Current Page: 54 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: ibelieve ()
Date: August 03, 2011 01:56AM

Nope, - although a good laugh. Don't waste my time with it's broadcast.... I choose to attend elsewhere on Sundays (which is awesome).

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: savedsinner ()
Date: August 03, 2011 06:46AM

rrmoderator
hismercy:

That would be up to the local media in Richmond, to pick it up.

Former members of another similar church first posted here and then the Local media picked it up.

It's up to ex-members to alert the local media.

Meanwhile this thread is quite prominent on the Internet and anyone interested can easily find it through Google.

Posted by: burry dalessio ()
Date: August 03, 2011 08:30PM

i recently was contacted by gs lawyer, asking me if i had any information pertaining to accusations concerning the latest young girls life that he all but ruined. he was told to pound sand and that g has my # so if he ever decided to develop a spine, he was free to call me anytime. i have not heard from him yet, imagine that! sad to say but he is a very small child in his head and with a heart that is as black as midnight in hell. he once called me Judas. because i commented on how he manipulated a14 yr old girl named Samantha after he was an adult of course, believing now that she is an adult he got away with it so its okay and to make matters worst her own mother supported the whole thing shes a a real gem of a parent. the wives of these so called leaders walk around with this blank look on their face waiting for their next set of instructions or perhaps their next back hand. so much talent wasted so much compaction stifled all in the name of pastor g the countless lives that have been sucker punched by this horrible child is despicable. i really hope the little boy calls me so i can explain to him, in words that are small enough for him to understand, that how he is behaving is wrong and why he is in need of a time out. or maybe have andrew simpleton delgto call though im not sure he is even capable of a conversation lasting more then a few sentences long. the more i wright the more sense the choices that pedo g sorry i mean pastor jesus oh sorry again pastor g make he surrounds himself with people just a little slower then he is its the land of the blind and he is the king with one eye

Date: August 04, 2011 12:09AM

savedsinner
Date Added: 05/17/2011
Posts: 11 Re: Geronimo Aguilar - Justice is Coming For YouGod will not tolerate a lying, unrepentant Pastor and that is what Geronimo Aguilar is. He is an adulterer and a child molester. His house of cards is going to crumble. God says: Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
That let's me know reaping time is coming for Geronimo.
Now it's time to name names of the girls/women he has manipulated into sexual relationships, whether they have been emotional adultery, (an intimacy with the opposite sex outside of marriage), or physical adultery:
Cassidy Harvey (16 yr old girl), Jammie Chasteen, Crystal Puryear, Bridget Pippen, Amber Duty, Tiffany Parkhill, Rebecca Baker, and Tracey (not sure of her last name; she works in the office).
There are more, but these are just the people that I know about.

Date: August 04, 2011 12:21AM

burry dalessio Thanks for sharing. If G is innocent (which we know he isn't) and it's all rumors, gossip, hearsay... blah, blah, blah-- as He tells his Staff, Deacons, Soldiers... then why is anyone getting any correspondence from any lawyer inquiring information or anything period? Oh, I get it, it's because Geronimo Aguilar said to; and you know how all the blinded indviduals do as he says without any questions or accountability. You folks with blinders still on - he has busted on himself! We realize you indiviudals with blinders on DO KNOW the Truth (even if you are faking it) BUT YOU choose not to accept it and continue to follow a liar....

Date: August 04, 2011 12:21AM

burry dalessio Thanks for sharing. If G is innocent (which we know he isn't) and it's all rumors, gossip, hearsay... blah, blah, blah-- as He tells his Staff, Deacons, Soldiers... then why is anyone getting any correspondence from any lawyer inquiring information or anything period? Oh, I get it, it's because Geronimo Aguilar said to; and you know how all the blinded indviduals do as he says without any questions or accountability. You folks with blinders still on - he has busted on himself! We realize you indiviudals with blinders on DO KNOW the Truth (even if you are faking it) BUT YOU choose not to accept it and continue to follow a liar....

Date: August 04, 2011 02:00AM

re: lawyer --- Question for YOU current ROCers -- Who is paying for the lawyer? Each phone call/conversation is adding up $ with lawyer. Is it necessary for a lawyer to inquire/gather information, if you are innocent? Why bother? Why waste your time? Why pay lawyer fees? (ponder those questions /thoughts for a moment). Has G told you "thanks for your contributions". Well, you know he is appreciative of you and your contributions (current ROCers). What / who else would he use to support his lifestyle and showmanship? Answer: No one else. Do you think he wants to severe the hand that feeds him? NO You are contributing and a part of the corruptness as long as you do so.

Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: August 04, 2011 02:43AM

I think it's funny that people come on here and say this website does nothing yet people who post on here are being contacted by lawyers inquiring as to what they need to defend against. Most anyone who is arrested for example that is innocent is not usually running to their lawyer, but when they do - that's generally when the detectives know they've stumbled onto something. Just saying. Doesn't our justice system also typically observe that someone is innocent until proven guilty? Geronimo, if nothing is proven, what are you so nervous about?

Posted by: hismercy ()
Date: August 04, 2011 03:14AM

Where is Samantha and the children is all this? In the end, these are the people who get hurt the most. Not to make light of all the other people being hurt at all, but these kids are truly innocent. Remember to pray for all concerned.

Date: August 04, 2011 05:42AM

Hismercy: valid point - seems G hasn't even considered their feelings (SELFISH individuals rairly do!) I would assume the local Clergy within community and surrounding areas will be available to her and the kids, along with others from the ROC for counseling. I would also assume the local Pastors and congregations would pick-up/assist in keeping the "good" going within the community.

Current Page: 54 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.