem, I would enter a 2-3 MONTH waiting list to talk to him. Lots of time for prep work to paint someone into a corner with some scripture about why they are wrong in their argument/need wouldn't it be? And before you say that's ridiculous - many of the people who work there live there. It IS their livelihood. Disagreement, because these people don't make jack for wages, would likely mean homelessness for most of them. I'm sure they're lining up to balk authority (obvious sarcasm). Getting flagged a peace sign or getting a head nod does not suffice for guidance and wisdom, but if that works for you, that's cool.

I will agree with you on procuring an attorney. That seems smart. But then again, there are a lot of allegations coming his way. I would assume he's probably worried. I know that he at one point took people from the George Wythe program out of work for part of an afternoon to "meet at the big house" to show the progress. It ended up as a "don't visit this website and don't tell anyone about it." Strange, if it isn't true anyway.

I also agree with you on another point you made - and that is that no child should ever have to read this sort of thing about their parents. I would argue that if their parent/parents didn't make decisions which compromised their image in the eyes of their children, then this sort of thing would not be an item of worry. That's like saying that Sasha and Malia Obama should never hear or read anything other than their father is a great man and a wonderful visionary and leader - which is clearly not true. Again, another supporting example of not judging an adult on their intention, but upon the results achieved.

The bottom line is this - anytime anyone with half a brain comes to this website and can connect things they read here with things they've seen - they know the truth. People like you come on here and don't even try to defend him based upon biblical principle, but upon "errors" you find in peoples posts about what they've seen or experienced. You are another reason why this site exists - so that more people don't end up like you - obviously brainwashed.

As for the allegations with the women - I don't believe that anyone does know the exact number. I did run into Luke Chasteen about a month ago. We got to talking and catching up a bit and when I got around to asking him why he left the ROC, he told me, and I quote, 'I found out that G was f***ing my wife, so I left." Don't know how much more detail would be necessary. And it doesn't matter IF IT WAS 8 women - ONE WOMAN IS MORE THAN ENOUGH! He has yet to repent for ANY, much less one.

So please, mercy2all, the next time you post. for the benefit of everyone, present something more damning to our cause than how media is produced and makes it on air, as that really contributes nothing to this thread.

Current Page: 55 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.